RVW Not Reversed Yet But Leaked Brief Already Resulting in Increased Personal Responsibility, Saved Infant Lives

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Gee, just the thought of not being able to use abortions as 'post sexual intercourse contraceptive safeguards' have women actually planning ahead, running to health insurances / companies, and taking personal responsibility to take greater precautions so as not to get pregnant.

Think of all the number of potential children who will not be murdered now.

Congrats, libs. Leaking the brief forced women to become more personally responsible and saved lives.

Kudos.

Gee, just the thought of not being able to use abortions as 'post sexual intercourse contraceptive safeguards' have women actually planning ahead, running to health insurances / companies, and taking personal responsibility to take greater precautions so as not to get pregnant.

Think of all the number of potential children who will not be murdered now.

Congrats, libs. Leaking the brief forced women to become more personally responsible and saved lives.

Kudos.
Wow, you don't even know what "emergency contraceptive" means. Congratulations, you managed to proof yourself more ignorant than I thought.

Wow, you don't even know what "emergency contraceptive" means. Congratulations, you managed to proof yourself more ignorant than I thought.
Calm down, Francis, your 'Trutth Commission' stick failed miserably.

Potentially not having killing babies as such a readily available option is causing women to have to plan ahead, be more responsible by stocking up in advance on the pill, take responsibility for their actions in advance...

What I said was spot on. Take a breath and control your sensitive emotions / feelings. You're embarrassing yourself.

Calm down, Francis, your 'Trutth Commission' stick failed miserably.

Potentially not having killing babies as such a readily available option is causing women to have to plan ahead, be more responsible by stocking up in advance on the pill, take responsibility for their actions in advance...

What I said was spot on. Take a breath and control your sensitive emotions / feelings. You're embarrassing yourself.
Look dumbass, emergency contraception is the morning after pill. I thought life began at conception. If someone utilizes "emergency contraception" they are killing an unborn child just as much as someone that has an abortion in the second trimester.

Edited to add that earlier today I put out a buy signal for Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Look dumbass,
I win. Emotion has gotten the best of you, resulting in your childish need to lash out with insults and name-calling. This is why liberals lose arguments, throw tantrums, attack cops, and burn communities to the ground- they are ruled by emotion.

The article even states the released brief and fear of its outcome is the catalyst for a 300% increase in women running out to get emergency contraceptives...

So are you saying the article author is a liar or do you just want to try to drag the conversation down some rabbit hole to devate the meaning of the words 'emergency contraceptive' ... or the word 'is', like Clinton, in an attempt to make yourself look intelligent (which failed the second you reverted to name-calling)?!

The release of the brief just caused women to turn to something else now other than waiting for an abortion later.

Feel free to call the author a liar and present your evidence proving him wrong.

I win. Emotion has gotten the best of you, resulting in your childish need to lash out with insults and name-calling. This is why liberals lose arguments, throw tantrums, attack cops, and burn communities to the ground- they are ruled by emotion.

The article even states the released brief and fear of its outcome is the catalyst for a 300% increase in women running out to get emergency contraceptives...

So are you saying the article author is a liar or do you just want to try to drag the conversation down some rabbit hole to devate the meaning of the words 'emergency contraceptive' ... or the word 'is', like Clinton, in an attempt to make yourself look intelligent (which failed the second you reverted to name-calling)?!

The release of the brief just caused women to turn to something else now other than waiting for an abortion later.

Feel free to call the author a liar and present your evidence proving him wrong.
Emergency contraception has a very specific definition.

Quite simply, it is contraception used AFTER INTERCOURSE. While I do know that there are times when conception can happen days later, there is no doubt that, in the vast majority of cases, "emergency contraception" is the very same thing as abortion and a life, if defined as beginning at conception, is taken.

Emergency contraception has a very specific definition.
So you DO want to ignore the whole point to the article and waste time mimicking Bill Clinton' 'definition of is' shtick in an attempt to make yourself look good...which failed earlier when name-calling began.

;p

Have fun with that....

The leak was obviously intended to give democrats an issue in the midterms while they are dealing with nothing but setbacks. The problem is that the leak ignited an argument that pushed democrats into a corner and now they have to defend the murder of the unborn. Go for it lefties. Tell us how liberating it is to stab a full term infant in the back of the head and suck it's brain out until it's head looks like a cabbage patch doll.

So you DO want to ignore the whole point to the article and waste time mimicking Bill Clinton' 'definition of is' shtick in an attempt to make yourself look good...which failed earlier when name-calling began.

;p

Have fun with that....
So, at least we have established that life doesn't begin at conception. Does it begin at the "Quickening"? Does it begin when a fetal heart beat is detected? Your position, that emergency contraception is not taking a life, begs the question, when does life begin.

Look, I am personally opposed to both abortion and emergency contraception. Quite honestly, I am personally opposed to birth control. Come on, I have six kids, and for my family, that ain't shit. Double digit kids has been the norm for generations. I believe one of the biggest problems we have as a society is this whole "sex without consequences" induced fiasco. Sex is powerful, it is an emotional driver, and no one, not anyone, should participate in such activity without a willingness to raise a child, period.

But, here is the thing. I don't expect other people to have the same opinion. Nor can I expect other people to conduct their life with my morality. Live and let live, call me Wiccan if you like. You want my respect, then ban abortion, PERIOD. No exceptions. But when you start making exceptions, like for rape and incest, I got to call bullshit. Same for this whole "emergency contraception" bullshit. Either life begins at conception or it doesn't. Rape or incest--did that "life" have anything to do with the circumstances under which it was created?

Forum List

Back