Biden declares National Day of Prayer, forgets to use the word "God"

Most of his supporters are godless, anti religion atheists, he doesn't want to offend his communist base.

I'm told the word 'God' refers to the Christian god, whereas in America I believe people pray to many gods, so Biden is being inclusive of all Americans.

The bastard...

OP, is that better or worse than running to a church you do not attend to hold a Bible upside down to virtue signal to people with beliefs you do not hold?

St John's Episcopal Church is a Christian denomination that encompasses all Christian beliefs. And no he wasn't carrying the Bible upside down or virtue signaling ....
On the other hand, Chyna Joey Xi has violated every Canon law and should be ex-communicated from the Roman Catholics.

St John's Episcopal Church is a Christian denomination that encompasses all Christian beliefs. And no he wasn't carrying the Bible upside down or virtue signaling ....
On the other hand, Chyna Joey Xi has violated every Canon law and should be ex-communicated from the Roman Catholics.
Speaking of excommunication, what denomination is Trump?

Was he ever baptized?

What's the Episcopalian church's stance on divorce?

What about prostitution?

What's the Episcopalian church's stance on divorce?
I have the impression the Episcopalian Church is the US version of the Church of England. I understand high ranking officials of that church do not necessarily regard a belief in God as essential.

May be The Cretin in Chief wants to replace the word God for Lucifer?

You never know with Leftists scum.:dunno:

Fake atheist wanna-bees are all the same: They live out their lives claiming "There is no God." But when the day comes that they're choking on their own blood and gasping for breath, they invariably do one thing: They beg God for one more breath of air, and to forgive them.

You can bet that even Madalyn Murray O'Hair went out of this world like that.

Forum List

Back