Russiagate: What We Know and What we Don't Know

What we know: Collusion is not a crime.

What we don't know: Why Democrats have to act like babies for losing an election.
The word you're looking for is "conspiracy" baby.

Of all the Russian indictments not one American was charged with conspiring with them. In fact the DOJ went out of their way to say no American knowingly participated. I guess you and facts aren't on speaking terms.

What we don't know: Why Democrats have to act like babies for losing an election.
The word you're looking for is "conspiracy" baby.
I'm not looking for any word at all. This sums up the last two years for Democrats better than any word.
View attachment 242361
Democrats aren’t white anymore.
Wow...racism seems to be just below the surface in ALL Trumper thoughts
Always has been.
You can call the civil rights movement of the 21st century “racism” all you want, but you are still going to be steamrolled by it regardless.

That was for a completely different crime.

You sheep are just sad.

I'll try and sort out that cryptic bullshit.

If you mean the GRU stealing e-mails was a "separate crime" from the conspiracy involved with people who ABET that crime..yes...there are many crimes here by many actors
No, idiot.

The Russians had nothing to do with the emails or anything Mueller was investigating.
Your ignorance is duly noted.

Mueller has INDICTED 13 Russian GRU agents involved in that.

We KNOW that the GRU was Guccifer 2.0 and if you are unaware that Guccifer 2.0 was the hacker..then please just shut the fuck up
No, he indicted Russians because he was looking for Russian criminals and found some.

Just like there are plenty of Mexican criminals that I am sure he would find if he searched for them.

...colluding with foreign government is called foreign policy and it's done all the time with friends and foes...
Unfortunately, conspiring with foreign governments to subvert Federal election outcomes is a crime..

As is attempting to hamper related investigations and to impede law enforcement in pursuit of same... a.k.a. obstructing justice.

Stealing emails is a crime, publishing them isn't unless the publisher actually stole them. Even coordinating with said publishing isn't either, of course there's no proof that happened either... .
Not to worry... the proof is coming. :21:

Collusion with a foreign power is certainly a NUMBER of crimes.

Stealing and exposing e-mails is a crime..as is the conspiracy involved in abetting that effort

Hey dummy, colluding with foreign government is called foreign policy and it's done all the time with friends and foes.

Stealing emails is a crime, publishing them isn't unless the publisher actually stole them. Even coordinating with said publishing isn't either, of course there's no proof that happened either.

You are talking as if all these questions of legality have been settled. They have not, not yet anyway. One thing you are forgetting though: All the lying and all the coverups speak to intent. They intended to defraud our government, that matters greatly when it comes time for judges and juries to decide.

Only in your warped mind is a white man who defends himself and others from endless racist attacks in every facet of society “spouting racist rhetoric”.

There is no “whites are better” thread btw. But I am sure you have ignored several threads proclaiming that blacks are better coming from your own side.

This is the LAST time I will warn you. Take your racist shit elsewhere. Here it is a distraction and will be reported

Then you shouldn't have commented on it. He has every right to respond to your post.

...colluding with foreign government is called foreign policy and it's done all the time with friends and foes...
Unfortunately, conspiring with foreign governments to subvert Federal election outcomes is a crime..

As is attempting to hamper related investigations and to impede law enforcement in pursuit of same... a.k.a. obstructing justice.

Stealing emails is a crime, publishing them isn't unless the publisher actually stole them. Even coordinating with said publishing isn't either, of course there's no proof that happened either... .
Not to worry... the proof is coming. :21:

Wake me when you proof gets here, would ya? LMAO

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

We now know that there was collusion between wikileaks and the Trump campaign that goes as far as Steve Bannon and "someone" above him in the campaign .That leaves only a few people

We know that Trump was in negotiations with the Russian government to get the biggest deal of his life done (Trump Moscow Tower...300 million) all the way through the 2016 election campaign

We know that Putin (as stated in the Helsinki Conference) admits that he favored Trump

We know that virtually everyone in the Trump campaign had meetings with high ranking Russians and lied about them to the public and Federal investigators

We know that the RNC Convention platform was changed from being pro-Ukraine to being Pro-Russia

We know that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower in which opposition research on Clinton was offered

We know that Trump crafted a statement lying about that meeting

We know that Trump has not initiated sanctions against Russia that were enacted into law by Congress after the Skripal poisoning

We know that Trump never said a word about the Russian mercenary attack on our forces in Syria

We know that Trump just eased sanctions on the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

We know that Trump has made a number of very puzzling statements that sound like Russian propaganda (Montenegrans being warlike people...the Soviet incursion in Afghanistan being caused by terrorism)

What we don't know (or can't yet prove)

Where those bizarre statements came from (virtually no one in Trump's cabinet would have fed him that)

Why those actions regarding sanctions occurred

Why the Platform was changed at the RNC Convention and by whom

Which upper campaign official (above Bannon) was colluding with Stone and wikileaks

DId Stone or the campaign officials know that the wikileaks stuff came from Russians

DId Assange and Wikileaks know that

Were leaked e-mails discussed at the Trump Tower meeting?
RussiansShrink.jpg

Stealing and exposing e-mails is a crime..as is the conspiracy involved in abetting that effort

Hey dummy, colluding with foreign government is called foreign policy and it's done all the time with friends and foes.

Stealing emails is a crime, publishing them isn't unless the publisher actually stole them. Even coordinating with said publishing isn't either, of course there's no proof that happened either.

You are talking as if all these questions of legality have been settled. They have not, not yet anyway. One thing you are forgetting though: All the lying and all the coverups speak to intent. They intended to defraud our government, that matters greatly when it comes time for judges and juries to decide.

