"Russian" helicopter crashes in Armenia after being hit by Turkish missile, two deaths. Great News! The Turkic peoples take back what was stolen by M

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Russian" helicopter crashes in Armenia after being hit by Turkish missile, two deaths. Great News! The Turkic peoples take back what was stolen by Moscow horde from them !
1604941815160.png

"A Russian Mi-24 helicopter crashed in Armenia near the settlement of Yeraskh, resulting in the death of two servicemen.

1604941802229.png

The helicopter was hit by fire from the ground by a Man-portable air-defense system (MANPAD), the Russian Defense Ministry reports.

"

Don't knock Russia, some of us might be forced into exile there due to our domestic Stasi.

What other words are important to know? I know "nyet", ummm, "comrade". Any important words to survive there I should know? :th_BlackHelicopter: :dunno:

Moscow´s poodles are on the run )) Sakha and Tatarstan are the next one the list )

Don't knock Russia, some of us might be forced into exile there due to our domestic Stasi.

What other words are important to know? I know "nyet", ummm, "comrade". Any important words to survive there I should know? :th_BlackHelicopter: :dunno:
With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Great news ! "Russian" ruble crashes below RUB 80 to dollar ) its Fenito for Putin and his ulus

1604943657631.png

Maybe I should do a Canadian dollar to ruble exchange, I could be richer than I thought!

'Comrade' isn't a Russian word. 'Tovarisch' is.

Maybe I should do a Canadian dollar to ruble exchange, I could be richer than I thought!

'Comrade' isn't a Russian word. 'Tovarisch' is.
more great news from Azerbaijan...

Azerbaijan says it seized Nagorno-Karabakh's 2nd-largest city ...
www.aljazeera.com › news › 2020/11 › azerbaijan-says...

2 days ago — Azeri President Ilham Aliyev said on Sunday his country's forces had taken Shusha, the second-largest city in the Nagorno-Karabakh enclave.

Forum List

Back