Ryan Lochte, fellow swimmers will face discipline

Good news -

Angry USOC CEO says Lochte discipline coming

U.S. Olympic Committee CEO Scott Blackmun says further action is coming in the matter of 12-time swimming medalist Ryan Lochte and his three U.S. teammates, whose story of a robbery overshadowed the Rio de Janeiro Games.

Blackmun offered no details on what disciplinary action may be coming, but he made no effort to hide his frustration with the matter.

"They let down our athletes," Blackmun said. "They let down Americans.

"`And they really let down our hosts in Rio who did such a wonderful job, and we feel very badly about that. I think we ended up in the right place in terms of being able to shine a light on what really happened there.''
<more>

Lifetime ban from the Olympics and not allow to coach any Olympic swimmer... I would strip him of his medals... The U.S. Government should ship him back to Brazil to face the Brazilian Justice System!
Are you guys willfully deaf dumb and blind? No criminal charges were filed in Brazil. You America haters should stop! Bloodlust is unhealthy. Damn, it's not as if they did rape or murder.

They gave all of America a huge black eye.
Like the liar in the WH and the one you hope to put there. Double standards apply.
Oh HUSH already! This is NOT about the WH or the candidates. This is about the OLYMPICS and some assholes. Jeez!!!
It is about double standards.

He and his 3 swimmer friends acted in a UNSPORTSMANLIKE manner. One does not reward someone that represents our country with letting him keep a medal. They lost that privilege when they acted in a thuggish manner. It has repercussions.
The rewarded Obama with a Nobel peace prize. We should strip it!

Lifetime ban from the Olympics and not allow to coach any Olympic swimmer... I would strip him of his medals... The U.S. Government should ship him back to Brazil to face the Brazilian Justice System!
Are you guys willfully deaf dumb and blind? No criminal charges were filed in Brazil. You America haters should stop! Bloodlust is unhealthy. Damn, it's not as if they did rape or murder.

Like the liar in the WH and the one you hope to put there. Double standards apply.
Oh HUSH already! This is NOT about the WH or the candidates. This is about the OLYMPICS and some assholes. Jeez!!!
What double standard? I wanted Clinton questioned. i want Lochte questioned.

Good news -

U.S. Olympic Committee CEO Scott Blackmun says further action is coming in the matter of 12-time swimming medalist Ryan Lochte and his three U.S. teammates, whose story of a robbery overshadowed the Rio de Janeiro Games.

Blackmun offered no details on what disciplinary action may be coming, but he made no effort to hide his frustration with the matter.

"`And they really let down our hosts in Rio who did such a wonderful job, and we feel very badly about that. I think we ended up in the right place in terms of being able to shine a light on what really happened there.''
<more>

Your straw man bs is noted, and dismissed.

It must be because they are white.
and he was a liar and slandered the host country.

Willow Tree is under the impression that it is alright to do what Lochte did and that anyone that hold Lochte accountable for his actions either hate America or want Lochte dead because it seem I am out for blood...

The reality is individuals like Lochte should be held to higher standards and what he did was divert attention away from the great performances from Phelps, The Female Gymnastics team and many other Gold Medal winners and to me he should be banned and stripped of his medals.

Also if Lochte had done what he did in Brazil here in the States he would have been arrested but seeing it was in Brazil everyone should let it go according to Willow Tree and if not they hate America and are only out for blood because Lochte is white...

How stupid can some people be?
In Willows case there is no known limit to the stupidity.
Welll lately I have had low tolerance for tunnel visioned people like Willow. So on he/she goes to ignore.

It must be because they are white.
and he was a liar and slandered the host country.

Willow Tree is under the impression that it is alright to do what Lochte did and that anyone that hold Lochte accountable for his actions either hate America or want Lochte dead because it seem I am out for blood...

The reality is individuals like Lochte should be held to higher standards and what he did was divert attention away from the great performances from Phelps, The Female Gymnastics team and many other Gold Medal winners and to me he should be banned and stripped of his medals.

Also if Lochte had done what he did in Brazil here in the States he would have been arrested but seeing it was in Brazil everyone should let it go according to Willow Tree and if not they hate America and are only out for blood because Lochte is white...

How stupid can some people be?
In Willows case there is no known limit to the stupidity.
Welll lately I have had low tolerance for tunnel visioned people like Willow. So on he/she goes to ignore.
Bye bye sweetie!

And she lied. So what should her punishment be?

Has anybody got a can of bs repellant handy.

She did? Prove it.

She did? Prove it.

Ok guys...let's get on topic again, thread is on Olympics, not Politics - let's not completely derail it.

Lochte embarressed our country - he doesn't deserve to keep his medals. There's a code of conduct and sportsmanship that they should adhere to...they sent the Egyptian athlete home for refusing to shake hands with his Israeli opponent for example. You are out there representing your country and supposed to be an example of good sportsmanship - not spoiled children.

They should ship Lochtes ass back to Rio so the cops can interrogate him for a week.
Ace, you gotta love how the media is spinning this shit.....treating this grown ass man, like he's some 16 year old caught with his pants down. Someone tweeted earlier....Trayvon and Brown, both teens....where elevated to adult status when murdered and this white fuck, is suddenly some random teen up to no good. I hope they do ship his ass back and throw away the keys.....meanwhile, we got honorable blacks kickin ass in Rio, and all the media wants to talk about is America's golden children....white fuck nuts

Ok guys...let's get on topic again, thread is on Olympics, not Politics - let's not completely derail it.

Lochte embarressed our country - he doesn't deserve to keep his medals. There's a code of conduct and sportsmanship that they should adhere to...they sent the Egyptian athlete home for refusing to shake hands with his Israeli opponent for example. You are out there representing your country and supposed to be an example of good sportsmanship - not spoiled children.
C...you should know by now, anytime white people are called out....its time to revert to slave talk, Hillary and Detroit....in short, deflection time!!!

The people I am talking about are public representatives of this nation. True?

The people I am talking about are public representatives of this nation. True?

You're comparing apples to oranges, dumass ;)
Fuck no! It's the exact same thing. They all represent the USA. All three are liars. You gave two a pass and want to punish the little guy til he squeals. That's what makes liberals so fucking despicable.

Good news -

<more>

You dont have to have criminal charges filed to be questioned.

But when it comes to hillary you do, eh commrade?

And what about Obama lies and Clinton lies? Huh? ROFLMAO.
upload_2016-8-22_5-36-5.jpeg

Good news -

<more>

upload_2016-8-22_5-38-25.jpeg

So...you cannot even address the topic of the thread? Pitiful.

Forum List

Back