Russian spending on Google for advertising in 2016 election was $4700 ---WITH SOURCE! GOOGLE CEO

Any time they scream ”lie!” it’s because someone is telling the truth. Lol

So the CEO of Google did not testify to Congress that they had an internal investigation and they found that Russian involved parties had spent $4700 on Google ads related to the election?

I posted the fucking video.

What did I post that was a lie, specifically?

I keep going back to this:

I get why the corrupt scumbags in DC want to increase their money and power, but why do so many ham and egger nobodies gleefully support these corrupt politicians?

It’s amazing to me. The useful idiots who just slurp up the shit the MSM serves to them.

Russia!

TRUMP AND PUTIN STOLE THE ELECTION FROM HILLARY!!

Fucking idiots.

Cause they’re getting paid to? Lol
I keep going back to this:

I get why the corrupt scumbags in DC want to increase their money and power, but why do so many ham and egger nobodies gleefully support these corrupt politicians?

It’s amazing to me. The useful idiots who just slurp up the shit the MSM serves to them.

Russia!

TRUMP AND PUTIN STOLE THE ELECTION FROM HILLARY!!

Fucking idiots.

How cheap does the left think America is. $4700 to buy an election. What a bargain.

So the CEO of Google did not testify to Congress that they had an internal investigation and they found that Russian involved parties had spent $4700 on Google ads related to the election?

I posted the fucking video.

What did I post that was a lie, specifically?

Google wasnt the only place Russia advertised you moron ...

sheeeeesh ..

The group bought advertisements on U.S. social media and created numerous Twitter accounts designed to appear as if they were U.S. groups or people, according to the indictment. One fake account, @TEN_GOP account, attracted more than 100,000 online followers.

Jesus, TAZ, the Google CEO testified about it to Congress. I thought it was common knowledge.

HERE IS THE SOURCE:

‘Full Extent’ of Russian Meddling on Google in 2016? $4,700 Spent on Ads (VIDEO)

Search Modes
All
News
Images
Shopping
Videos
Settings
View attachment 234539
‘Full Extent’ of Russian Meddling on Google in 2016? $4,700 Spent on Ads (VIDEO)
Sputnik International
2 days ago
View attachment 234538
‘4,700 on Google ads – that’s it? We never found evidence of Russian collusion’
RT
6 hours ago
View attachment 234537
Google CEO Splashes Cold Water On A Major Russian Meddling Narrative
The Daily Caller
1 day ago
More for $4700 Russian Ads
Web results
'Full Extent' of Russian Meddling on Google in 2016? $4,700 Spent on ...

https://sputniknews.com/.../201812111070598758-full-extent-russian-meddling-4700...

2 days ago - $4,700 Spent on Ads (VIDEO) ... ad accounts linked to Russia which advertised on Google for about $4,700 in advertising," Pichai responded.
'4,700 on Google ads – that's it? We never found evidence of Russian ...

‘4,700 on Google ads – that’s it? We never found evidence of Russian collusion’

7 hours ago - The goal of 'Russian collusion' hearings is not the truth – the Democrats are still trying to explain the people who gave a lot of money to Hillary ...
Videos
View attachment 234534
1:33
Google CEO Admits Russians Only Spent $4700 Dollars On The 2016 ...
Amicus Humani Generis
YouTube - 2 days ago
View attachment 234536
2:56:23
Facebook 'disruptive Russian ads Clinton's & Trump's campaign
wraps
C-Span - Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 234535
2:21
Google CEO Sunday Pichai: Russia-Linked Accounts Spent $4700 On ...
Bob Israel
YouTube - 2 days ago
2:42:42
Intelligence Cmte Hearing Russia Ads | User Clip

C-Span - Nov 1, 2017
3:07:00
Senator Al Franken Questions Facebook VP Political Ads Purchased

C-Span - Oct 31, 2017
2:56:23
Facebook Google Twitter Executives Testify Russia's Influence 2016 ...

C-Span - Nov 1, 2017
2:42:42
Facebook Google Twitter Executives Testify Russia's Influence 2016 ...

C-Span - Nov 1, 2017
3:07:00
Facebook, Google and Twitter Executives Testify on Russia Election Ads

C-Span - Oct 31, 2017
2:05
Congress releases sample of Russian ads

CBS Evening News
YouTube - Nov 1, 2017
Web results
Google CEO: Russia-Linked Accounts Spent $4,700 on 2016 Election ...

https://www.breitbart.com/.../google-ceo-russia-linked-ad-accounts-spent-4700-on-20...

2 days ago - Google CEO Sundar Pichai said "ad accounts linked to Russia" spent "about $4700 inadvertising" to influence 2016's presidential election.
Google Finds Accounts Connected to Russia Bought Election Ads ...

Google Finds Accounts Connected to Russia Bought Election Ads

Oct 9, 2017 - Using accounts believed to be connected to the Russian government, the agents purchased $4,700 worth of search ads and more traditional ...

Russian Facebook adds were 100K, I am not certain how much they spent on youtube and Twitter, but Russian adds were everywhere, and were shared by millions. Click here to see some of the FACEBOOK Russian adds in pictures
google pictures of russian adds on facebook - Yahoo Image Search Results

Last edited:
So the Google CEO was lying to Congress?

Ouch!

Prison?

No, he was reporting what his records showed. Nothing more, nothing less. In order to find out if there is more, that's up to the Justice Department and good luck with that ever happening.

Of course it’s not going to happen. Nor should it.

You’re speculating when you say Russian shell companies bought more advertisements on google.

It's like figuring out how a magician does a trick. Don't try and figure out how HE does the trick. Figure out how YOU would do the trick. Chances are, that is exactly how he did the trick.

I don’t disagree with you that it stands to reason that Russia bought more than $4700 of advertising on Google, but for there to be any sort of legal ramifications, it has to be evidentiary.

The Google CEO claimed they did a very thorough investigation.

He lacks the ability to dig where a civilian is barred by law. I don't doubt his word at all. But he can only go what is on the face of his own company's records.

Forum List

Back