See post 41. Funny how Comey never considered the bitches lies to congress, or her setting up the server to foil records keeping laws as part of intent. I guess a two tired justice system really does exist.

Dude...if we have a President and/or Administration who colluded with a Russian effort to subvert our Democracy (that is ongoing by the way) that is a BIG deal
"If true"?!?....Hmmmmm, I wonder where I've heard that before?

Last edited:

See post 41. Funny how Comey never considered the bitches lies to congress, or her setting up the server to foil records keeping laws as part of intent. I guess a two tired justice system really does exist.

You are not going to agree with this but questions of what Hillary may have done are secondary to what the president is doing right now. The right pursued her like a pack of rabid wolves for decades and what did they get? Doodly squat is what they got yet they still want her in front of a firing squad on far less compelling evidence than we have that Trump worked with Russia to rig an election in his favor. I guess continuing to run against Hillary is easier than defending the worst choice America ever made.

Of all the Russian indictments not one American was charged with conspiring with them

WRONG

And this thread has ZERO to do with Hillary and even less to do with racism

Stealing emails is a crime, publishing them isn't unless the publisher actually stole them. Even coordinating with said publishing isn't either,

Aiding and abetting a crime is a crime in itself...as is the conspiracy involved

You are not going to agree with this but questions of what Hillary may have done are secondary to what the president is doing right now. The right pursued her like a pack of rabid wolves for decades and what did they get? Doodly squat is what they got yet they still want her in front of a firing squad on far less compelling evidence than we have that Trump worked with Russia to rig an election in his favor. I guess continuing to run against Hillary is easier than defending the worst choice America ever made.

The fact you need to face is NOTHING has been presented proving Trump did a damn thing wrong. In fact it has never been stated that he was even a target of the investigation. All you have is speculation and assumptions.

On the other hand, the bitches investigation had a predetermined outcome. Immunity was handed out like candy, FBI emails prove her staff lied to investigators and not one prosecution resulted. Congress provided a referral to the FBI on the bitch for lying to congress, it was ignored. Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence that would have got an indictment in any grand jury, but they never impaneled a grand jury. Something unheard of in a case of that scope. All that coupled with the things I've already said, proves we have a two tiered justice system.

So keep living in your fantasy land, I think you'll be severely disappointed when Mueller finally gives his report to the AG.

The fact you need to face is NOTHING has been presented proving Trump did a damn thing wrong. In fact it has never been stated that he was even a target of the investigation. All you have is speculation and assumptions.

On the other hand, the bitches investigation had a predetermined outcome. Immunity was handed out like candy, FBI emails prove her staff lied to investigators and not one prosecution resulted. Congress provided a referral to the FBI on the bitch for lying to congress, it was ignored. Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence that would have got an indictment in any grand jury, but they never impaneled a grand jury. Something unheard of in a case of that scope. All that coupled with the things I've already said, proves we have a two tiered justice system.

So keep living in your fantasy land, I think you'll be severely disappointed when Mueller finally gives his report to the AG.

I don't care about Hillary enough to spend a lot of time defending her. As far as I am concerned her political career is over and her relevance to current events is marginal at best. Right now, this minute, we are faced with situations we have never before faced in America and all you care about is beating a dead horse named Hillary Clinton? Trump is in a world of trouble, remarkable how conservatives still think there is some way he can still come out of this exonerated in spite of all the jail time handed out already..

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

We now know that there was collusion between wikileaks and the Trump campaign that goes as far as Steve Bannon and "someone" above him in the campaign .That leaves only a few people

We know that Trump was in negotiations with the Russian government to get the biggest deal of his life done (Trump Moscow Tower...300 million) all the way through the 2016 election campaign

We know that Putin (as stated in the Helsinki Conference) admits that he favored Trump

We know that virtually everyone in the Trump campaign had meetings with high ranking Russians and lied about them to the public and Federal investigators

We know that the RNC Convention platform was changed from being pro-Ukraine to being Pro-Russia

We know that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower in which opposition research on Clinton was offered

We know that Trump crafted a statement lying about that meeting

We know that Trump has not initiated sanctions against Russia that were enacted into law by Congress after the Skripal poisoning

We know that Trump never said a word about the Russian mercenary attack on our forces in Syria

We know that Trump just eased sanctions on the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

We know that Trump has made a number of very puzzling statements that sound like Russian propaganda (Montenegrans being warlike people...the Soviet incursion in Afghanistan being caused by terrorism)

What we don't know (or can't yet prove)

Where those bizarre statements came from (virtually no one in Trump's cabinet would have fed him that)

Why those actions regarding sanctions occurred

Why the Platform was changed at the RNC Convention and by whom

Which upper campaign official (above Bannon) was colluding with Stone and wikileaks

DId Stone or the campaign officials know that the wikileaks stuff came from Russians

DId Assange and Wikileaks know that

Were leaked e-mails discussed at the Trump Tower meeting?
View attachment 242369
LOL!!!!!
I was wondering when someone would use that meme.

I don't care about Hillary enough to spend a lot of time defending her. As far as I am concerned her political career is over and her relevance to current events is marginal at best. Right now, this minute, we are faced with situations we have never before faced in America and all you care about is beating a dead horse named Hillary Clinton? Trump is in a world of trouble, remarkable how conservatives still think there is some way he can still come out of this exonerated in spite of all the jail time handed out already..

Of course you ignore that none of the jail time reflect his actions, there is nothing illegal about executing NDAs. You're just hoping it does.

In fact it has never been stated that he was even a target of the investigation

Wrong again

President Trump was and may still be the subject of a COUNTERINTELLIGENCE investigation

Forum List

Back