Russian MP says China’s upgrading ties with Syria can form non-NATO anti-terror coalition

absolutely and with the help of the noble HEZBOLLAH----
the world will attain true peace--------watta delight

What we are witnessing is the choosing of sides prior to WW3.

GOD warns Iran (Persia), with Russia (Magog), and a coalition of allies (including Turkey, Libya, Sudan) will go to war and will invade Israel. In Ezekiel 38-39 the Bible warns this coming war between Iran (Persia) and Israel will take place sometime after Israel has been re-gathered into Her land as a nation (which was fulfilled on May 14, 1948) ...

What we are witnessing is the choosing of sides prior to WW3.

GOD warns Iran (Persia), with Russia (Magog), and a coalition of allies (including Turkey, Libya, Sudan) will go to war and will invade Israel. In Ezekiel 38-39 the Bible warns this coming war between Iran (Persia) and Israel will take place sometime after Israel has been re-gathered into Her land as a nation (which was fulfilled on May 14, 1948) ...

no doubt----your first sentence is true. World War III.
why do you leave Syria out-----Lebanon and Jordan too.
And Iraq

They will all be going against Israel. And God himself will force them back. His weaponry will be giant hail and confusion that will lead them to fire on each other. When we witness those things, we will know it is God protecting Israel. And there will be an oddity. Jews will find safety in Petra.

They will all be going against Israel. And God himself will force them back. His weaponry will be giant hail and confusion that will lead them to fire on each other. When we witness those things, we will know it is God protecting Israel. And there will be an oddity. Jews will find safety in Petra.

oh GOODY----I always wanted to see Petra-----quite a marvel.
As far as I know it just SITS there----there were all kinds of successful communities living in caves and carved out places
in ROCK way back. A simple life----a rock, a stream and ---
a few mulberry bushes. I could like that. Long ago---during a time of stress----I longed for it. I had to scramble just to pay the rent on a dinky apartment------I did all the laundry (that means diapers too) by hand----and was thankful each day that I had RUNNING WATER. ----a stream and a cave would have actually been BETTER (it was a short experience---only a few years---but instructive----the basic needs are fuel for fire ---a close supply of water and a roof over head. -------maybe a local grocery store...........

You did well rosie. It couldn't have been easy.

This is remarkable:
Petra.jpg

Forum List

Back