Leaked Brief Continues Saving Innocent Baby Lives

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In another case it seems the leaked RVW USSC draft has caused even more women to take personal responsibility for their bodies in lieu of having more and more abortions, thereby already saving countless innocent baby lives....

Choosing not to have sex definitely lowers the number of abortions needed.

I applaud you liberal women for the effort - keep those legs crossed, stop having sex, finally show some discipline / restraint, and stop using abortions as post-intercourse contraceptives.

Last edited:
In another case it seems the leaked RVW USSC draft has caused even more women to take personal responsibility for their bodies in lieu of having more and more abortions, thereby already saving countless I nocrnt baby lives....

I applaud you liberal women for the effort - keep those legs crossed, stop having sex, fonally show some discipline / restraint, and stop using abortions as post-intercourse contraceptives.

Are lesbians at high risk of getting knocked up to begin with?

In another case it seems the leaked RVW USSC draft has caused even more women to take personal responsibility for their bodies in lieu of having more and more abortions, thereby already saving countless I nocrnt baby lives....

I applaud you liberal women for the effort - keep those legs crossed, stop having sex, fonally show some discipline / restraint, and stop using abortions as post-intercourse contraceptives.
What kind of man celebrates a sex strike by women?! You sure you aren’t wearing rainbow underwear beneath those overalls?

What kind of man celebrates a sex strike by women?!
Like most liberal extremist ideas, I think it's a hilarious yet fucked up idea. It's like an idea that was come up with by a 5yo ... or a liberal extremist ... during a tantrum.

But hey, if crossing their legs and not having sex is what it takes to save millions of babies from being murdered and disected for profit by liberals I'm all for it.

BTW. The ladies of The View reportedly stated they would support a sex strike.....

Bwuhahahaha.....shouldn't be too hard for the likes of Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Bayhar, 2 butt-ugly liberal broads who have probably been on forced sex strikes for years because no one would want to touch them to begin with.....

....except for maybe you, snowflake. :p

Last edited:
Like most liberal extremist ideas, I think it's a hilarious yet fucked up idea. It's like an idea that was come up with by a 5yo ... or a liberal extremist ... during a tantrum.

But hey, if crossing their legs and not having sex is what it takes to save millions of babies from being murdered and disected for profit by liberals I'm all for it.

BTW. The ladies of The View reportedly stated they would support a sex strike.....

Bwuhahahaha.....shouldn't be too hard for the likes of Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Bayhar, 2 butt-ugly liberal broads who have probably been on forced sex strikes for years because no one would want to touch them to begin with.....

....except for maybe you, snowflake. :p
It’s funny how literal you take these things. Not the sharpest pencil in the stack are ya?

It’s funny how literal you take these things. Not the sharpest pencil in the stack are ya?
So you are saying the idea of staging a sex strike was these liberal extremists' idea of humor, and not one of their usual irrational emotional responses they have during their tantrums?

Whatever you say...you would most probably know.

:p

So you are saying the idea of staging a sex strike was these liberal extremists' idea of humor, and not one of their usual irrational emotional responses they have during their tantrums?

Whatever you say...you would most probably know.

:p
Is that something you read from me or something youre making up and claiming I said? Your tactics are weak and getting boring

Forum List

Back