Russian platoon surrenders to Ukranian military

Yes, whats about you , do you believe what you see ?

I haven't seen anything. Ukraine was gloriously winning in FEBRUARY. The needle hasn't moved. Ukraine is still gloriously winning with nothing being won at all. It's like the Emperor's New Clothes of wars. No. I really don't believe the videos, confessions and statements. What it looks like more than anything is Zelensky has discovered a way to milk the US and is squeezing as hard as he can.

try again ivan lover

what do you see here ?

I see whatever the makers of the tweet and you tube want me to see. So do you. The glorious fighters of glorious Ukraine win every battle. They are beating the destroyed Russian military back to Moscow itself. Right off whatever in Ukraine passes as Universal's back lot.. They just keep running out of weapons. We have to send weapons. And money of course. Salaries have to be paid. The damage in Florida won't reduce the financial flow will it?

I do not trust Zelensky any more than Putin

1665006392486.png

I haven't seen anything. Ukraine was gloriously winning in FEBRUARY. The needle hasn't moved. Ukraine is still gloriously winning with nothing being won at all. It's like the Emperor's New Clothes of wars. No. I really don't believe the videos, confessions and statements. What it looks like more than anything is Zelensky has discovered a way to milk the US and is squeezing as hard as he can.

Fuck you’re stupid.

Keep clinging psycho.

Putin gives his mobilization speech, 3 days later fires the General in charge of Russian logistics.

3 days ago we hear about 1.5 million winter uniforms "disappearing" and the new conscripts have nothing to wear to the war.

And people wonder why Russia is losing. :dunno:

Forum List

Back