sacrificing Officer Chauvin

Officer Chauvin was doing his job arresting a criminal. Officer Chauvin was sacrificed to appease the BLM idiots. these blm idiots were going to go on a rampage if they did not get their way. the idiot nancy pelosi got on her knees again for the blm idiots , babbling inanities. just before the verdict was announced, in Ohio a young black girl attacking other young black women with a knife was shot and killed by police responding to the 911 calls pleading for their help. the blm idiots are up in arms again. again saying when is it going to end, police killing black folks.. these idiots ignore everything else. they only see a black person been killed by police. there are a lot of black people doing well in the USA. many get educated and thru hard work have achieved success in all sectors of US society. They are law abiding citizens. what ever our national history has been no one can deny that things have gotten better for everyone. We as a country are not perfect but thru out the world many people dream about immigrating to the USA, of becoming a US citizen.
Chauvin was sacrificed for your sins....

Bow down and pray to him and beg for his forgiveness or be damned for eternity

When does "doing his job" become "abuse of force"?
When he uses force on a suspect not resisting, unlike what he did in reality with a suspect resisting.

I wonder if these cops realize how they literally dodged the bullet by getting this shitstain to jail in one piece?

Cops gave a collective sigh of relief when Chauvin was convicted.
Not someone they wanted representing them

what ever our national history has been no one can deny that things have gotten better for everyone. We as a country are not perfect but thru out the world many people dream about immigrating to the USA, of becoming a US citizen.
condescending-wonka-repeating discussion.png

Officer Chauvin was doing his job arresting a criminal.

That wasn't the testimony of his fellow officers, his supervisor and the Chief of Police.

You can't trust the testimony of anyone in a trial where if you give the wrong unpopular undesired answer, you will get mobbed, attacked and threatened.

I guess Dr. Love thinks you DO get your best, most accurate testimony when you THREATEN THE JURORS AND WITNESSES!

Officer Chauvin was doing his job arresting a criminal. Officer Chauvin was sacrificed to appease the BLM idiots. these blm idiots were going to go on a rampage if they did not get their way. the idiot nancy pelosi got on her knees again for the blm idiots , babbling inanities. just before the verdict was announced, in Ohio a young black girl attacking other young black women with a knife was shot and killed by police responding to the 911 calls pleading for their help. the blm idiots are up in arms again. again saying when is it going to end, police killing black folks.. these idiots ignore everything else. they only see a black person been killed by police. there are a lot of black people doing well in the USA. many get educated and thru hard work have achieved success in all sectors of US society. They are law abiding citizens. what ever our national history has been no one can deny that things have gotten better for everyone. We as a country are not perfect but thru out the world many people dream about immigrating to the USA, of becoming a US citizen.

Chauvin was a dumbass as well as being heartless. He did it to himself. 8 minutes with your knee on someones neck is plenty of time to think things through. With 4 other cops standing around, how many more minutes was it going to take before they finally stood Floyd up and put him in the police car? In the video I saw, he wasn't moving, there was no resistance. Chauvin was simply punishing Floyd for whatever reason... but that isn't his job.
Most of the time I will give benefit of the doubt to the cops, but every case is judged on its own merit.

Chauvin was a dumbass as well as being heartless. He did it to himself. 8 minutes with your knee on someones neck is plenty of time to think things through. With 4 other cops standing around, how many more minutes was it going to take before they finally stood Floyd up and put him in the police car? In the video I saw, he wasn't moving, there was no resistance. Chauvin was simply punishing Floyd for whatever reason... but that isn't his job.
Most of the time I will give benefit of the doubt to the cops, but every case is judged on its own merit.
The thug had been resisting for several minutes before when they attempted to get him in the car, hence the knee on the neck finally. Of course he should have been let up after a couple of minutes, but he got there because of his forceful resistance earlier.

I don't buy that. Jurors have faced that before and come up with a fair verdict.
BULL. No juror has ever faced before the threat of having 10,000 angry mobs of irrational people from the lying sycophant media and politicians to the kinds of mobs to drive 8,700 riots the year before in 69 cities injuring or killing 2,000 police while doing 2 billion in damage coming after them. The attorney who got Trump off in his 2nd impeach hearing by just doing his job and presenting the facts had his home attacked, his family and wife threatened and his job and business gone after.

