Russia's State Duma approves bill to ban 'LGBT propaganda'

An interesting and unique view. Please show where people have been harmed under this religious dictatorship?
Also please cite who is being held without charges.

You're kidding, right? First, as a moderator, don't you even know how to address posts to people? I only saw your post by accident because you directed you comments to the THREAD, not me.

Second of all, can you serious tell us you have no idea the questions you ask even as these very issues are debated HERE, DAILY?

Can you pick out a single policy of this idiot in the WH that HASN'T harmed people? You have any idea about the border? The crime and property damage and the COST of dealing with all these unvetted aliens?

Then there is the matter of the roughly 80,000 people getting killed a year now by the chinese fentanyl being brought in through the border.

Then there are the millions of businesses and supply chains now lost or broken due to errant policies, the jobs lost, people struggling to afford fuel, rent, mortgage and food, if they can find it.

Then there are the silenced and oppressed people that Biden's government worked to help Twitter and other media to shadow ban. See any democrats being let back on now by Elon Musk? No, they are all conservative voices.

Then there are all the political prisoners being held in Biden and Garland's gulag. Not hours without being charged but MONTHS. People who were not in anyway involved with breaking into the Capitol or fighting with police, just were there in the area that day. Here's just one guy who was there that day just trying to document the event on film what he has to say!
  • DAILY LOCKDOWNS for 23-24 HOURS a day
  • a large percentage of us are HEAVILY MEDICATED
  • Masks are WEAPONIZED and used against us
  • LEGAL DOCUMENTS have been CONFISCATED and gone missing from various cells
  • legal visits take 2-3 WEEKS or more to be scheduled
  • EXTREME medical neglect in this facility has caused a variety of adverse illnesses and disease. Some show signs of scurvy. And some even have Covid like symptoms, but medical personnel have refused to treat it.
  • an inmate with Cancer, who also broke his hand in prison and requires surgery. Both have been completely ignored.
  • Another inmate WAITED FOUR MONTHS to receive his CPAP breathing machine, and has needed an MRI since spring, which has also been ignored by staff.
  • RAW SEWAGE has overflowed our unit
  • MOLD on cell walls, as well as the rusty pipes, and DIRTY WATER that flows from these sinks.
  • We are undergoing SEVERE NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES and STARVATION.
  • Contact with the outside world, from legal visits to seeing loved ones is HIGHLY RESTRICTED.
  • An inmate was viciously BEATEN and LEFT FOR DEAD by correctional officers. He suffered a broken eye socket and brain damage as a result of the vicious attack. He’s now permanently blind in one eye. On another occasion, another was confronted by an officer in the middle of the night, and his life was threatened, once the officer’s body cam was disabled.
  • And on and on.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. As moderator, you ought to try to familiarize yourself with these and the many other topics routinely discussed here before forming negative and closed-minded views about them.

You're kidding, right? First, as a moderator, don't you even know how to address posts to people? I only saw your post by accident because you directed you comments to the THREAD, not me.

Second of all, can you serious tell us you have no idea the questions you ask even as these very issues are debated HERE, DAILY?

Can you pick out a single policy of this idiot in the WH that HASN'T harmed people? You have any idea about the border? The crime and property damage and the COST of dealing with all these unvetted aliens?

Then there is the matter of the roughly 80,000 people getting killed a year now by the chinese fentanyl being brought in through the border.

Then there are the millions of businesses and supply chains now lost or broken due to errant policies, the jobs lost, people struggling to afford fuel, rent, mortgage and food, if they can find it.

Then there are the silenced and oppressed people that Biden's government worked to help Twitter and other media to shadow ban. See any democrats being let on now by Elon Musk? No, they are all conservative voices.

