Ryan Lochte, fellow swimmers will face discipline

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Good news -

Angry USOC CEO says Lochte discipline coming

U.S. Olympic Committee CEO Scott Blackmun says further action is coming in the matter of 12-time swimming medalist Ryan Lochte and his three U.S. teammates, whose story of a robbery overshadowed the Rio de Janeiro Games.

Blackmun offered no details on what disciplinary action may be coming, but he made no effort to hide his frustration with the matter.

"They let down our athletes," Blackmun said. "They let down Americans.

"`And they really let down our hosts in Rio who did such a wonderful job, and we feel very badly about that. I think we ended up in the right place in terms of being able to shine a light on what really happened there.''
<more>

Why? They left with no criminal charges. They were shaken down to the tune of 11 grand each. Their careers are over. Enough!

Good news -

U.S. Olympic Committee CEO Scott Blackmun says further action is coming in the matter of 12-time swimming medalist Ryan Lochte and his three U.S. teammates, whose story of a robbery overshadowed the Rio de Janeiro Games.

Blackmun offered no details on what disciplinary action may be coming, but he made no effort to hide his frustration with the matter.

"`And they really let down our hosts in Rio who did such a wonderful job, and we feel very badly about that. I think we ended up in the right place in terms of being able to shine a light on what really happened there.''
<more>

Lifetime ban from the Olympics and not allow to coach any Olympic swimmer... I would strip him of his medals... The U.S. Government should ship him back to Brazil to face the Brazilian Justice System!

Good news -

<more>

Lifetime ban from the Olympics and not allow to coach any Olympic swimmer... I would strip him of his medals... The U.S. Government should ship him back to Brazil to face the Brazilian Justice System!
Are you guys willfully deaf dumb and blind? No criminal charges were filed in Brazil. You America haters should stop! Bloodlust is unhealthy. Damn, it's not as if they did rape or murder.

Ryan Lochte is realistically too old to do another Olympics, but he should come out as gay and claim that he is being harassed because of his sexuality and then sue them .

Good news -

<more>

Are you guys willfully deaf dumb and blind? No criminal charges were filed in Brazil. You America haters should stop! Bloodlust is unhealthy. Damn, it's not as if they did rape or murder.
You dont have to have criminal charges filed to be questioned.

Good news -

<more>

That's a rather large overreaction. He should be punished by the ICO, but not to the extent that you're suggesting.

Good news -

<more>

1. Show where I hate America and if not you need to stop with your silly nonsense because all it show your inability to understand that Ryan Lochte fled Brazil so he could not be stopped and questioned for his role in the incident.

2. Read about what the Judge ordered and funny how those other swimmers were detained and yet Lochte ran like the coward that he is.

3. Now go on with your lie about me hating America when it is idiots like you and Lochte that give American a bad reputation with such stupidity and then excusing it because he's American!

Good news -

<more>

That's a rather large overreaction. He should be punished by the ICO, but not to the extent that you're suggesting.

I disagree an believe he should be banned for life. He is nothing but a punk and a liar and there is no excuse for what he did. It tarnished the games and so many idiots believed him...

Send Lochte my way. I'll punish him thoroughly. lol

Good news -

<more>

1. Show where I hate America and if not you need to stop with your silly nonsense because all it show your inability to understand that Ryan Lochte fled Brazil so he could not be stopped and questioned for his role in the incident.

2. Read about what the Judge ordered and funny how those other swimmers were detained and yet Lochte ran like the coward that he is.

3. Now go on with your lie about me hating America when it is idiots like you and Lochte that give American a bad reputation with such stupidity and then excusing it because he's American!
No really! It's your ilk that hates America and keeps on crying for blood.

And what about Obama lies and Clinton lies? Huh? ROFLMAO.
Clinton was questioned. What does that have to do with Lochte or are you just deflecting?

And you bitched non stop. Double standards?

Clinton lies has nothing to do with Lochte and it is you trying to divert the conversation of this thread... If you want to discuss Clinton and her lies then go find one because there are many on this forum...

And what about Obama lies and Clinton lies? Huh? ROFLMAO.
Clinton was questioned. What does that have to do with Lochte or are you just deflecting?

And you bitched non stop. Double standards?
I did? I wanted her to be questioned just so you clowns would see she did nothing wrong. Now back to my question. What does this have to do with Lochte?
She did a lot wrong. Much more than an athlete. Yet you will vote for her to the highest office of the land.

Forum List

Back