Russia's New Foreign Policy Concept.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

important to know, regardless of how everybody feels about accepting it as the truth or as posing for the purpose of war propaganda.

IMO, this is designed expressly to meet China's expectations of Russia and all nations. America too needs to know what's expected of it, in this new multi-polar world that's starting to catch on.

Russia and a increasing number of countries across the globe know what side their bread is buttered on.

They simply are not going to wait two years and see if we can vote our way out of the mess the leftists have created. I really can't blame them either.

Oh well......Stolen elections have consequences.

Russia and a increasing number of countries across the globe know what side their bread is buttered on.

They simply are not going to wait two years and see if we can vote our way out of the mess the leftists have created. I really can't blame them either.

Oh well......Stolen elections have consequences.
I'm good with blaming it all on Biden and the political left!

But I fear that it's now all talk about turning it around by Trump.

He had his chance and now he faces immediate arrest or a bullet if he incites violence.

Sure the first time was just a joke by clowns like Chansley, but that doesn't change the fact that those with the biggest guns (the law and the military) take it seriously, and are likely anxious for a high value kill.

important to know, regardless of how everybody feels about accepting it as the truth or as posing for the purpose of war propaganda.

IMO, this is designed expressly to meet China's expectations of Russia and all nations. America too needs to know what's expected of it, in this new multi-polar world that's starting to catch on.

"Attempts are made to restrain the natural course of history, to eliminate competitors in the politico-military and economic spheres, and to suppress dissent." You mean like locking up your political opponents? Putin must have a crystal ball!

He had his chance and now he faces immediate arrest or a bullet if he incites violence.

Sure the first time was just a joke by clowns like Chansley, but that doesn't change the fact that those with the biggest guns (the law and the military) take it seriously, and are likely anxious for a high value kill.

Who the fuck are you talking about?

"Attempts are made to restrain the natural course of history, to eliminate competitors in the politico-military and economic spheres, and to suppress dissent." You mean like locking up your political opponents? Putin must have a crystal ball!
Pootin prefers to poison his.

You Hosers will likely run to China too.....That's how you roll.

Forum List

Back