Sad News To Report.

I just heard that. I doubt we will see anything near the outrage for a murdered police officer as we do for a drug-addled, defiant street thug. In fact, the DC chapter of BLM is objecting to police who are shot being called “heroes.”

May both officers RIP.

You can rest now, Brother. We'll take it from here.

J2FRNOPVQRESZGD7R6IK5JVYB4.jpg

I just heard that. I doubt we will see anything near the outrage for a murdered police officer as we do for a drug-addled, defiant street thug. In fact, the DC chapter of BLM is objecting to police who are shot being called “heroes.”

May both officers RIP.

If BLM says it, it goes to the same place that my morning constitutional goes.

I went to a number of FF's funerals, one that i worked as a code & could not save. I remember being in the funeral home in my dress blues, having to face the family, man did i ever feel small......I'll wager there's a few responders feeling the same right now

~S~

I don't know why cops even show up anymore, and there may be a time in the not too distant future where they do stop. Calls to 911 will ring off the hook because the ghetto rats are running amok and the rest of us are cleaning weapons, oiling them, stuffing magazines and getting ready to repel the hordes of useless turds fleeing from their burning cities.

Forum List

Back