The Chauvin trial is a total mistrial. There was no justice when those involved knew beforehand that the only acceptable answer to give with any chance of coming out alive was to CONVICT.

I saw the hour-long body-cam taken at the arrest by the police and am convinced it acquits Chauvin; nor does any medical evidence support that Floyd died solely because of a knee holding Floyd head in place so he couldn't move.

Congress faced that Jan. 6th and refused to be intimidated.
That was a mere 200 people coming in through a doorway. That must be why they all ran and hid for hours in stark fear like little girls.

he didn't abuse anyone------huge drugged up criminal had to be put on the ground for everyone's safety....he couldn't leave him able to roll around getting hit by traffic causing an accident.

Intelligent people should realize that floyd dying is a good thing for society as he won't be attacking anyone else...but yet here come the idiots making this criminal their hero victim even though he was neither. And you guys haven't figured out that this shit causes more crime and that crime is up something like 200%? Wow...

The question was...when does "doing his job" become "abuse of force"? Is there any point, for you, as an "intelligent person", where the line is crossed?
This is case in point of either poor training or poor communication of the police force to civilians. How many of us know our rights when it comes to interaction with the police? I would say less than 1%.

Those of us who watch crime shows probably :lol:

But frankly for the average person most don't...

But I don't think in this case it's "poor training" - the man violated his training. I don't know the specifics of the complaints against him prior to this, but if they were in line with abuse of force and training violations, he shouldn't have remained on the force. It's people like that that give the police a bad reputation.
There were three other officers there and they didn't do anything. This is both poor training and an asshole cop. I do not believe this was race related or at least don't have proof but it was definitely bad policing related.

When he uses force on a suspect not resisting, unlike what he did in reality with a suspect resisting.

I wonder if these cops realize how they literally dodged the bullet by getting this shitstain to jail in one piece?

Cops gave a collective sigh of relief when Chauvin was convicted.
Not someone they wanted representing them

As did business owners as their stores would not be looted by thugs and criminals.

Your thread also stinks of hate and ignorance. For the Record, I'm a retired LEO, and during my career I was charged to rewrite our Use of Force Policy.

BLM is a Marxist front organization working to weaken and take down America. Once this movement has effectively made criminals in the inner cities untouchable, the ones who will suffer the worst are the poor and minorities. These are the same groups that consistently demand MORE POLICING, not less. What BLM and Antifa are doing is EVIL and it needs to be resisted.

he didn't abuse anyone------huge drugged up criminal had to be put on the ground for everyone's safety....he couldn't leave him able to roll around getting hit by traffic causing an accident.

Intelligent people should realize that floyd dying is a good thing for society as he won't be attacking anyone else...but yet here come the idiots making this criminal their hero victim even though he was neither. And you guys haven't figured out that this shit causes more crime and that crime is up something like 200%? Wow...

The question was...when does "doing his job" become "abuse of force"? Is there any point, for you, as an "intelligent person", where the line is crossed?
This is case in point of either poor training or poor communication of the police force to civilians. How many of us know our rights when it comes to interaction with the police? I would say less than 1%.

But I don't think in this case it's "poor training" - the man violated his training. I don't know the specifics of the complaints against him prior to this, but if they were in line with abuse of force and training violations, he shouldn't have remained on the force. It's people like that that give the police a bad reputation.
There were three other officers there and they didn't do anything. This is both poor training and an asshole cop. I do not believe this was race related or at least don't have proof but it was definitely bad policing related.

I thought the other officers were Jr and Chauvin was their superior...didn't one of the officers speak up? I might need to look this up.

How much of it was related to race depends on the larger picture surrounding Chauvin - what were past complaints on him about? Is there racial profiling? How have similar incidents with non-blacks been handled?

Putting a violent criminal whose tripping on drugs on the ground and using a knee to hold him in place is NOT abuse of Force. It's prudent. Criminal didn't die from a knee--he died of an overdose and long term abuse of his drugs.

