"russian" pipeline gas exports to Europe collapse to a post-Soviet low

MY QUESTION, WILL MOSCOW SURVIVE AS AN EMPIRE YEAR 2023 ?

• NO!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • IT WILL SURVIVE

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Poor Titlose is on the verge of flying the Surrender flag

It's all over .
And of course all the Gas is going to China and India primarily.

You have never got over being kicked out of Russia , OP .
Now the US is being kicked out of Ukey Land and there is nothing they can do to stop it .
Or you, with your childish Fake News .

Take this bad beating like a man or beg your manager for a new post .
Where do you report to ? Frankfurt (CIA ) or Ramsden Air Base in Kaiserslautern (NATO ) ?
Know both but more the latter

Great to watch a dying OP twitching , wriggling and writhing .

It's all over Herr Ramstein .

Your cover is blown and you have run out of Fake News .

Cyanide or your American pistol ?

Sieg Heil .

This terrible beating you are suffering, Titlose , will take a final toll on your life .

Can you hang on three or four weeks until we enter Odessa ?
A poetic end if you slip away as we retake that beautiful city back from the Nazis .

ALL OVER TITLOSE -- News just in
Mr Ps dear young men are limbering up and softening up the enemy already on the point of collapse

Ukraine has been hit with a "massive" attack of over 120 missiles across the country Thursday, its military and presidency's office said. "December 29. Massive missiles attack... The enemy is attacking Ukraine from various directions with air and sea-based cruise missiles from strategic aircraft and ships," Ukraine's air force said in a public statemen

Today looks like a full rehearsal for New Year's evening , Titlose .

There are over 500 000 young Russian heroes ready to de-Nazify the Khazarian lands .

How are the Patriot systems , Titlose?
Have they managed to push any out of the scrap yards yet ?

I hear that the poor Ukey kids nearly drowning in the trenches have only an average of eight rounds left .
Or seven , if they end it the honourable way.

Will you be donating your Troll money to the stricken families ?

Im a superior American. Of course i feel completely safe. Im not some limp dick Ukrainian who gets bullied by soviet retards. Americans slap the shit out of commies with ease.
you are superior and i succumbed at your feet

Can you hang on three or four weeks until we enter Odessa ?
A poetic end if you slip away as we retake that beautiful city back from the Nazis
'We'? Wasn't it you who said on some thread that you were from the UK? Or it was your colleague who works under this nick also?

in your wet dreams ivan´s lover

the reality , like you and your lovers used to say - westren sanctions dont work :lol:

In my dreams? I just googled it and it is stronger than it was a year ago. All your links show the last month.

In my dreams? I just googled it and it is stronger than it was a year ago.
do your still use Yandex ? post you link here, the collapse (clear for everyone , including you) started 2 weeks ago
Moscow's oil exports more than halved in a week after G7 sanctions were imposed, Bloomberg reports.
Russia's oil shipments by sea collapsed in the first week since the G7 and EU sanctions against Russian oil came into effect on Dec. 5, Bloomberg reported on Dec. 20. Total volumes exported from the country fell by 1.86 million barrels per day, or 54% during this period, according to the publication

my links :

'We'? Wasn't it you who said on some thread that you were from the UK? Or it was your colleague who works under this nick also?

Use of the first person plural implies my royal connection but we have never heard of a Nick and avoid using diminutives as they are considered rather vulgar .

Use of the first person plural implies my royal connection but we have never heard of a Nick and avoid using diminutives as they are considered rather vulgar .
What the heck are you babbling about?

do your still use Yandex ? post you link here
I already said…I used Google.

A66DD9BC-15D4-4476-B221-2BC54804AA24.jpeg

It was worth 13 cents a year ago before the war, and is worth 13 cents today.

Thought you might be out of your depth . Is English your first language ?

Which bits did you have most difficulty with ?
No, it is not. I have difficulty with the phrase 'we enter Odessa'. And can't grasp when the Brits decided to take this city.

Forum List

Back