Portland, Oregon is this about to be their Sodom and Gomorrah: Will God Burn The Place DOWN?

In 1994 in the town of Piedmont Alabama a tornado hit a church during Palm Sunday services killing 23 people and injuring 133. God must have really hated them.

We are not talking about something like that, we are talking literally being destroyed by fire as in an ENTIRE State and/or an ENTIRE MASSIVE section of a State being wiped out by an inferno, the same as happened with Sodom and Gomorrah which is very different than a random tornado killing 23 peoples.
Who are you to think you know the mind of God?

I always like how Athiests always like to tell Christians what we know and don't know about God.

What does your "we" mean? Do you think that you are a Christian? That's funny. Also sick.

In 1994 in the town of Piedmont Alabama a tornado hit a church during Palm Sunday services killing 23 people and injuring 133. God must have really hated them.
Nah, he just accepted a few into the kingdom on that day, and tested the remainders faith in helping their brothers and sisters heal. You see, death is just a passing from one relm to another, but what relm a person has chosen for themselves to ultimately go to is entirely up to them. God is the author of freedom and choice, and he gives us an instruction booklet complete with angel assistants for guides, and guidelines to go by.

Anyone leaving this place is going to another relm in which will receive them as one of God's creation. Then comes judgement on that great day
Oregon is paying the price for the fuckwad RWNJ’s unwillingness to address climate change. Eastern Oregon is pretty conservative and pretty on fire. and very dry.

I am waiting for some one to announce. Sodom and Gomorrah moment for coastal Louisiana and Mississippi after Laura’s devastation. Any one?

It has minimal to do with Climate Change, they are already beginning to arrest and charge filth with Arson regarding the wildfires, I just posted one article about that from The New York Times, you know a Leftist publication.

It has a lot to do with Climate Change as well as a few cases involving arson, none having anything to do with Antifa or BLM. One was caused by a “gender reveal party’, the other by what eas described as a transient. Most were naturally occurring. The reason they are so severe is everything is so dry.

What’s driving our record fire year? A combination of heat, freak lighting, drought and overgrown forests, experts say.

WTF is a "gender reveal party"?
I think it's a party to celebrate the revealed gender (per ultrasound) of the child prior to birth (i.e. it's a boy or it's a girl ). Abortionist loving Democrats don't know what that is, but I know you're not one of them, so don't take it that way. :)

Abortionist loving Democrats don't know what that is,
And "we" don't know the "gender reveal party" is a gang of cutthroat abortionist loving Democrat street hookers.
Anyone leaving this place is going to another relm in which will receive them as one of God's creation. Then comes judgement on that great day
Oh, yeah, the baby's dead, but you still get alimony from the alleged father, but without the baby alive and accounted for there is no way to test paternity.

Abortionist loving Democrats don't know what that is,
And "we" don't know the "gender reveal party" is a gang of cutthroat abortionist loving Democrat street hookers.
Oh, yeah, the baby's dead, but you still get alimony from the alleged father, but without the baby alive and accounted for there is no way to test paternity.
Well I'm not sure what you're saying in these responses, because I'm not sure what a gender reveal party is. I thought it was a party thrown once the couple finds out whether it's a girl or a boy ?

Who's a Democrat ?? You ??

And what's this thing about alimony and dead babies etc ??

Lucy shows us once again why she is among the most stupid posters on this forum. What a lunatic. Calling Portland, Oregon communist central and writing she doesn’t care if they all get “barbequed” has to be the most idiotic comment I have ever read. Screw you, spawn of Satan. You are nothing more than a foreign Putin asslicker. BTW who the fuck cares what some foreign asshat thinks the federal government should do.

I think it is also disgusting that their are other Americans that relish the suffering of other Americans because some of them are of a different political party. What gets me is that many of these folks are the same party as yourselves and you still don’t give a damn. What lowlifes I swear.

Last edited:
Oregon is paying the price for the fuckwad RWNJ’s unwillingness to address climate change. Eastern Oregon is pretty conservative and pretty on fire. and very dry.

