Russian Collusion sent me to The E.R.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Breaking News:

Robert Mueller has just been admitted in to the hospital to undergo a procedure related to Russian Collusion that he uncovered during the most aggressive investigations conducted by him yet. After two years of monitoring, eaves dropping, wiretapping, and listening to hours and hours of tape recorded conversations on the most surveilled and wiretapped president or leader in the history of the world, Russian Collusion was finally found. Up Mueller's Ass.

x-ray-book-stuck-up-cassette-tape.jpg

Breaking News:

Robert Mueller has just been admitted in to the hospital to undergo a procedure related to Russian Collusion that he uncovered during the most aggressive investigations conducted by him yet. After two years of monitoring, eaves dropping, wiretapping, and listening to hours and hours of tape recorded conversations on the most surveilled and wiretapped president or leader in the history of the world, Russian Collusion was finally found. Up Mueller's Ass.

Lol TOT. Good one!

Breaking News:

Lol TOT. Good one!

It's really jammed up there. He must be constipated. Maybe Adam Schiff could stick his head up Mueller's ass to locate Russian Collusion and remove it. I don't think Mueller is that flexible.

Breaking News:

Lol TOT. Good one!

It's really jammed up there. He must be constipated. Maybe Adam Schiff could stick his head up Mueller's ass to locate Russian Collusion and remove it. I don't think Mueller is that flexible.

Betcha if he has a colonoscopy, the 2nd thing that comes out is Chucky-Shmucky, right before Rod Rosenstein-)

Breaking News:

Lol TOT. Good one!

Keep up the good work TOT, remember the new mantra----------> OWN THE LIBS-)

Breaking News:

Lol TOT. Good one!

Betcha if he has a colonoscopy, the 2nd thing that comes out is Chucky-Shmucky, right before Rod Rosenstein-)

Both of those people are just repulsive. Schummer is just hideous....and I am not talking about how he is as a politician, but as a man....his mannerisms etc.... are repulsive.

Breaking News:

Lol TOT. Good one!

Lol, so tell me; how is starting yet another conservative circle jerk 'owning" anyone?

Breaking News:

Lol TOT. Good one!

Lol, so tell me; how is starting yet another conservative circle jerk 'owning" anyone?

Hey, "own the libs" is our new mantra. Instead of arguing with your phony-e-baloney propaganda, we will just laugh at you, while we create our own threads to laugh at Heir Mewler and his band of Nazi's!

Breaking News:

Lol TOT. Good one!

Hey, "own the libs" is our new mantra. Instead of arguing with your phony-e-baloney propaganda, we will just laugh at you, while we create our own threads to laugh at Heir Mewler and his band of Nazi's!
So basically you don't know.

join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-ra11ce31c7e7d40d78d37d8a5a1e777f5_zod_400.jpg

Breaking News:

Lol TOT. Good one!

Hey TOT, got a question for ya-----------> who do you think actually looks more like Lurch! Heir Mewler, or John Kerry-)

Breaking News:

Lol TOT. Good one!

8780eaboti321.jpg

Breaking News:

Lol TOT. Good one!

What is TOT though?

8780eaboti321.jpg
As is evident on USMB every hour of every day.

Republicans just spew crap all day long.
Find any Russian Collusion yet, Comrade?

Here it is... It's up James Comey's Ass.

Oh yea, one of them is here: Butina's boyfriend.

That will never fly. That again is Heinrick Mueller....yes that is one of his relatives NAZI SS member.....Mueller has been reaching for two years and finding nothing but process crimes, he is generating.

Your friend Herr Mueller, (Messiah # 25) is a Nazi,.

371x599

That will never fly. That again is Heinrick Mueller....yes that is one of his relatives NAZI SS member.....Mueller has been reaching for two years and finding nothing but process crimes, he is generating.

371x599
Try to relax and not reach so much.

Things would flow so much better for you...
if you know what I mean.

8780eaboti321.jpg
As is evident on USMB every hour of every day.

Republicans just spew crap all day long.
Find any Russian Collusion yet, Comrade?

Here it is... It's up James Comey's Ass.

Oh yea, one of them is here: Butina's boyfriend.

371x599
its Heinrich Müller, no family relation to Robert Mueller.
Anyways, as Maria Butina and her boyfriend spill the beans, it'll be over soon.

371x599
Try to relax and not reach so much.

Things would flow so much better for you...
if you know what I mean.
Well he is a Nazi. Do you disagree? Heinrick Mueller is a direct ancestor of Robert Mueller.

I figure you though as more of a Commie Marxist and pawn of The Kremlin.

Forum List

Back