Safe areas should be set up in the Middle east for refugees they should not brought here

You can't compare ancient history with modern times. What happened in the distance past no longer matters. What matters is what happens now.

Okay, what happens now is that the West makes war on the Middle East because we want their oil and then we whine like little bitches when they hit back.

Fact is, the West isn't going to take out ISIS, other Muslims are. Not that you will appreciate it, because you'll be finding ways to piss them off, too.

We didn't take any of their oil, nor do we need it. We have plenty of our own. "muslims hit back"? by killing 100s of thousands of their own?:slap: why do you only make excuses for the muslims ntujobs? People like you are apologist for the islamofascist. You sure you're not a mulsim?:dunno:

We didn't take any of their oil, nor do we need it. We have plenty of our own. "muslims hit back"? by killing 100s of thousands of their own?:slap: why do you only make excuses for the muslims ntujobs? People like you are apologist for the islamofascist. You sure you're not a mulsim?

No, dumbass, I just don't pay a lot of attention when you Jews whine about how we need to fight your fights.

We are in this mess because we listened to the JEWS and took out Saddam and tried to take out Assad. Now we have this radicalized group, and the only way we are going to beat them is to let the Iranians win. Which is just fine with me.

We didn't take any of their oil, nor do we need it. We have plenty of our own. "muslims hit back"? by killing 100s of thousands of their own?:slap: why do you only make excuses for the muslims ntujobs? People like you are apologist for the islamofascist. You sure you're not a mulsim?

No, dumbass, I just don't pay a lot of attention when you Jews whine about how we need to fight your fights.

We are in this mess because we listened to the JEWS and took out Saddam and tried to take out Assad. Now we have this radicalized group, and the only way we are going to beat them is to let the Iranians win. Which is just fine with me.

Sickly boy Joey would be yelling those damn Jews! Right before being beheaded by a islamonazi nutjob:cuckoo:

Sickly boy Joey would be yelling those damn Jews! Right before being beheaded by a islamonazi nutjob

You know doubt think an "islamonazi" is hiding under your bed right now.

While it is unlikely I might be killed by a Muslim who is rightfully upset about what you Jews did ot piss him off, it's always a real possibility.

But maybe we can do the sensible thing and divorce ourselves from your stupidity.

If they kill all the Zionists, no skin off my ass.

"Safe areas should be set up in the Middle east for refugees they should not brought here"

Nonsense.

This fails as a guilt by association fallacy.

War refugees from Syria and Iraq are in no way associated with the attacks in Paris, they are not responsible for the attacks in Paris, and they may not be subject to punitive measures as a consequence of the attacks in Paris.

Moreover, the notion of creating 'safe places' in the ME is ignorant idiocy, completely devoid of merit.

The fact is those who harbor an unwarranted hostility and bigotry toward Muslims are attempting to exploit the tragedy in Paris as 'justification' to pursue their agenda of hate and bigotry concerning Muslims, to disadvantage Muslims and keep them out of the United States for no other reason than being Muslim.
composition fallacy

Sickly boy Joey would be yelling those damn Jews! Right before being beheaded by a islamonazi nutjob

You know doubt think an "islamonazi" is hiding under your bed right now.

While it is unlikely I might be killed by a Muslim who is rightfully upset about what you Jews did ot piss him off, it's always a real possibility.

But maybe we can do the sensible thing and divorce ourselves from your stupidity.

If they kill all the Zionists, no skin off my ass.
Your muslim friends are on the rampage but you've got Jew on the brain:slap:

Your muslim friends are on the rampage but you've got Jew on the brain

Last year in Gaza, the Zionists killed 2200 Palestinians... most of them women and children.

I think that qualifies as a "rampage".

I ask the simple question, why is this MY problem?

The argumetn you make in your few moments of coherency, is that when the Muslims are done killing the Zionists, they are going to turn on the rest of us.

My thought- if we weren't supporting the zionists to start with, they wouldn't have a problem with us.

When was the last time "Islamonazis" attacked Japan? Oh, that's right. They don't attack Japan. Japan minds its own fucking business.

So should we.

Last year in Gaza, the Zionists killed 2200 Palestinians... most of them women and children.

The argumetn you make in your few moments of coherency, is that when the Muslims are done killing the Zionists, they are going to turn on the rest of us.