Then there are all the political prisoners being held in Biden and Garland's gulag. Not hours without being charged but MONTHS. People who were not in anyway involved with breaking into the Capitol or fighting with police, just were there ion the area that day. Here's just one guy who was there that day just trying to document tyhe event on film what he has to say!
  • EXTREME medical neglect in this facility has caused a variety of adverse illnesses and disease. Some show signs of scurvy. And some even have Covid like symptoms, but medical personnel have refused to treat it.
  • an inmate with Cancer, who also broke his hand in prison and requires surgery. Both have been completely ignored.
  • Another inmate WAITED FOUR MONTHS to receive his CPAP breathing machine, and has needed an MRI since spring, which has also been ignored by staff.
  • MOLD on cell walls, as well as the rusty pipes, and DIRTY WATER that flows from these sinks.
  • Contact with the outside world, from legal visits to seeing loved ones is HIGHLY RESTRICTED.
  • An inmate was viciously BEATEN and LEFT FOR DEAD by correctional officers. He suffered a broken eye socket and brain damage as a result of the vicious attack. He’s now permanently blind in one eye. On another occasion, another was confronted by an officer in the middle of the night, and his life was threatened, once the officer’s body cam was disabled.
  • And on and on.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. As moderator, you ought to try to familiarize yourself with these and the many other topics routinely discussed here before forming negative and closed-minded views about them.
But but That’s what Stealth Mod / Adminery is for

So, being a young faggot passes for decency now? Didn't you leave Hohloland because they wouldn't let your inner self be expressed on maidan? Now that the other fag rules the 404 you can go back and enjoy the new freedom. What did you not understand, teenage fart?
I don't care whether one is a faggot or not. I think it is worse if one is a moral faggot than a physical one.

What is not decency is supporting dictatorship laws. Though, stupidity is more appropriate word here.

I can go back to where?

Then there are the silenced and oppressed people that Biden's government worked to help Twitter and other media to shadow ban. See any democrats being let back on now by Elon Musk? No, they are all conservative voices.

Then there are all the political prisoners being held in Biden and Garland's gulag. Not hours without being charged but MONTHS. People who were not in anyway involved with breaking into the Capitol or fighting with police, just were there in the area that day. Here's just one guy who was there that day just trying to document the event on film what he has to say!
  • And on and on.

You didn't site anyone that are jailed but not charged. That's called lying.

You didn't site anyone that are jailed but not charged. That's called lying.

Sorry, I was on my way out the door to go for a doctor's appointment, and I figured that since I addressed most of the other issues you mentioned, you might bother to try to locate some info on that yourself. I was following this stuff more closely when it first happened, encountering stories as they happened, and now, after almost TWO YEARS since the event happened, I'm assuming most or all have been charged by now and I don't know that anyone kept a database on the prosecutorial delays, but you might try searching USMB for the many threads which covered it in real time, ITMT, I found and pulled these stories off the web:

The question is, why are these people being detained in some cases for months without even being charged with a crime? And many without bail and excessively long delays just to get the ball rolling? WHERE IS DUE PROCESS that the Constitution guarantees? Most of these people are being treated worse than Jeffrey Dahmer or someone having committed monstrous, hideous crimes despite no history of violence, no past criminal record, no flight risk, and in many cases, were only superficially present at the capitol that day not even involved in any violence or destruction there.

No problem for you?

Sorry, I was on my way out the door to go for a doctor's appointment, and I figured that since I addressed most of the other issues you mentioned, you might bother to try to locate some info on that yourself. I was following this stuff more closely when it first happened, encountering stories as they happened, and now, after almost TWO YEARS since the event happened, I'm assuming most or all have been charged by now and I don't know that anyone kept a database on the prosecutorial delays, but you might try searching USMB for the many threads which covered it in real time, ITMT, I found and pulled these stories off the web:

The question is, why are these people being detained in some cases for months without even being charged with a crime? And many without bail and excessively long delays just to get the ball rolling? WHERE IS DUE PROCESS that the Constitution guarantees? Most of these people are being treated worse than Jeffrey Dahmer or someone having committed monstrous, hideous crimes despite no history of violence, no past criminal record, no flight risk, and in many cases, were only superficially present at the capitol that day not even involved in any violence or destruction there.

No problem for you?
That's not being detained without charges. That's detained without bail. Happens all the time.

Such a measure would be un-Constitutional in the Untied States, of course – at least for now.

Needless to say, far too many on the neo-fascist right in the United States would support such a law.
Where in the constitution does it mention homosexuals?

