Russia Using American Trolls

To spread Russian propaganda

That explains a lot of what we see posted on THIS site

Заткнись, янки, американская свинья!

laughing3.gif

Riight... because there's no possibility that rational adults can simply hold differing views over Ukraine.

Of course they do so, really in 2022 which country does NOT use online influencers/propaganda etc?

It's important to identify it and expose it, but, world powers will not refrain from using it.

The article is short on specifics. All the Mueller 2 year report could come up with on Trump is that the Russians spent some money on Facebook ads that might have been against Hillary, but more likely, against both candidates. Big deal.

Does the DOJ report go into how when Obama was president and Hillary Secretary of State that Americans companies (via some Canadian firm) managed to sell 20% of our uranium supply ---- and the Clinton Foundation benefited from all this by getting $145 million in donations?

Does the DOJ report make mention of the Russians supplying Hillary and the DNC with fake dossiers making Trump look like a pervert and a traitor?

Finally, given that Trump was hard on Russia with sanctions, etc., can anyone explain why Putin and Russia would want Trump as president instead of traitor Hillary?

Ok.... I confess. Every time I say something good about Putin or Russia they pay me a few $ dollars.
Did I mention that Putin is great and Russia is wonderful?
Yes, Putin is great and Russia is wonderful.
I'm serious, Putin is great and Russia is wonderful.
Believe me, Putin is great and Russia is wonderful.
Like I said, Putin is great and Russia is wonderful.

Oh yea, $$$$$. ... :thup:

I would take your opinion a bit more seriously if the left had the same attitude about 40 or 50 years ago concerning Russia propaganda.

Forum List

Back