Russian "trolls" call Mueller's Bluff.. DOJ Drops Cases

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Lost in all the COVID panic is an important update on Mueller "indictment count"... When several of the Russian entities that Mueller indicted called his bluff and WANTED to show up for trial -- and WANTED a chance at discovery to prove the information was wrong -- I PREDICTED most of these charges would be dropped..

Mueller was running up the "indictment count" to amuse the Dem base... And a lot of the "intel" these trolls were indicted on was AS "iffy" as phony Russian Dossier...

So TODAY -- the DOJ cut and ran.. Because they NEVER EXPECTED that the "trolls" would EVER consider ANSWERING the indictments.. And I pointed out at the time that FILING those indictments was just a "show of force" for the media.. Because all America could do is refer those charged to the Intel Community for possible sanctions.. Which I don't think ever happened either... This is just ONE of the three "bundles of trolls" indicted, but I think more "cut and run" is in the works...

Justice Department moves to drop charges against Russians indicted in the Mueller probe

The Justice Department on Monday moved to drop its case against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities who were indicted as part of the former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 US election.

In a court filing, prosecutors accused one of those companies, Concord Management and Consulting, LLC, of taking advantage of the US legal process and discovery to try to harm national security. All the while, the filing said, Concord refused to comply with its own legal obligations under the US judicial system.

That included complying with court-issued subpoenas, ignoring a court order to make available a corporate representative, and submitting a "misleading (at best) declaration from an incredible declarant, Yevgeniy Prigozhin, the Russian oligarch and co-defendant who controls Concord and is alleged in the indictment as having funded and directed the defendants' election interference campaign."

Yes but they plead guilt and now they want to blame poor choice of lawyers that they hired

Still with Trump and Barr still in charge of the DOJ, it no wonder that when it comes to this matter it is a mess

I am sure they want to drop everything but it was already tried and judgement rendered

Still Trump will pardon on his last day in office

No worries

Lost in all the COVID panic is an important update on Mueller "indictment count"... When several of the Russian entities that Mueller indicted called his bluff and WANTED to show up for trial -- and WANTED a chance at discovery to prove the information was wrong -- I PREDICTED most of these charges would be dropped..

Mueller was running up the "indictment count" to amuse the Dem base... And a lot of the "intel" these trolls were indicted on was AS "iffy" as phony Russian Dossier...

So TODAY -- the DOJ cut and ran.. Because they NEVER EXPECTED that the "trolls" would EVER consider ANSWERING the indictments.. And I pointed out at the time that FILING those indictments was just a "show of force" for the media.. Because all America could do is refer those charged to the Intel Community for possible sanctions.. Which I don't think ever happened either... This is just ONE of the three "bundles of trolls" indicted, but I think more "cut and run" is in the works...

Justice Department moves to drop charges against Russians indicted in the Mueller probe

The Justice Department on Monday moved to drop its case against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities who were indicted as part of the former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 US election.

In a court filing, prosecutors accused one of those companies, Concord Management and Consulting, LLC, of taking advantage of the US legal process and discovery to try to harm national security. All the while, the filing said, Concord refused to comply with its own legal obligations under the US judicial system.

That included complying with court-issued subpoenas, ignoring a court order to make available a corporate representative, and submitting a "misleading (at best) declaration from an incredible declarant, Yevgeniy Prigozhin, the Russian oligarch and co-defendant who controls Concord and is alleged in the indictment as having funded and directed the defendants' election interference campaign."
Barr ordered it to prevent a trial that would be embarrassing to tRump.

Uh... Nuh uh... It was always a bluff for the media/public.. When he ANNOUNCED these indictments the Spec Counsel clearly stated that the PROPER action was to REFER the indictments to the Intel community like I explained back then.. The POSSIBILITY that the "trolls" would ANSWER an indictments was beyond their comprehension.. When they ASKED for a trial -- that jig was up... For TWO reasons..

1) It involves revealing classified into to the Russians..
2) Some of that info SUCKED as badly as the Steele dossier..

They called the bluff and it was just a matter of time for the DOJ to cut and run REGARDLESS of who was in charge...

Yes but they plead guilt and now they want to blame poor choice of lawyers that they hired

Still with Trump and Barr still in charge of the DOJ, it no wonder that when it comes to this matter it is a mess

I am sure they want to drop everything but it was already tried and judgement rendered

No worries

Where the fuck did you get that ANY of them plead guilty?? They were just asking for preliminary DISCOVERY.. You're making shit up... THERE WAS NO TRIAL or verdict..

Hmm. . . thanks for this. . . but I thought this was dropped a loooong time ago when it went to discovery. I really didn't think it was going to go to trial.

I can't say this comes as a surprise, as the whole thing was kind of based on sketchy evidence.

Barr and Trump don't want to upset Putin - so they'll just sweep it under the rug. Let bygones be bygones. Sorry for the inconvenience. What Russian interference in the 2016 election?

Actually I made an error in the OP.. Apparently ALL the "russian trolls" LEGAL indictments are now dropped.. Because there NEVER WAS gonna be a court case in an American court.. Which a LOT of people understood at the time that Mueller added these 13 indictments to his list of accomplishments for CNN/MSNBC and the rest of the TDS media...

Hmm. . . thanks for this. . . but I thought this was dropped a loooong time ago when it went to discovery. I really didn't think it was going to go to trial.

I can't say this comes as a surprise, as the whole thing was kind of based on sketchy evidence.