I am waiting for some one to announce. Sodom and Gomorrah moment for coastal Louisiana and Mississippi after Laura’s devastation. Any one?
ARSON. Nobody buys your lie. Do you know where "climate change" falls on the list of voting issues?

It's BLM/Antifa.

The burning stops when you elect the Corpse
Well, thanks for proving what an idiot you are for buying ing into THAT conspiracy theory.
Exactly these Trumpist dimwits don’t realize these fires are actually affecting conservative areas. Not that makes any diifference in my book. They are Americans. They need aid. We will help them.

Last edited:

ARSON. Nobody buys your lie. Do you know where "climate change" falls on the list of voting issues?

It's BLM/Antifa.

Well, thanks for proving what an idiot you are for buying ing into THAT conspiracy theory.
Exactly these dimwits don’t realize these fires are actually affecting conservative areas. Not that makes any diifference in my book. They are Americans. They need aid. We help them.
Send a check. They are Americans.

It's BLM/Antifa.

Exactly these dimwits don’t realize these fires are actually affecting conservative areas. Not that makes any diifference in my book. They are Americans. They need aid. We help them.
Yeah, well I am an American. I will help them where I can. You are are not.

It's BLM/Antifa.

If a Leftist mayor or governor allows a city to burn and people's homes to be destroyed, and you support that mayor/governor, YOU are guilty of burning down those businesses and YOU and Coyote have an obligation to pay to make them whole again

It's BLM/Antifa.

If a Leftist mayor or governor allows a city to burn and people's homes to be destroyed, and you support that mayor/governor, YOU are guilty of burning down those businesses
Blaming a mayor and governors or the fires is some really friggin stupid logic. Think about what you wrote then come back. Really your post is beyond asinine. You really are a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Helping your fellow man is fine. It is the massive amount of baggage that people involved added to it.

Lucy shows us once again why she is among the most stupid posters on this forum. What a lunatic. Calling Portland, Oregon communist central and writing she doesn’t care if they all get “barbequed” has to be the most idiotic comment I have ever read. Screw you, spawn of Satan. You are nothing more than a foreign Putin asslicker. BTW who the fuck cares what some foreign asshat thinks the federal government should do.

I think it is also disgusting that their are other Americans that relish the suffering of other Americans because some of them are of a different political party. What gets me is that many of these folks are the same party as yourselves and you still don’t give a damn. What lowlifes I swear.

"BTW who the fuck cares what some foreign asshat thinks the federal government should do."

Hey Leftist aka Communist asshat, I just bought a house in Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles that in 40 MILLION years you NEVER could afford and so THAT now gives me 100% the RIGHT to make ANY fucking comment that I want to about America AND the Federal Government.

BTW Non-Americans like me who LOVE America are MORE American than Leftists aka Communists who HATE your OWN nation and want it destroyed by a combination of the feral mob of zoo animals and UNLIMITED Immigration from Third World Shit Holes. You HATE America THAT much then GTFO and move to some Third World Shit Hole already.

It has ZERO to do with the Global Warming Hoax and is INCREASINGLY looking like DELIBERATE arson from what LOOK like The Great Unwashed aka feral Leftists aka filthy Communist bastards.

Some more have now been arrested and BEFORE we get the USUAL "Oh Breitbart" let's point out that the Breitbart article like ALL their articles gives WITHIN the article in the BLUE WRITING direct LINKS to the ORIGINAL stories, in the below cases they are BLUE LINKS to Oregon Live, Redding.com, Daily Mail, kiro7.com, nifc.gov

1600003917581.png

1600003933509.png

^^^^ Look at this filthy Commie Wetback bitch.

1600004005431.png

1600004028697.png

^^^^ I already in this thread posted the article from The New York Times about the above Michael Jarrod Bakkela and so let's deal with the others that have been arrested.

1600004094727.png

^^^^ The literal Marxists like Bernie Sanders STILL rambling TOTAL CRAP about the Global Warming Hoax. DESPITE PROBABLY Bernie Sanders fans committing the deliberate ARSON.