This stupidity of attacking cops getting bad guys off the street is already leading and will lead to more criminal attacks while the cops will have their hands tied.................more rapes, murders, etc Thanks for making violent criminals victims of cops when they aren't. It's batshit crazy stupid. South Africa here we come....

I thought the other officers were Jr and Chauvin was their superior...didn't one of the officers speak up? I might need to look this up.

How much of it was related to race depends on the larger picture surrounding Chauvin - what were past complaints on him about? Is there racial profiling? How have similar incidents with non-blacks been handled?
Junior, yes but there were three of them. One would think they would see Chauvin lost his mind and the look in Chauvin's eyes was one of enjoyment. That is what concluded for me that he was guilty. I do not believe cops shoot people just because they are black but they may stereotype them for sure. We all stereotype both positively and negatively. Not to do so is fighting human nature.

Your thread also stinks of hate and ignorance. For the Record, I'm a retired LEO, and during my career I was charged to rewrite our Use of Force Policy.
That right? How'd that work out for you? More importantly, speaking from your years of experience, can you honestly say that what BLM is doing today is a positive thing? Did YOU write policies that demanded the release of criminals because of the color of their skin? Minneapolis deserves the shitstorm that's inbound for it. Let it burn. Same with every other blue cesspool where the act of trying to enforce the law is being criminalized. Idiots...

The thug had been resisting for several minutes before when they attempted to get him in the car, hence the knee on the neck finally. Of course he should have been let up after a couple of minutes, but he got there because of his forceful resistance earlier.

I wish that Chauvin had taken the stand and explained his actions. Defended himself. But for whatever reason the defense chose not to do that.
Ok, putting the guy on the ground for resisting.. I can accept that. And putting a knee on his neck to make him stop resisting for a moment, I can understand that. But when someone is handcuffed and on their stomach on the ground, he could have stood up with his foot on his back and Floyd wasn't going anywhere. There were 5 cops there, so Floyd wasn't really a threat handcuffed and on his stomach. Whether Floyd was thug or not.. at that point he was a prisoner and cops do have a responsibility to know if their actions are causing physical harm. 8 minutes is time moving in slow motion. On this one I have to go with the jury's decision, and as always.

The sad thing about this is that Leftists are trying to tar all cops by this case with a broad brush. I believe they will be attempting to Federalize police forces all across the country making them adhere to senseless regulations, meanwhile crime will increase as police become less and less effective.

I wish that Chauvin had taken the stand and explained his actions. Defended himself. But for whatever reason the defense chose not to do that.
Ok, putting the guy on the ground for resisting.. I can accept that. And putting a knee on his neck to make him stop resisting for a moment, I can understand that. But when someone is handcuffed and on their stomach on the ground, he could have stood up with his foot on his back and Floyd wasn't going anywhere. There were 5 cops there, so Floyd wasn't really a threat handcuffed and on his stomach. Whether Floyd was thug or not.. at that point he was a prisoner and cops do have a responsibility to know if their actions are causing physical harm. 8 minutes is time moving in slow motion. On this one I have to go with the jury's decision, and as always.

The sad thing about this is that Leftists are trying to tar all cops by this case with a broad brush. I believe they will be attempting to Federalize police forces all across the country making them adhere to senseless regulations, meanwhile crime will increase as police become less and less effective.
All the techniques are police trained, he got put on the ground because of his earlier resistance. But he should have been let up once he stopped resisting. The Dims focus on the cops because, as usual, they want to take attention away from the real problem...just like with guns...just like with violence against Asians, etc.

Gish Gallop

BLM is a Marxist front organization working to weaken and take down America. Once this movement has effectively made criminals in the inner cities untouchable, the ones who will suffer the worst are the poor and minorities. These are the same groups that consistently demand MORE POLICING, not less. What BLM and Antifa are doing is EVIL and it needs to be resisted.

STATEMENT: "BLM is a Marxist front organization working to weaken and take down America"

RESPONSE: Your entire paragraph is an opinion - a very biased one at that - not supported by facts.

Forum List

Back