The sketchy parts involved any connections between these media companies and the Kremlin.. They've been posturing over discovery ever since the Trolls decided to fight back...

Barr and Trump don't want to upset Putin - so they'll just sweep it under the rug. Let bygones be bygones. Sorry for the inconvenience. What Russian interference in the 2016 election?
Never any interference from Russia. Name one person who couldn’t vote due to Russians.

Unlike the Chinese, who actually interfere in our elections all the time by buying off Dem politicians.

Uh... Nuh uh... It was always a bluff for the media/public.. When he ANNOUNCED these indictments the Spec Counsel clearly stated that the PROPER action was to REFER the indictments to the Intel community like I explained back then.. The POSSIBILITY that the "trolls" would ANSWER an indictments was beyond their comprehension.. When they ASKED for a trial -- that jig was up... For TWO reasons..

1) It involves revealing classified into to the Russians..
2) Some of that info SUCKED as badly as the Steele dossier..

They called the bluff and it was just a matter of time for the DOJ to cut and run REGARDLESS of who was in charge...
Amazing how so much shit is going unnoticed because of CoV-19
Last week they canceled hearing/documenting the testimony
from a Ukrainian official as he was on a train heading into DC
It is my understanding that Romney had something to do with it

How could anyone trust what Barr and Trump's motives are, but this article makes a little more sense to me:

Prosecutors claim the companies are using the court system to access sensitive information that could hurt national security.

The Department of Justice filed a motion to drop all charges against two Russian shell companies accused of interfering in the 2016 presidential election, saying the firms were attempting to exploit the court system to gain access to sensitive information that could hurt U.S. national security.

Justice Department Moves To Drop Charges Against Russian Firms Implicated By Mueller

No worries
Nice to see you included a credible link with your lies, Kilroy.

Oh wait … no you didn't 'cause like your media you just fabricated your story.

Another lyin' leftard. Who knew, eh?

Last edited:

Never any interference from Russia. Name one person who couldn’t vote due to Russians.

Unlike the Chinese, who actually interfere in our elections all the time by buying off Dem politicians.

There was a very INEFFECTIVE trolling operation to shrink confidence in the American political system.. It involved ANY TARGETS that the RUssians could exploit to ruin confidence or stir up trouble..

I copied the whole GByte of ads before they could dissappear.. The number of ads the media WAS COUNTING and calling interference in the election, were about 1/3 ads to INCITE RACIAL separation and mistrust and had NOTHING to do with the election.. And just before the ELECTION, a large number were to stir up protests from the "Bernie got Screwed" contingent. Less than 1/2 the total number quoted were "anti-Clinton".. In fact many called for pro Clinton rallies as well as pro Trump rallies..

How could anyone trust what Barr and Trump's motives are, but this article makes a little more sense to me:

Prosecutors claim the companies are using the court system to access sensitive information that could hurt national security.

The Department of Justice filed a motion to drop all charges against two Russian shell companies accused of interfering in the 2016 presidential election, saying the firms were attempting to exploit the court system to gain access to sensitive information that could hurt U.S. national security.

Justice Department Moves To Drop Charges Against Russian Firms Implicated By Mueller

You are so incredibly naive and stupid.. I just TOLD YOU THAT.. That it NEVER WAS INTENDED To go to public trial BECAUSE of the classified information.. The "trolls" exploited NOTHING.. They just trolled the DOJ rightt back...

If they hadn't UNEXPECTEDLY (like the good trolls they are) CALLED for a trial -- history would ADD those 13 indictments to Mueller's credit.. Now it won't happen that way...

THE ONLY recourse was to refer to Intel comm. for possible sanctions.. NOT criminal court verdicts...

You are so incredibly naive and stupid.. I just TOLD YOU THAT.. That it NEVER WAS INTENDED To go to public trial BECAUSE of the classified information.. The "trolls" exploited NOTHING.. They just trolled the DOJ rightt back...

If they hadn't UNEXPECTEDLY (like the good trolls they are) CALLED for a trial -- history would ADD those 13 indictments to Mueller's credit.. Now it won't happen that way...

THE ONLY recourse was to refer to Intel comm. for possible sanctions.. NOT criminal court verdicts...

You use far too many words and all that caps crap to make something simple seem confusing.

You use far too many words and all that caps crap to make something simple seem confusing.

I'm interfering in your perception of this issue -- am I ??? LOL....

Look man, you've fed some bad sushi from your favorite media sources.. You've funnied about every post on this topic that I made... But you really aren't learning much of the truth because it's been Gerberized for you... I'm not attacking you personally, but you should read my sig line about "lying"... Which is REALLY the diet you've been consuming from your media choices on Mueller and everything political.

I hope you recover... As to the CAPS... I picked this up after years of misunderstanding those "many words":.. It's not my invention.. It's a technique used to MIMIC actually voice inflection.. So if you're FORCED to sit thru long emails or message board posts, the CONVERSATIONAL vocal emphasis helps to get thru it...

If you read about successful communication -- voice INFLECTION is the key to getting understood...

The number of ads the media WAS COUNTING and calling interference in the election, were about 1/3 ads to INCITE RACIAL separation and mistrust and had NOTHING to do with the election.

Yep, sure. I'll just take your word upon that. :rolleyes-41: Racism had absolutely nothing to do with the Orange Virus' being elected. Yep, nothing to see here, folks. If you'll excuse me, I have a lucrative investment opportunity in Amway I should seriously look into.

Forum List

Back