1600004175051.png

^^^^ Pretty Boy Newsom a TOTAL Airhead, gibbering about the Global Warming Hoax being responsible ROFLAO at this "It's not an intellectual debate" NO it's NOT an INTELLECTUAL debate considering Pretty Boy Newsom obviously has the intellectual capability of a GNAT.

1600004294940.png

^^^^ But he LOOKS sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PRETTY standing in the middle of a torched forest so WHO cares :rolleyes-41: BTW as a Red Blooded Woman yes I would DO Gavin Newsom.

BTW the above mentioned Jeffrey Alan Acord literally Live Streamed HIMSELF committing the Arson he's been arrested for:

1600004740744.png

1600004787047.png

Jeffrey Alan Acord is of course an Antifa POS and a REGULAR attendee at the Seattle Defund The Police situations:

1600004879531.png

This is the above Jeffrey Alan Acord Commie filth:

1600005017191.png

Here he is at the Burn Loot Murder Rally:

We are not talking about something like that, we are talking literally being destroyed by fire as in an ENTIRE State and/or an ENTIRE MASSIVE section of a State being wiped out by an inferno, the same as happened with Sodom and Gomorrah which is very different than a random tornado killing 23 peoples.

I always like how Athiests always like to tell Christians what we know and don't know about God.

What does your "we" mean? Do you think that you are a Christian? That's funny. Also sick.

Yes I am a Practising Christian. I tell you WHO is NOT a Christian and that is ANYONE who supports the killing of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb, they MIGHT THINK that Our Lord is with them but Our Bible suggests otherwise.

Yes I am a Practising Christian. I tell you WHO is NOT a Christian and that is ANYONE who supports the killing of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb, they MIGHT THINK that Our Lord is with them but Our Bible suggests otherwise.

You're no Christian. You are a fraud, a phoney.

Fuck off, you FANATICALLY support the MURDER of the most INNOCENT as they slumber in the womb. You have NO moral high ground on ANYTHING ditto for the ilk like you, you are DEVOID of God, DEVOID of a Soul, DEVOID of Redemption, DEVOID of Salvation, no wonder you ALL are so miserable all the time.

Also STOP trying to DERAIL my thread, post On Topic or GTFO. This is my second and final response to you.

party thrown once the couple finds out whether it's a girl or a boy ?
I hate Satanic sex parties. I hate people who hold sex parties. Abortions and circumcisions, C-sections and hysterectomies, needle biopsy ultrasounds, amniocentesis, cocked-up breast cancer diagnoses, and all sorts of other unneeded drugging, butchery, unnecessary and imprudent surgeries, and other medical malpractice are not bona fide causes for celebration for anyone of faith.

For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity. Nevertheless through envy of the devil came death into the world: and they that do hold of his side do find it.
— Wisdom of Solomon 2:23–24.

Blaming a mayor and governors or the fires is some really friggin stupid logic. Think about what you wrote then come back. Really your post is beyond asinine. You really are a fucking idiot.
Mayors and governors don't get to play innocent after commissioning all that mayhem and murder-for-hire.
People that have gender reveal parties should be shot.
At least someone has common sense and the good fortitude to post it here.

Fuck off, you FANATICALLY support the MURDER of the most INNOCENT as they slumber in the womb. You have NO moral high ground on ANYTHING ditto for the ilk like you, you are DEVOID of God, DEVOID of a Soul, DEVOID of Redemption, DEVOID of Salvation, no wonder you ALL are so miserable all the time.

Also STOP trying to DERAIL my thread, post On Topic or GTFO. This is my second and final response to you.

I posted on topic. You are full of shit with this "Sodom and Gomorrah," "rabid feminist," "communist," phony "Christian," right-wing fairy tale that you thought up and want to graft onto the Christian faith. Now you're on to DEVOID of God, soul, redemption, salvation. This is quite on topic. Didn't anyone tell you culthead drama queens that LSD is a bad thing?

Forum List

Back