"Russian hacking" is a smoke screen for liberal failure

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
At the end of the day, even if Russians hacked the Democrat emails, the Democrats don't dispute the TRUTH of what's in those emails.

They are just trying to shift the focus away from their rife corruption being exposed.

Yet to see any evidence the Russians added or took away ONE VOTE from the actual election.

Obviously, they didn't. It's just liberals being sore losers and trying to say Trump didn't win legitimately.

Old Democrat play book. Did the same thing in 1980 and 2000.

When you liberals want to stop throwing a laughable tantrum and want to address the CORRUPTION exposed by Wikileaks do let us know.

No, I'm not on the side of Wikileaks. I don't like hacking period.

HOWEVER, if you put your trust in a corrupt woman who keeps her email server in a bathroom to hide her corruption from her EMPLOYERS, the State Department, you deserve all you are going to get.

You backed the wrong horse liberals. You lost.

Time to place a new bet and get over losing the last race.

Only want to add the "smartest woman in the world" wasn't so smart. She was corrupt and stupid, and ruined everything she touched.

The ONLY reason Hillary was allowed to advance so far is, she was politically expedient to Democrats in helping hide the sexual predation of Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
Liberals are notoriously tone deaf.

Once again, they are over playing a very weak hand.

They did the same thing in 2000 trying to "delegitimize" the Bush win by saying the Supreme Court selected our president.

(Selected not elected, remember that?)

They kept it up and kept it up, until they got their butts handed to them in the 2002 election. Then they immediately dropped it but it took an election to teach them the lesson it wasn't working and the American people were fed up with their whining over losing the last election.

They are doing it again. Over playing a very weak hand and they are too self absorbed in their own self righteous outrage to see that.

We shall see if they realize that or suffer another lesson at the hands of the American voter in 2018.

Me thinks they won't learn. They never do.

Last edited:
After seeing the tapes of DNC operatives bragging about voter fraud and intimidation, complaining about unfair tactics is like a thief complaining about someone stealing something from him.

They did the same thing in 2000 trying to "delegitimize" the Bush win by saying the Supreme Court selected our president.

They kept it up and kept it up, until they got their butts handed to them in the 2002 election. Then they immediately dropped it but it took an election to teach them the lesson it wasn't working.

They are doing it again. Over playing a very weak hand and they are too self absorbed in their own self righteous outrage to see that.

We shall see if they realize that or suffer another lesson at the hands of the American voter in 2018.

Agreed, they are far over playing their hand. And the amazing thing is---------> it is not getting as much traction as you would expect, and Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet.

Unless Trump really pulls something bad, the left is going to lose pretty big in 18. And, if Trump pulls off something very good, they are hosed in 2020 also!

After seeing the tapes of DNC operatives bragging about voter fraud and intimidation, complaining about unfair tactics is like a thief complaining about someone stealing something from him.

Exactly. They were on tape admitting they sent thugs to intimidate people at Trump rallies.

That had Hillary Clinton all over it. She's an Evita Peron and plays the same kind of dirty politics.

Hillary didn't get her dirty tactics are part of why she lost in 2016. Middle America did not want anyone that corrupt near the White house

They kept it up and kept it up, until they got their butts handed to them in the 2002 election. Then they immediately dropped it but it took an election to teach them the lesson it wasn't working.

Agreed, they are far over playing their hand. And the amazing thing is---------> it is not getting as much traction as you would expect, and Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet.

Unless Trump really pulls something bad, the left is going to lose pretty big in 18. And, if Trump pulls off something very good, they are hosed in 2020 also!

It took six years of the media droning on about Bush's failures for the 2006 Democrat win.

Trump is going to have to be a lot smarter than Bush and go around the media to the actual voters like Reagan did.

This is why liberals are angrily complaining about Trump's tweets.

Trump talks directly to the voters instead of depending on an extremely corrupt, biased media.

That's a good start avoiding the mistakes of Bush.

It enheartens me to see Trump avoiding those mistakes already.

It took six years of the media droning on about Bush's failures for the 2006 Democrat wins in 2006.

Trump is going to have to be a lot smarter than Bush and go around the media to the actual voters like Reagan did.

This is why liberals are angrily complaining about Trump's tweets.

Trump talks directly to the voters instead of depending on an extremely corrupt, biased media.

