sacrificing Officer Chauvin

I believe they will be attempting to Federalize police forces all across the country making them adhere to senseless regulations, meanwhile crime will increase as police become less and less effective.
I agree and I believe that we are about to see the removal of the filibuster and a sprint toward actions that will allow them to hold power regardless of what people vote for. They are no longer Democrats in the conventional usage. They are MARXISTS. The only way to stop them is to try civil disobedience and once they've come into the open with their predictable overreaction, start a revolution to remove them, whatever it takes.

I do believe that they don't want to have to depend on fair and open elections. Civil disobedience is one thing, but it should never turn to violence, ever. They control the media, they control the public school systems, in essence for so many Americans, they control the perception of reality. We do have a tough hole to try and climb out of... its going to take some conservative politician who is able to overcome the media message, and that would have to be someone who could both unite people and have a powerful personality, and also have the best interest for Americans at heart. It's a tall order.

I saw the hour-long body-cam taken at the arrest by the police and am convinced it acquits Chauvin; nor does any medical evidence support that Floyd died solely because of a knee holding Floyd head in place so he couldn't move.
You aren't an expert. Nobody gives any fucks about your politically motivated opinions on the matter.

I saw the hour-long body-cam taken at the arrest by the police and am convinced it acquits Chauvin; nor does any medical evidence support that Floyd died solely because of a knee holding Floyd head in place so he couldn't move.
You aren't an expert. Nobody gives any fucks about your politically motivated opinions on the matter.

'Cept you. Still smokin' that weed I see.

Sure. No idea what you're prattling on about. Are you high?

Tell us something stupid and leftist, Weed.

Go ask a leftist. You're boring.

Go ask a leftist. You're boring.

Kay, Weed.

Well the picture of the jury you posted had 14 people. When I mention the jury breakdown it was the deciding jurors and I did not include the alternates. As once they must decide the verdict then the two alternates are dismissed. In which you replied wrong.
In a jury trial, the alternate(s) are dismissed before the jury goes in to decide the verdict, at least that's my experience, I was on a jury, heard all the testimony and before the jury went out my name was picked from a jar and I was not allowed to go with them. The judge said I could go home but might be called if a juror got sick or wanted to drop out of the decision making process.

Forum List

Back