Ryan Lochte, fellow swimmers will face discipline

They gave all of America a huge black eye.
Like the liar in the WH and the one you hope to put there. Double standards apply.
View attachment 86397

So...you cannot even address the topic of the thread? Pitiful.
I did, you are just to stupid to get it.

No, everyone has been trying to stay on topic and you are attempting to troll and derail the thread as usual.

1. No one hate America because of their opinion against Lochte and to make the asinine comments that you have made just make you look more trollish than usual...

2. Lochte skin color has nothing to do with my opinion against him and in fact you even attempting to tie his skin color into this discussion is just damn pathetic as can be!

3. Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with this discussion and as I have told you a few times now if you want to discuss your favorite subject then go find one of the many threads about her, and I even have some about her.

My final statement to you on this subject is that you excuse Lochte because he is white and had he been African American, Muslim or Hispanic you would be calling for him being banned but for me his skin color matter not because of the mere fact Lochte lied about what happen and should be punished for it.

This boys will be boys nonsense from idiots like you is disgusting and no Lochte is not excused because of his skin color!

Now stop trying to claim that everyone has double standards because if you even knew how to search you would discover I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton and your accusations against me are pathetic but the typical trollish nonsense I expect from lunatics that should not be allow internet access!
Preach!!:clap2: this boys will be boys bullshit, hell I know people who are fuckin grandparents at his fuckin age, boy my ass!!
I am sure you do, blacks start fucking at age 3.

Lochte has been punished in a way he is sure to understand:

“Speedo announced Monday that it will no longer sponsor Ryan Lochte. Soon after, Ralph Lauren followed suit, saying it wouldn't renew its sponsorship of the Olympic swimmer. By Monday afternoon, Lochte lost all of his sponsors.

“Lochte released a statement last week apologizing for what he had done.

“But Speedo USA said Monday it "cannot condone behavior that is counter to the values this brand has long stood for." Speedo USA will be donating $50,000 of Lochte's sponsorship to the charity Save The Children to benefit children in Brazil.”

All of Ryan Lochte's sponsors have dropped him

I was astounded to learn that this dope is 32 years old.

It must be because they are white.

If they were black, Asclepius would find a way to say they were being harassed because of color.
They would have to be Black and in they US where we know white cops target Blacks due to fear.

No one fears you BOYS, negro.
You fear your shadow because its Black cave gibbon.

I laugh at you thinking a black sub human like yourself scares anyone.

It must be because they are white.

If they were black, Asclepius would find a way to say they were being harassed because of color.
They would have to be Black and in they US where we know white cops target Blacks due to fear.

No one fears you BOYS, negro.
You fear your shadow because its Black cave gibbon.

I laugh at you thinking a black sub human like yourself scares anyone.
Like most cave chimps you grin when you are in fear.

Tell us all of your fucking thoughts of Michael Vick. Go ahead, love to know about it. Should he banned for life from the NFL?

Forum List

Back