Neo-fascism is likewise thriving in the United States as well:

“Former President Donald J. Trump on Tuesday night had dinner with Nick Fuentes, an outspoken antisemite and racist who is one of the country’s most prominent young white supremacists, at Mr. Trump’s private club in Florida, advisers to Mr. Trump conceded on Friday.

Also at the dinner was the performer Kanye West, who has also been condemned for making antisemitic statements. Mr. West traveled to meet with Mr. Trump at the club, Mar-a-Lago, and brought Mr. Fuentes along, the advisers said.

The fourth attendee at the four-person dinner, Karen Giorno — a veteran political operative who worked on Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign as his state director in Florida — also confirmed that Mr. Fuentes was there. Attempts to reach Mr. Fuentes through an intermediary on Friday were unsuccessful.

In recent years, Mr. Fuentes, 24, has developed a high profile on the far right and forged ties with such Republican lawmakers as Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Representative Paul Gosar of Arizona, largely through his leadership of an annual white-supremacist event called the America First Political Action Conference. A Holocaust denier and unabashed racist, Mr. Fuentes openly uses hateful language on his podcast, in recent weeks calling for the military to be sent into Black neighborhoods and demanding that Jews leave the country.”

I read MAGA-idiots here and can't believe my eyes. Not only do they praise a dictatorship, but they want a similar legislation at home. No matter how this limits the very idea of freedom of speech and expression.

Can you even grasp a simple fact that the more you give the government a power over the people, the more it will further abuse and curb the rights?

The land of the free, heck. The land of the dumbfucks, to put it more correctly. Good, that demography seems to work for decent people.
It’s quite believable, it’s the nature of the neo-fascist right in Russia and the United States.

In the United States rightwing neo-fascism is largely held in check – for now; in Russia, rightwing neo-fascism is being fully embraced.

Yea, they passed similar laws because all humanity hates LGBTQ crap and groomers.

Only Satanic freaks like it and push it, and only weak-willed plebs allow it to happen and pretend it’s virtuous to support it.
Actually you are mistaken. The majority of the civilisedd world is cool with it..
The only problems come in backward cultures where uneducated people are easy to provoke into fake anger.

But we're not talking about what you're talking about.

Whether an individual teacher talks about their sex life or not is not just a homosexual thing. It counts for both sides.

Whether there are book between boys and men, or boys and girls or girls and men, or boys and women is not a homosexual thing.

What you're trying to do it the same old trick we've seen a thousand times. Blaming gay people for something that isn't just a gay issue.

What the Russian law does has nothing to do with all this.

In the UK they don't have all this stuff you're talking about. Why? Because the UK political system isn't (yet) messed up enough to go there. The US political system is.

But you're not talking about changing the way people vote, no, you seem to actually like the craziness, it allows you to talk nonsense that really isn't the issue.

Russians are not attacking gay people because they fear becoming crazy like the USA. They're attacking gay people because they're a bunch of bigots.

I see on here all the time how "gay people like to put it in other people's faces". Reality, I've lived with plenty of gay people, I'm not gay, but they were, and ALL OF THEM were not "in your face" gay people. I worked with one gay guy who was, and he was just an asshole regardless of his sexuality.

You need to separate things, not just bunch everything some gay people do and then expand and expand until you're happy with the fantasy you created.
Didnt thatcher pull a similar stunt in the 800s? "Promote" is a weasel word. Russian Gays are already an oppressed class.

I read MAGA-idiots here and can't believe my eyes. Not only do they praise a dictatorship, but they want a similar legislation at home. No matter how this limits the very idea of freedom of speech and expression.

Can you even grasp a simple fact that the more you give the government a power over the people, the more it will further abuse and curb the rights?

The land of the free, heck. The land of the dumbfucks, to put it more correctly. Good, that demography seems to work for decent people.
Its called hypocrisy.

Yes. And I am asking where I can get back to?
Aren't you familiar with the Ukie "suitcase -> railway station -> Russia" mantra? Now that you don't like your newly acquired home anymore you can get back to where democracy and homophilia thrive and there's no dictatorship. What's with the playing dumb?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back