Russian Collusion sent me to The E.R.

Keep up the good work TOT, remember the new mantra----------> OWN THE LIBS-)
8780eaboti321.jpg
As is evident on USMB every hour of every day.

Republicans just spew crap all day long.
Find any Russian Collusion yet, Comrade?

Here it is... It's up James Comey's Ass.

x-ray-book-stuck-up-cassette-tape.jpg
Oh yea, one of them is here: Butina's boyfriend.

That will never fly. That again is Heinrick Mueller....yes that is one of his relatives NAZI SS member.....Mueller has been reaching for two years and finding nothing but process crimes, he is generating.

Your friend Herr Mueller, (Messiah # 25) is a Nazi,.

371x599
its Heinrich Müller, no family relation to Robert Mueller.
Anyways, as Maria Butina and her boyfriend spill the beans, it'll be over soon.

The English spelling is Mueller and yes they are related.

As is evident on USMB every hour of every day.

Republicans just spew crap all day long.

That will never fly. That again is Heinrick Mueller....yes that is one of his relatives NAZI SS member.....Mueller has been reaching for two years and finding nothing but process crimes, he is generating.

371x599

You have any proof of this..

According to his father’s obituary at Legacy.com, Mueller’s father served in World War II in the U.S. Navy. He died in Boston on December 26, 2007 at age 91. Mueller’s mother died the year before.

(which means his father fought nazis)

371x599

According to his father’s obituary at Legacy.com, Mueller’s father served in World War II in the U.S. Navy. He died in Boston on December 26, 2007 at age 91. Mueller’s mother died the year before.

Oh I have proof. Solid Proof.

The Muellers were Nazis. Some of them did fight against their own people. But Muellers are decidedly Goose Stepping Nazis from head to toe. They are the original Jack Booted Thugs.

As far as proof, I will only show it when you show me proof of "Russian Collusion"

DVThq-pVoAAzR3u.jpg

371x599

Oh I have proof. Solid Proof.

The Muellers were Nazis. Some of them did fight against their own people. But Muellers are decidedly Goose Stepping Nazis from head to toe. They are the original Jack Booted Thugs.

As far as proof, I will only show it when you show me proof of "Russian Collusion"

DVThq-pVoAAzR3u.jpg
Proof shouldnt be necessary, since we have Cohen going to jail. And manafort already in jail.
But if you are really that clueless, there is this: How Michael Cohen's guilty plea clearly links Trump to Russia.

Robert Mueller's father is Robert Swan Mueller, who fought in US military against nazis.

Lol TOT. Good one!

It's really jammed up there. He must be constipated. Maybe Adam Schiff could stick his head up Mueller's ass to locate Russian Collusion and remove it. I don't think Mueller is that flexible.

Lol, so tell me; how is starting yet another conservative circle jerk 'owning" anyone?

Hey, "own the libs" is our new mantra. Instead of arguing with your phony-e-baloney propaganda, we will just laugh at you, while we create our own threads to laugh at Heir Mewler and his band of Nazi's!

What is TOT though?

The Original Tree-)

Lol TOT. Good one!

It's really jammed up there. He must be constipated. Maybe Adam Schiff could stick his head up Mueller's ass to locate Russian Collusion and remove it. I don't think Mueller is that flexible.

Lol, so tell me; how is starting yet another conservative circle jerk 'owning" anyone?

Hey, "own the libs" is our new mantra. Instead of arguing with your phony-e-baloney propaganda, we will just laugh at you, while we create our own threads to laugh at Heir Mewler and his band of Nazi's!

What is TOT though?
You can't be serious.

Forum List

Back