Russia's State Duma approves bill to ban 'LGBT propaganda'

I watched a movie the other day. "Mom and Dad". It was made in 1945. It was like the 2nd highest gross of the year in 1945 despite not being played in most theaters.

The gist was a high school teacher who got fired because he wanted to teach "hygiene" in school. The lady who led getting him fired, daughter then gets herself "in trouble" but of course can't go to her mom.

The end of the movie has two movies being shown separately to the boys and girls in class. The one for the girls was about conception and child birth with a still quite edited show of a child being born while the boys were shown a video on STD's. It was fairly graphic on what they will do to a person. (in the past getting syphilis was a nasty proposition).

People would allow it to ravage their bodies as opposed to admit they had it all over the idea that sexual education was a bad thing.

We unfortunately still have a large group of people who still believe that.
There was a huge swath of people who denied how AIDS was spread too. Even mentioning that AIDS was ravaging gays was met with accusations of homophobia. No one who believed that AIDS was spread by sex should be allowed to have a job. Saying so should be punished as a hate crime..

No, it’s not a joke

Why?
Then it should look like this, I take it:
It also considers fornication a perversion. But for some reason I never see Christians ranting about that even though it’s almost universally practiced.

Your brothers at home got the freedom to ass caress each other publicly at last, lost electricity though and central heating but I'm sure you're happy for them anyway, right? Time to get back, maybe? What more could a man wish for if he got gay parades, gay president and no communism legacy?
If you want to get an answer, try to clear up what this word salad means.

What could you mean by that?
From what I know, the majority of MAGA-turds is old farts from rural areas dreaming of old good days.

Putin passed the law. Russia, the USSR, China, and North Korea all had/ have puppet Congresses.
Yea, they passed similar laws because all humanity hates LGBTQ crap and groomers.

Only Satanic freaks like it and push it, and only weak-willed plebs allow it to happen and pretend it’s virtuous to support it.

Yea, they passed similar laws because all humanity hates LGBTQ crap and groomers.

Only Satanic freaks like it and push it, and only weak-willed plebs allow it to happen and pretend it’s virtuous to support it.

They need to distract with outrage against The Other to cover for the disaster in Ukraine.

From what I know, the majority of MAGA-turds is old farts from rural areas dreaming of old good days.
So, being a young faggot passes for decency now? Didn't you leave Hohloland because they wouldn't let your inner self be expressed on maidan? Now that the other fag rules the 404 you can go back and enjoy the new freedom. What did you not understand, teenage fart?

Good thing we are not a religious dictatorship.

A funny view to have Zinc where we are living now under a Marxist dictatorship which works with big tech now to oppress and silence those speaking out against the state keeping its political opponents who challenge their globalist doctrines in prison without charges, trials or even bail because they refuse to accept your religion of Statism over rugged American individualism, freedom and autonomy.

Dude, we already ARE living under a religious dictatorship, a very bad one that goes unnoticed right under your nose because you approve of it because it is weaponized against the very people whom otherwise choose not to live your way.

An interesting and unique view. Please show where people have been harmed under this religious dictatorship?

Also please cite who is being held without charges.

They’re found in the cities as well and many are young.

And yes, dreaming of the ‘good old days’ is a component of neo-fascism – it’s known as reactionaryism, the desire to return one’s country to an idealized past that never really existed to being with.

Such an unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change is typical of fascism/conservatism, the desire to compel conformity and punish dissent, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty – such as seeking to criminalize being gay or transgender.

Forum List

Back