Russia to Attack Saudi Arabia?

It is about time somebody took out Saudi Arabia

Make them start operating in the real world where your actions have consequences

Like 9/11?
That was a consequence of American fucking about in the middle east.

Saudi Arabia should flattened into a god damned parking lot. The Saudi Royals were part of the terrorist network behind 911 and should all see firing squads.

Good on Putin for going after them.

Slava Russia!

Excellent idea.
Massacre a few million non combative civilians, start a massive war against America and send the price of your petrol through the roof, all in one massively expensive bombing campaign.
Quality stupidity.

You wouldn't know a Wahhabi if one flew up your nose.. and you have never been in a Saudi school.

I can also assure you that Prince Bandar is not talking to Finian Cunningham or whatever that moron's name is.

I would though as I have 6 wahabi run mosques less than 10 miles from my home, and every one has a Saudi school attached that teach that Jews are pigs and apes, homosexuals should be murdered and women should not be seen.

You have never been in a classroom.. Homosexuals are NOT subject to capital punishment unless they molest children or commit some crime like grand larceny with violence.

Much of the hate rhetoric is a matter of ignorance. I lived around Wahhabis for a couple of decades in KSA.. and I am Episcopalian.

Jews travel to KSA.. they work there.. The Saudis don't confiscate bibles or beat up people wearing crosses.

Bedouin women have bee driving for 5 decades.

Arabs don't hate Jews.. They lived with them for over 2000 years.. The problem has never been Judaism...

Zionist Aspirations in Palestine - 20.07

Hey,

You can keep denying reality and spewing lies, no one here is going to believe them. Eventually the world will be at war with Islam and there won't be a safe place on the planet for you muslim scumbags!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like 9/11?
That was a consequence of American fucking about in the middle east.

Saudi Arabia should flattened into a god damned parking lot. The Saudi Royals were part of the terrorist network behind 911 and should all see firing squads.

Good on Putin for going after them.

Slava Russia!

Excellent idea.
Massacre a few million non combative civilians, start a massive war against America and send the price of your petrol through the roof, all in one massively expensive bombing campaign.
Quality stupidity.

Speaking of which, was it ever proved that the government had anything to do with it ? I know there was speculation, but I don't remember seeing any smoking gun

Forum List

Back