Russian bombing completely destroys Ukrainian children's hospital. Children under the rubble

"How much longer will the world be an accomplice ignoring terror? Close the sky right now! Stop the killings! You have power but you seem to be losing humanity."

We seem to be hearing the same message, only becoming more shrill by the day. I'm not sure there was anyone in that building but even if what he says is TRUE... do we begin shooting down Russian aircraft? When their AAA takes down some of OUR pilots... what THEN? This propaganda seems to be intensifying in an effort to light a conflagration that could kill millions. MILLIONS. QUI BONO?

"How much longer will the world be an accomplice ignoring terror? Close the sky right now! Stop the killings! You have power but you seem to be losing humanity."

We seem to be hearing the same message, only becoming more shrill by the day. I'm not sure there was anyone in that building but even if what he says is TRUE... do we begin shooting down Russian aircraft? When their AAA takes down some of OUR pilots... what THEN? This propaganda seems to be intensifying in an effort to light a conflagration that could kill millions. MILLIONS. QUI BONO?
Putin is redefining the word "Monster." And now that he has cracked down on news from the outside world in Russia, the dictator can spread all the misinformation about the war that he wants.

This is a better site to read about the Russian atrocities on children.

Putin has now moved into the Attila the Hun area of demonic atrocities. How much longer is he going to kill civilians and innocent children? Is this part of his "genius" plan?

Well, all I can say, poor Jim is that Putin has offered Zelensky a very fair four point plan for peace that gives Putin what he wants (guaranteed isolation from NATO) while preserving most of the Ukraine--- all Zelensky has to do is sign it to stop the aggression!

Just think, all of this pain and death could have been avoided if we just still had a strong leader in the WH capable of keeping these tyrants under control.

I guess you'll really shit when months from now, China invades Taiwan and gives you something real to cry about.

Well, all I can say, poor Jim is that Putin has offered Zelensky a very fair four point plan for peace that gives Putin what he wants (guaranteed isolation from NATO) while preserving most of the Ukraine--- all Zelensky has to do is sign it to stop the aggression!

Just think, all of this pain and death could have been avoided if we just still had a strong leader in the WH capable of keeping these tyrants under control.

I guess you'll really shit when months from now, China invades Taiwan and gives you something real to cry about.

I don’t think China will invade Taiwan. I think they’ll take Siberia.

Siberia is essentially a mirror of Alaska. A lot of natural resources. Oil and Gold as well as other precious metals.

Taiwan on the other hand is valuable only because of the Tech Base. Which would be destroyed during the fighting.

Russia has shown incompetence regarding military operations. Taiwan would be supported by several nations. Sanctions would hurt China far more than Russia. So China would risk total collapse of their economy and social system to take Taiwan.

On the other hand. No one would come to Russia and side with them against China. They would stand back and watch it happen. China could even claim it was a punitive measure intending to punish Russia for invading Ukraine.

The mass of the Russian Army would be in the West. Preparing to invade Poland. While China would attack in the East cutting Russia in half. Making resupply of their fat Eastern Naval bases virtually impossible.

China would get oil, natural gas, precious metals, and other resources. And the world would stand silent. Or at worst offer weak words of protest.

Bla-bla-bla.... Another White Helmet-style crap. If there were positions of the Nazi militants - it was a legitimate military target.
Russian forces didn't destroy "Children hospitals" in Kherson, Berdyansk or Melitopol, where were no military resistance and local authorities were cooperative.

That isn’t misinformation. It isn’t propaganda. It is verified.

It shouldn’t surprise anyone. It's EXACTLY what the did in Syria only no one cared much about the Syrian civilians.

How long will you keep defending Putin?

Bla-bla-bla.... Another White Helmet-style crap. If there were positions of the Nazi militants - it was a legitimate military target.
Russian forces didn't destroy "Children hospitals" in Kherson, Berdyansk or Melitopol, where were no military resistance and local authorities were cooperative.
There are no ”Nazi militants” being targeted.

Are saying tbe Ukranians should have let Putin invade their country? Is that what you would call for if our sovereignty were under attack by foreign forces?

There are no ”Nazi militants” being targeted.
There are Azov militants in Mariupol, and there are bombings there. There are no Azov militants in Melitopol, and it is not bombed (it's already occupied).
Quite simple, isn't it?

Are saying tbe Ukranians should have let Putin invade their country? Is that what you would call for if our sovereignty were under attack by foreign forces?
They may choose neutrality. They may choose not to attack Donbass people. They may choose to surrender now. They may choose fighting. It's all on them. But if they choose fighting, if they choose to fight in the city - they should not whining about their losses and collateral damage.

The Russians (as well as Americans) don't bomb hospitals and other civilian infrastructure just because they love to kill women and children. They, usually, try to kill their enemies. Yes, shit happens sometimes. More often this shit happens when your enemies are hiding among civilians and use them as a living shield.

You mean defending his country from an act of aggression?
Yeah… by shucking brass, from behind my child’s cradle… Lol!!! Choke on a thousand cocks, and sacrifice the sons you can’t bear for Europe….

Of course not. But it has happened, there are terrible consequences in that country. The innocent Russian people are almost as badly the victim. There are no winners in this war. Now the whole world is being adversely affected.

And China is hungrily watching.

The best thing to do now is to reach the best, soonest, most lasting resolution possible that preserves both sides and ends this. And the two small regions Putin is interested in, the change is mainly a political one, and some small treaty changes.

End this nonsense now. Let's not pretend that Zelensky and the Ukraine government are not almost as guilty for this 350 year long geopolitical struggle.

Of course not. But it has happened, there are terrible consequences in that country. The innocent Russian people are almost as badly the victim. There are no winners in this war. Now the whole world is being adversely affected.

And China is hungrily watching.

The best thing to do now is to reach the best, soonest, most lasting resolution possible that preserves both sides and ends this. And the two small regions Putin is interested in, the change is mainly a political one, and some small treaty changes.

End this nonsense now. Let's not pretend that Zelensky and the Ukraine government are not almost as guilty for this 350 year long geopolitical struggle.
The main question what compromise Russia is going to offer. One of Putin's demands is 'denazification' of Ukraine. What does that mean?

Russian propaganda for almost 8 years has been talking that Ukraine has a 'Nazi regime'. That is nonsense of course. If this demand means replacing the current government with a Russian puppet one, then that is a no starter, basically.

Ukraine can declare a neutral status, but Russia should guarantee that integration into the EU doesn't include that (only NATO as a military bloc).

Forum List

Back