Russia’s Coronavirus Vaccine ‘Ready,’ Military Says

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Putin as toilet paper of NWO is gonna to vaccinate Russians by military. No chance to bribe a doctor for corona deniers. Let you vaccinate ( and die within few months ). Bill Gates who outsourced manufacturing of his deadly brew loves Putin, the true bondservant of Devil.

The Russian military has said its experimental coronavirus vaccine which has not yet completed Phase II trials and is yet to begin Phase III is “ready.”
The Defense Ministry, which says it has worked with government researchers to develop the vector vaccine, on Monday released the last group of volunteer soldiers testing the experimental shot in its Phase I trials. First Deputy Defense Minister Ruslan Tsalikov told the Argumenty i Fakty newspaper that military experts and the Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology scientists have made “final assessments.”

Putin as toilet paper of NWO is gonna to vaccinate Russians by military. No chance to bribe a doctor for corona deniers. Let you vaccinate ( and die within few months ). Bill Gates who outsourced manufacturing of his deadly brew loves Putin, the true bondservant of Devil.

The Russian military has said its experimental coronavirus vaccine which has not yet completed Phase II trials and is yet to begin Phase III is “ready.”
The Defense Ministry, which says it has worked with government researchers to develop the vector vaccine, on Monday released the last group of volunteer soldiers testing the experimental shot in its Phase I trials. First Deputy Defense Minister Ruslan Tsalikov told the Argumenty i Fakty newspaper that military experts and the Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology scientists have made “final assessments.”

It will be fascinating to see how the left-wingers roll with this. Is Putin the savior of man kind from the evil virus that 99% of people don't even know they have.....

Or is Putin the evil person who interfered with the election and Trump is a puppet?

Can't wait to see how they spin this.

north-korea.jpg

It will be fascinating to see how the left-wingers roll with this. Is Putin the savior of man kind from the evil virus that 99% of people don't even know they have.....

Or is Putin the evil person who interfered with the election and Trump is a puppet?

Can't wait to see how they spin this.

stock-photo-display-of-various-toilet-paper-depicting-vladimir-putin-for-sales-at-market-in-lviv-ukraine-1498599140.jpg

Forum List

Back