"Russian hacking" is a smoke screen for liberal failure

So...no concern at all about the possibility of a foreign government hacking into government/political party servers and gaining access to information important to national security?
"My side won, that's all that matters".

Understood loud and clear.

Who should have had the concern??????????????????????

"Our side" didn't put it in a bathroom to hide it from our bosses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell did you expect would happen???????????

AGAIN, give us the evidence ONE VOTE was given or taken away from TRUMP OR HILLARY in the National election????????????

Until then, go away and take your whining somewhere else.

The leaked emails aren't the only reason your side lost by a long stretch.

Get OVER IT!
Clinton's server wasn't the one that was hacked.
Read something.

So...no concern at all about the possibility of a foreign government hacking into government/political party servers and gaining access to information important to national security?

Understood loud and clear

"Our side" didn't put it in a bathroom to hide it from our bosses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN, give us the evidence ONE VOTE was given or taken away from TRUMP OR HILLARY in the National election????????????

Get OVER IT!

Dead wrong!

WHOA: Multiple FBI Clinton Investigations Underway, New Emails Found, Evidence of Foreign Hacking

FBI: 99% Likely Multiple Agencies Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Email Server

www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/sources-99-percent-chance-foreign-intel-agencies-breached-clinton-server.html

Start reading about the FACTS and stop depending on liberals feeding you talking points.

I'm not sure if Obama made it into the Israeli servers....much is hidden about that....

I'm not sure if Obama made it into the Israeli servers....much is hidden about that....

If Obama did, he would hand it over to his Islamic masters.

(that's some red meat for the liberals!)

:lmao:

Get OVER IT!

Dead wrong!

WHOA: Multiple FBI Clinton Investigations Underway, New Emails Found, Evidence of Foreign Hacking

FBI: 99% Likely Multiple Agencies Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Email Server

www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/sources-99-percent-chance-foreign-intel-agencies-breached-clinton-server.html

Start reading about the FACTS and stop depending on liberals feeding you talking points.
"Sources say..."

What does that mean?

What does that mean?
Aren't we talking a out governments influencing elections?

What does that mean?
I don't know what you're talking about.
I'm asking why you wouldn't be concerned about foreign governments hacking into US servers for any reason.

What does that mean?
I don't know what you're talking about.
I'm asking why you wouldn't be concerned about foreign governments hacking into US servers for any reason.
You think Israel has servers here? I heard Hillary's were in a bathroom closet in some guys condo in California.....so I guess stranger things have happened....

Forum List

Back