Russian soldier reading world of Warcraft "Revenge of the Orcs" after liberating Mariupol.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
I love the humor of this guy. Just reading a book about orcs when Russians are being insulted as such.

1650589978158.png

I have two men in my life that I consider friends. One is Ukrainian, and one is Russian. We know each other through our love of metal detecting for historic artifacts. My Russian friend is in the army. I have not heard from either of them since February. I do not believe that the Russian soldiers are orc, but I do believe their fight is unjust and evil. I hope both of my friends survive, but I hope my Russian friends forces fail.

I have two men in my life that I consider friends. One is Ukrainian, and one is Russian. We know each other through our love of metal detecting for historic artifacts. My Russian friend is in the army. I have not heard from either of them since February. I do not believe that the Russian soldiers are orc, but I do believe their fight is unjust and evil. I hope both of my friends survive, but I hope my Russian friends forces fail.
But invading Serbia, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Cyprus and Syria is just? Believe it or not Yankee, your Russian friend is going to win the war and your Ukrainian friend can either surrender or die.

It seems that Russia will not be giving up any territory that it has won. The name of the new Republic may be called Tavriya.

Forum List

Back