Russian Air Force Conducted More Than 600 Sorties Against 380 ISIS Positions in Syria

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
BOOM!

"Gen. Andrei Kartapolov, chief of operations of the Russian Army General Staff affirmed that Russian airstrikes in Syria aim at eliminating the Islamic state of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

In a statement published by Russia Today website on Friday, Kartapolov said that Russia had conducted more than 600 sorties and bombed more than 380 ISIS targets since the start of the campaign in Syria on September 30.

He added that the air forces of Syria, Iraq and Iran are carrying out their own tasks in combating ISIS according to their plans and in coordination with Russia.
Russia can strike positions of Islamic State militants in Syria from its ships based in the Mediterranean Sea anytime should the command decide to do so, he noted.

“Our naval group in the Mediterranean is mostly used for supplying goals. We have a group of warships there too and this group provides antiaircraft protection for our base,” Kartapolov said.

Kartapolov said that in the long run Russia may end up having one massive military base in Syria, which would be shared by the Navy, the Air Forces and the Ground Forces.
He pointed out that Moscow had invited Washington to take part in the center’s work, but ignored it.

Kartapolov said that ISIS terrorists number around 40 to 50 thousand, noting that ISIS is looting and fighting for turf. “When they need foreign money, they declare that they are fighting against the Syrian state. But once they get the money they use it as they please,” he added.

He stated that the US-led Coalition is targeting bridges, power stations, water pumps and other public utilities which made life harder for Syrians, adding that those strikes have decreased the military capabilities of the Syrian Army and pushed them to retreat while ISIS was buying supplies in neighboring countries and receiving deliveries from certain organizations and nations."

Russian Air Force Conducted More Than 600 Sorties Against 380 ISIS Positions in Syria

So in other words. The US is degrading Syria's ability to defeat isis;while at the same time saying we're not involved in a proxy war.
This is crazy
Of course if Hillary is in office she'll just say the state dept. gave her permission

And they are using lower grade ordinance.........................not expensive smart weapons except for the cruise missiles launched a little while back.

I said on another thread that I'd use the lower grade weapons to save money to deal with ISIS.............that I'd pound the area even killing the ants to deal with them.............

Putin is using low grade, cheaper bombs, and doesn't give a hoot about collateral damage..................which means he's on the path to end this mess..............Not pushing the dumb ass Rules of Engagement we follow.

He is killing the FSA first though, as he kills ISIS..........................

And they are using lower grade ordinance.........................not expensive smart weapons except for the cruise missiles launched a little while back.

I said on another thread that I'd use the lower grade weapons to save money to deal with ISIS.............that I'd pound the area even killing the ants to deal with them.............

Putin is using low grade, cheaper bombs, and doesn't give a hoot about collateral damage..................which means he's on the path to end this mess..............Not pushing the dumb ass Rules of Engagement we follow.

Collateral damage is unlikely to happen where just a bunch of terrorists resides. Whole building blocks are mined. Civilians are rare and either Sunni extremists or have a captured state in their own places.

Collateral damage is unlikely to happen where just a bunch of terrorists resides. Whole building blocks are mined. Civilians are rare and either Sunni extremists or have a captured state in their own places.
We have had this discussion before...........Most of Northern Syria has been vacated to Refugee camps a long time ago............

Which is why I said flatten the place and end it...............But Obama has a different end game............................which is why it hasn't been done already..........the only reason ISIS is still alive is for that reason.

Now their days are numbered............because Russia is there to really really kill their asses....................They are dead.........they just don't know it yet..........Northern Syria will be a complete pile of rubble, aka what's left of it, after.

We have had this discussion before...........Most of Northern Syria has been vacated to Refugee camps a long time ago............

Which is why I said flatten the place and end it...............But Obama has a different end game............................which is why it hasn't been done already..........the only reason ISIS is still alive is for that reason.

Now their days are numbered............because Russia is there to really really kill their asses....................They are dead.........they just don't know it yet..........Northern Syria will be a complete pile of rubble, aka what's left of it, after.
Some cities like Idlib are still densely populated (Were under gov´t control). This is why the Syrian forces withdrew their forces from there and relocated the frontier to the open fields where the Syrian air force decimated the sheer masses of terrorists.

That is a sure way to win over the Syrians

Kill them all and hope you get some ISIS

Some cities like Idlib are still densely populated (Were under gov´t control). This is why the Syrian forces withdrew their forces from there and relocated the frontier to the open fields where the Syrian air force decimated the sheer masses of terrorists.
aka they abandoned the people there to whatever fate...........................the cities...................

Sounds like retreat to me............

We moved to the fields to leave the cities to ISIS................That's military strategy........................LOL................from the Mickey Mouse Club...........

They should have stayed and fought for the city, they got beaten back if they hauled ass.

Northern Syria is a ghost town dumbass................the people have hauled ass a long time ago...........

So the US was never bombing ISIS? The US was using ISIS as a Proxy Army to overthrow Assad?

Sounds like a Conspiracy Theory.

You guys just hate our Black President.

So the US was never bombing ISIS? The US was using ISIS as a Proxy Army to overthrow Assad?

Sounds like a Conspiracy Theory.

You guys just hate our Black President.
Obama made NO MISTAKE that his POLICY was to OVERTHROW ASSAD.......................

He's openly stated so.................where the hell have you been...........

aka they abandoned the people there to whatever fate...........................the cities...................

Sounds like retreat to me............

We moved to the fields to leave the cities to ISIS................That's military strategy........................LOL................from the Mickey Mouse Club...........

They should have stayed and fought for the city, they got beaten back if they hauled ass.
Cities like Idlib were never taken by the terrorists and thus not only inhabited but also full of refugees. The Syrian forces cannot play off their advantages there but the terrorists all the more.

absolutely

have you noticed how inaccurate their smart bombs are

in the stuff i have seen

the splash is barely on screen

Too bad your messiah Obie don't surf...........:laugh:..............

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-15/obozo-dont-surf

Forum List

Back