Russian bounty-gate is actually Obama's fault

What a bummer, it was hot to blame Trump for stuff and stuff like that, but turns out it was Obama's fault for allowing it.

Oblama allowed it? How was anyone going to stop it?

He's POTUS ab
Russian bounty-gate is actually Obama's fault

Lol, of course it is!

That's the conservitard technique, as soon as you are caught doing something blame it on Obama or someone in his administration and say they did it first.

AWESOME, welcome to calling your bluff. Tell everyone who was caught and what they were caught doing. You received a thumb's up from Care4all, surely one of you can support your FEEEEELINGS. GO!

Last edited:
"Rep. Seth Moulton, a former Marine Corps officer, accused President Trump of "treason" on Wednesday over reports that Russia paid bounties to Afghan fighters to kill American soldiers and the White House took no action in response.

Moulton, a former platoon commander in Iraq, said if he led his Marines into an ambush because he failed to read an intelligence report he would be in prison. The Massachusetts Democrat questioned why the commander-in-chief is not held to the same standard."

It is sad that a former marine Corp officer is attacking the President of the United States - the Commander and Chief - based on yet another unsubstantiated Fake News narrative.

As far as his strawman example above, as a platoon commander he would never have been given an unsubstantiated Intel report regarding who was FUNDING an ambush. He would have been warned, however, if Intel thought he and his men were at risk of walking into an ambush.

Senator Moulton's comments accomplished nthing mpre than'feeding the beast', providing more false-narrative propaganda comments for the Trump-hating Fake News to feed to the sheep.

"Rep. Seth Moulton, a former Marine Corps officer, accused President Trump of "treason" on Wednesday over reports that Russia paid bounties to Afghan fighters to kill American soldiers and the White House took no action in response.

Moulton, a former platoon commander in Iraq, said if he led his Marines into an ambush because he failed to read an intelligence report he would be in prison. The Massachusetts Democrat questioned why the commander-in-chief is not held to the same standard."

It is sad that a former marine Corp officer is attacking the President of the United States - the Commander and Chief - based on yet another unsubstantiated Fake News narrative.

As far as his strawman example above, as a platoon commander he would never have been given an unsubstantiated Intel report regarding who was FUNDING an ambush. He would have been warned, however, if Intel thought he and his men were at risk of walking into an ambush.

Senator Moulton's comments accomplished nthing mpre than'feeding the beast', providing more false-narrative propaganda comments for the Trump-hating Fake News to feed to the sheep.

Even FOX News has corroborating sources. Sounds like the Pentagon is full of it.
Three NATO members said they were also briefed.

reporting from Politico:

"Veterans of the Trump administration have described a president prone to explosions of anger when the subject of Russia arises; even former national security adviser John Bolton, not known to be shy, confesses in his new memoir that he never asked Trump for his personal assessment of Kremlin leader Vladimir Putin, “perhaps afraid of what I might hear.”"

So...your argument is that Obama - being the worst most corrupt President in history according to Republicans - is an acceptable measure for Trump to aspire to?
If corrupt, inept, treasonous Obama did corrupt, inept and treasonous things then it's OK for the greatest ever President to do the same.
well Obama did cower to Iranians when they put a bounty on the heads of American soldiers in 2010 what do you think the Russians are going to do
So that makes it all good for Trump to ignore it and actually try to get favours for Russia - because Obama did it?

So...your argument is that Obama - being the worst most corrupt President in history according to Republicans - is an acceptable measure for Trump to aspire to?
If corrupt, inept, treasonous Obama did corrupt, inept and treasonous things then it's OK for the greatest ever President to do the same.
well Obama did cower to Iranians when they put a bounty on the heads of American soldiers in 2010 what do you think the Russians are going to do
So that makes it all good for Trump to ignore it and actually try to get favours for Russia - because Obama did it?
your flux outrage is noted why were you silent when obama cowered but not you're outspoken?
Why were you silent when Iran captured a U.S Navy ship and obama did nothing?

your flux outrage is noted why were you silent when obama cowered but not you're outspoken?
I'm not outraged.
I'm questioning why Trump apologists are using the argument that since Trump is meeting the same standards of corruption, treason and ineptitude as the previous President then he's doing a great job.
It makes no sense as a defence strategy.

I'm not outraged.
I'm questioning why Trump apologists are using the argument that since Trump is meeting the same standards of corruption, treason and ineptitude as the previous President then he's doing a great job.
and I'm questioning you on you silence in 2010 and 2016 USS Anzio
obama did nothing and yes you are in a stage of flux outrage but not in 2010 or 2016

I'm not outraged.
obama did nothing and yes you are in a stage of flux outrage but not in 2010 or 2016
What is "flux outrage"...you've used that term twice now?
I don't believe I've said anything about Trump and the bounty issue...feel free to quote me though.

I have commented on the bizarre defence put up for him by his enablers and acolytes though.

I'm not outraged.
I don't believe I've said anything about Trump and the bounty issue...feel free to quote me though.

I have commented on the bizarre defence put up for him by his enablers and acolytes though.
fake outrage is that better?
No one owes you or any leftists and explanation when you leftists ignored the times obama cowered over Irans actions

I'm not outraged.

No one owes you or any leftists and explanation when you leftists ignored the times obama cowered over Irans actions
5fmbh60f83451.jpg

I'm not outraged.

5fmbh60f83451.jpg
I owe no one an explanation who shows flux outrage now and ignored the same thing in 2010
I owe no one an explanation when they were silent and obama cowered when Iran captured the USS Anzio

I'm not outraged.

You can't justify Trump's reported actions...funny.
If Obama did it then Trump can do it is your defence.
I wonder what happened to "draining the swamp".

I'm not outraged.

5fmbh60f83451.jpg
I owe no one an explanation who shows flux outrage now and ignored the same thing in 2010
I owe no one an explanation when they were silent and obama cowered when Iran captured the USS Anzio
As a matter of historical interest...how long did the Iranians hold the Anzio for?
Do they still have it?

I'm not outraged.

You can't justify Trump's reported actions...funny.
If Obama did it then Trump can do it is your defence.
I wonder what happened to "draining the swamp".
You can't justify the flux outrage of leftist now when they ignore Irans bounty on US Troops in 2010 and captured the USS Anzio AND OBAMA COWERED EACH TIME
When you come to terms with your hypocrisy well talk

I'm not outraged.

5fmbh60f83451.jpg
As a matter of historical interest...how long did the Iranians hold the Anzio for?
Do they still have it?
does the time frame matter? no it doesn't they did it obama cowered and leftists said nothing

When Trump took over we shouldn't have still been in Afghanistan. It's a given that Trump would bumble but if not for the incompetent actions of Bush and Obama he never gets the chance.

Forum List

Back