That's a good start avoiding the mistakes of Bush.

It enheartens me to see Trump avoiding those mistakes already.

Agreed, and it is driving the left crazy...........wait, let me rephrase that.........crazier than they already are!

At the end of the day, even if Russians hacked the Democrat emails, the Democrats don't dispute the TRUTH of what's in those emails.

They are just trying to shift the focus away from their rife corruption being exposed.

Yet to see any evidence the Russians added or took away ONE VOTE from the actual election.

Obviously, they didn't. It's just liberals being sore losers and trying to say Trump didn't win legitimately.

When you liberals want to stop throwing a laughable tantrum and want to address the CORRUPTION exposed by Wikileaks do let us know.

HOWEVER, if you put your trust in a corrupt woman who keeps her email server in a bathroom to hide her corruption from her EMPLOYERS, the State Department, you deserve all you are going to get.

I agree with you especially that the race for the Democrats was won in advance all the media was for Hillary and CNN only talks about Russia that helped Trump but them in it all they have never been neutral they Exposed that they were for Hillary then the evening of the elections the surprise was even more bigger their horse had lost and our had won. 1-1083dc7.gif

What's in your emails?

I agree with you especially that the race for the Democrats was won in advance all the media was for Hillary and CNN only talks about Russia that helped Trump but them in it all they have never been neutral they Exposed that they were for Hillary then the evening of the elections the surprise was even more bigger their horse had lost and our had won.View attachment 105750

For liberals is all about the lie.

When they win there is a lie for why they won.

For when they lose there is an even bigger lie.

Americans are waking up to it, because this Russian hacking stuff is not getting any traction outside rabidly liberal venues (which includes the paid liberal hacks on this forum).

What's in your emails?

Well I'll tell you what's NOT in my emails. How I moved a server into my bathroom (of all places) to hide it from my boss!

Notice the liberals are not even TRYING to dispute what I'm saying?

It's because they can't. At the end of the day even they know the Russian hacking BS is just that, BS and they have no evidence it added or took away a single vote in the election.

Shhhhh! If they keep quiet maybe no one will notice! Shhhhhh!

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shifty:

I agree with you especially that the race for the Democrats was won in advance all the media was for Hillary and CNN only talks about Russia that helped Trump but them in it all they have never been neutral they Exposed that they were for Hillary then the evening of the elections the surprise was even more bigger their horse had lost and our had won.View attachment 105750

Americans are waking up to it, because this Russian hacking stuff is not getting any traction outside rabidly liberal

venues (which includes the paid liberal hacks on this forum).
In France we are also entitled to the fact that Obama is great and that Putin is monstrous we will have elections in 2017 and Marine Le Pen could not have the financial help of the French banks even if we are in a democracy and that the FN (The extreme right) is a party like another banks have refused the loan she said to all she was piss off: I will ask for help to putin ...

Americans are waking up to it, because this Russian hacking stuff is not getting any traction outside rabidly liberal

In France we are also entitled to the fact that Obama is great and that Putin is monstrous we will have elections in 2017 and Marine Le Pen could not have the financial help of the French banks even if we are in a democracy and that the FN (The extreme right) is a party like another banks have refused the loan she said to all she was piss off: I will ask for help to putin ...

All I want to know is where you got that extremely awesome pic in your sig.

Every army should have an AK-47 shooting T-Rex! :)

So...no concern at all about the possibility of a foreign government hacking into government/political party servers and gaining access to information important to national security?
"My side won, that's all that matters".

Understood loud and clear.

So...no concern at all about the possibility of a foreign government hacking into government/political party servers and gaining access to information important to national security?
"My side won, that's all that matters".

Understood loud and clear.

Who should have had the concern??????????????????????

"Our side" didn't put it in a bathroom to hide it from our bosses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell did you expect would happen???????????

AGAIN, give us the evidence ONE VOTE was given or taken away from TRUMP OR HILLARY in the National election????????????

Until then, go away and take your whining somewhere else.

The leaked emails aren't the only reason your side lost by a long stretch.

Get OVER IT!

All I want to know is where you got that extremely awesome pic in your sig.

Every army should have an AK-47 shooting T-Rex! :)
I agree thank you i have passion for dinosaurs mostly the t-Rex :)

giphy.gif

I give the link of the T-rex : T Rex GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forum List

Back