My thought- if we weren't supporting the zionists to start with, they wouldn't have a problem with us.

When was the last time "Islamonazis" attacked Japan? Oh, that's right. They don't attack Japan. Japan minds its own fucking business.

So should we.
WTF???? I would have never thought I would ever agree with anything you say..... Wow....

So should we.

You're so stupid, and it just gets better:slap:

[

So should we.
WTF???? I would have never thought I would ever agree with anything you say..... Wow....

defcon, you are the one who keeps insisting I am Jewish when I've told you I'm not.

You're so stupid, and it just gets better

Guy, killing some hapless Japanese Dude they found in their war zone is not attacking Japan itself.

Where's the terrorist attack on Japan? Where's the blowing up of a Japanese Airliner?

Oh, they killed some guy who wandered into their camp because Japan wouldn't pay a ransom for him.

Ummmm... no. Not the same thing.

So should we.

Then you're as much of an idiot as he is:uhoh3:

You're so stupid, and it just gets better

Guy, killing some hapless Japanese Dude they found in their war zone is not attacking Japan itself.

Where's the terrorist attack on Japan? Where's the blowing up of a Japanese Airliner?

Oh, they killed some guy who wandered into their camp because Japan wouldn't pay a ransom for him.

Ummmm... no. Not the same thing.

They beheaded two Japanese citizens. The Japanese don't fight anymore we haft to do it for them

hahahaha... geeee...thanks. hahaha... do some research what's happening around the world... who owns what, who runs what, who has the Greek by their balls to let the designed "refugee" migration take place through the gate called Greece...

hahahaha... geeee...thanks. hahaha... do some research what's happening around the world... who owns what, who runs what, who has the Greek by their balls to let the designed "refugee" migration take place through the gate called Greece...

Yeah the Jews run the world behind the scenes....Yeah you and sickly boy Joey are on the same page :slap:

They beheaded two Japanese citizens. The Japanese don't fight anymore we haft to do it for them

Two Japanese citizens who wandered into a war zone. Can't get worked up about that.

The Japanese don't fight wars that have nothing to do with them. We should follow their example and not let the JEWS manipulate us into war after war.

25 years of War in the Middle East, you think we'd have figured this out by now.

Two Japanese citizens who wandered into a war zone. Can't get worked up about that.

The Japanese don't fight wars that have nothing to do with them. We should follow their example and not let the JEWS manipulate us into war after war.

25 years of War in the Middle East, you think we'd have figured this out by now.

We defend them you idiot..they should arm up and defend themselves

We defend them you idiot..they should arm up and defend themselves

Defend them from w hat? No one is attacking or even threatening to attack Japan. so we are protecting them while they have demolished our electronics industry and cut huge swaths of destruction into our auto industry, meanwhile we spend billions making the Middle East safe for the Jews.

That's just crazy.

Wrong! Israeli Intell warned the Bush Administration that going into Iraq and removing Saddam would destabilize the entire region and embolden Iran. What happened? The UN was backing that move - they were for it before the were against it.................as is their MO! This was about enriching the coffers of their World Bank and IMF who set the conditions - which are sacrifice your sovereignty, sign on the dotted line and line up with the new world international order! (The winds of change have come!) By the time the Islamic world wakes up to the NWO plans of the UN and sees what is going on - it will be too late.

Why did Obama send us to do a bombing campaign in Libya? THE UN. Why did Obama send us to oust one of the most friendly president to America Egypt ever had? THE UN. Why did Obama go into Syria? THE UN. Do you not recall during the Arab spring Congress complaining that Obama didn't ask for permission to send us into these wars? And his response? It's about the UN. The UN is calling the shots. Wake up, Joe. Israeli Intell warned us about Egypt and Syria too. Did we listen? No, we didn't. We shouldn't be over there. We need to get out of there and get out of the UN. The UN is behind the wars and upheaval in the world. First they create the crisis? Then they fix it UN Style. Wake up.

Were Saddam Hussein, Hosni Mubarak,Muammar Gaddafi and Bashar al - Assad perfect leaders? Far from it. But look at Iraq, Libya, Syria and Egypt now! It's far worse off. FAR worse.

Why do you think Hillary Clinton wants Army special forces - ground troops sent into Syria now? The plans to bomb Syria? It's all about the -----> THE UN. All the actors are working for the UN. They each play their parts on que.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back