Putin Has Gone Too Far Shutting Down Ukrainian Grain Exports!

Moscow Times, Putin Demands 'Real Guarantees' from Kyiv Before Restoration of Grain Deal

Real guarantees? This idiot attacks Ukraine with Kalibr missiles located on the Black Sea fleet's ships. What did he expect? Flowers with thanking marks?

I said that Russia has no right to decide who can go to or out of Ukrainian ports through international waters. What exactly can't you understand here?
I'm wanting a straight answer from you.

First you say
The very idea that Russia can decide what ships can go through international waters into/out Ukrainian territorial waters is rotten to the core. The Putin regime should have no say in that whatsoever.

and
Yes, I do. Russia can't regulate what can go to and from Ukrainian ports through international waters. This grain deal was only a temporary measure.
to which I replied
Are you saying you are alright then that Russia has moved out of the UN Treaty?
This grain deal was only a temporary measure. This part of what you said clearly having relevance though I did not mention it. and you then replied
I am saying I am not surprised at all about that.
What are you not surprised at. You did however also say that the grain deal was only a temporary measure so where is anything to be surprised about.

I replied
and you mentioned it being temporary in your previous post. It is I think ready for renewal now. It sounded like you were saying you thought Russia had no right to be in the deal.
To which you replied
I said that Russia has no right to decide who can go to or out of Ukrainian ports through international waters. What exactly can't you understand he
There has been an attack on Ships and Crimea by Ukraine possibly aided by the UK resulting in Putin deciding to at least halt Russia's part in the UN deal on grain which most people seem concerned about. Your posts seemed to suggest you wanted the opposite. It made me wonder whether the reason for your countries attack on Russia's boats was to accomplish that.

Are you saying you are alright then that Russia has moved out of the UN Treaty?

The Black Sea Grain Initiative is due to expire in the second half of November.
It may be extended beyond the initial 120 days, but only with the agreement of all parties.

The very idea that Russia can decide what ships can go through international waters into/out Ukrainian territorial waters is rotten to the core. The Putin regime should have no say in that whatsoever.
It's a fucking war dude.

Enough is enough the Free World should conclude it has had it with Putin,

Firstly: former Free World is gone, we live in the dictatorship of satanist now, CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic shows clearly who is the boss.
Secondly: about satanist Putin you shall complain by his chef Schwab. Putin does nothing without his approval or command

russland-von-great-reset-ausgeschlossen-klaus-schwab-friert-beziehungen-zu-putin-ein-1502282306169491456.webp

I'm wanting a straight answer from you.

First you say

and

to which I replied

This grain deal was only a temporary measure. This part of what you said clearly having relevance though I did not mention it. and you then replied

What are you not surprised at. You did however also say that the grain deal was only a temporary measure so where is anything to be surprised about.

I replied

To which you replied

There has been an attack on Ships and Crimea by Ukraine possibly aided by the UK resulting in Putin deciding to at least halt Russia's part in the UN deal on grain which most people seem concerned about. Your posts seemed to suggest you wanted the opposite. It made me wonder whether the reason for your countries attack on Russia's boats was to accomplish that.
The grain deal, according to its provisions, would last through November. It may be prolonged or not.

I am surprised it lasted for so long. I expected Russia would pull out of it using some pretext.

I am against any deals that enable Russia to control any Ukrainian territories or waters.

This blocking by Putin of Ukrainian grain to the world commodity markets will cause hundreds of millions of people in the Middle East and Africa severe pain as they have to go without grain and cooking oil or pay significantly higher prices for such.

In a free market, no one should be able to compel anyone to sell their goods and services, or not sell them, as they wish.

What have you got against free markets?

If the people of the Middle East or Africa are hungry, they should take up farming.

MOSCOW, Nov 2 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Moscow reserved the right to withdraw again from a Turkish-brokered grain shipment deal that it had returned to - but that if it did so, it would not impede grain shipments from Ukraine to Turkey.

In televised remarks, Putin said that, in return for rejoining the agreement, Russia had demanded guarantees that Ukraine would not launch attacks from parts of the Black Sea covered by the deal.

MOSCOW, Nov 2 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Moscow reserved the right to withdraw again from a Turkish-brokered grain shipment deal that it had returned to - but that if it did so, it would not impede grain shipments from Ukraine to Turkey.

In televised remarks, Putin said that, in return for rejoining the agreement, Russia had demanded guarantees that Ukraine would not launch attacks from parts of the Black Sea covered by the deal.

www.thecradle.co/Article/news/17633

The URL as originally found:
thecradle.co/Article/news/17633

Another version of the URL:

Forum List

Back