Russia to Attack Saudi Arabia?

In light of the latest in a series of terrorist bombings in Russia, intelligence sources have linked the attacks to funding and training coming from Saudi Arabia? Whereas 19 of the hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi, and the United States government chose to attack Afghanistan, the Russians have apparently decided to go directly to the source. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, and whether the United States incite the American public to defend them. I hope not. If they are behind this, I hope the Russians punish them well.

Russia may hit back at Saudi Arabia for Volgogard attacks | Veterans News Now

This is beyond stupid.

1) We have no idea who six of the 9/11 hijackers were and the ones we do know were from several countries including Egypt and Kuwait.

2) KSA is building the largest refinery in the world with the Russians in Russia.

Who writes this crap?

Would you please point out the incorrect information in these articles and give the corrections?

Hijackers in the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2002/DCI_18_June_testimony_new.pdf

9/11 Attacks ? History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/staff_statements/911_TerrTrav_Ch2.pdf

The Saudis have repeatedly asked for the information in the 28 redacted pages to be released to the public..

Widely known? Have you ever set foot in Arabia? They arrest or ban radical clerics.

You yap on .. yet you don't know the nationalities of any of the hijackers.

Wahhabi still rules

You wouldn't know a Wahhabi if one flew up your nose.. and you have never been in a Saudi school.

I can also assure you that Prince Bandar is not talking to Finian Cunningham or whatever that moron's name is.

The above appear to be personal attacks as opposed to cogent arguments. *pfffft!*

In light of the latest in a series of terrorist bombings in Russia, intelligence sources have linked the attacks to funding and training coming from Saudi Arabia? Whereas 19 of the hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi, and the United States government chose to attack Afghanistan, the Russians have apparently decided to go directly to the source. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, and whether the United States incite the American public to defend them. I hope not. If they are behind this, I hope the Russians punish them well.

I hope they do, maybe this will kick start the war between the muslim world and everyone else! I hope they blast mecca!

The Saudis have repeatedly asked for the information in the 28 redacted pages to be released to the public..

Widely known? Have you ever set foot in Arabia? They arrest or ban radical clerics.

You yap on .. yet you don't know the nationalities of any of the hijackers.

Wahhabi still rules

You wouldn't know a Wahhabi if one flew up your nose.. and you have never been in a Saudi school.

I can also assure you that Prince Bandar is not talking to Finian Cunningham or whatever that moron's name is.

I would though as I have 6 wahabi run mosques less than 10 miles from my home, and every one has a Saudi school attached that teach that Jews are pigs and apes, homosexuals should be murdered and women should not be seen.

Wahhabi still rules

I would though as I have 6 wahabi run mosques less than 10 miles from my home, and every one has a Saudi school attached that teach that Jews are pigs and apes, homosexuals should be murdered and women should not be seen.

You have never been in a classroom.. Homosexuals are NOT subject to capital punishment unless they molest children or commit some crime like grand larceny with violence.

Much of the hate rhetoric is a matter of ignorance. I lived around Wahhabis for a couple of decades in KSA.. and I am Episcopalian.

Jews travel to KSA.. they work there.. The Saudis don't confiscate bibles or beat up people wearing crosses.

Bedouin women have bee driving for 5 decades.

Arabs don't hate Jews.. They lived with them for over 2000 years.. The problem has never been Judaism...

Zionist Aspirations in Palestine - 20.07

I hope they do, maybe this will kick start the war between the muslim world and everyone else! I hope they blast mecca!

Russia and KSA won't go to war.. They have very good commercial and diplomatic ties.

The author of this piece is an idiot who doesn't know Bandar and has never set foot in Arabia.

Russian intelligence has now reportedly obtained solid proof that Saudi Arabia was directly involved in the twin terror attacks on the city of Volgograd.

The attacks killed more than 32 people and injured over 100 others. Most of the victims were civilians.

According to an informed Russian official source, reported by the Fars News Agency, Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) has informed President Vladimir Putin of the Saudi link to the Volgograd massacre.

This will come as no surprise to Putin. The Russian leader was warned by the Saudi intelligence chief Prince Bandar Bin Sultan during a heated four-hour private meeting back in July that Wahhabi-sponsored terrorists based in the North Caucasus region of Russia would be targeting the Sochi Winter Olympics.

The Sochi Games are due to open on February 7. Volgograd is a key transport hub linking Moscow with the southern Russian territory and the Black Sea resort city of Sochi in particular, where the Winter Olympics are to be held.

The double bombings on Volgograd’s transport system on 29-30 December were therefore unmistakably an assault on Russia’s hosting of the Olympics. The atrocity caused the deaths of several women and children, and in the aftermath President Putin was livid in his disgust at the attacks. He said there was no justification, whatsoever, for the killing of innocent civilians and he vowed to “destroy the terrorists” behind the bombings.

This raises the onerous question: What will Putin do next if he has, in fact, been told that the authors of the Volgograd crime against humanity are connected to the Saudi rulers? This could be construed as an act of war.

There are unconfirmed reports that Putin and his senior intelligence officers have already drawn up plans to “destroy Saudi Arabia” over its systematic sponsoring of terrorism on Russian territory.

The Volgograd atrocity is just the latest in a long series of
terrorist acts connected to Saudi-sponsored radicals in the North Caucasus. Back in October, another suicide bomb on a packed bus in Volgograd left six dead.

The group believed to be behind these attacks is known as the Caucasus Caliphate, led by Doko Umarov. Saudi Arabia is a major source of funds for the Caucasus Caliphate, which espouses the same fundamentalist
ideology as the Saudi-sponsored Takfiris operating in Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, Yemen and Iraq.

Based in Chechnya and Dagestan, Umarov has publicly stated that “all means necessary would be used to derail” the Sochi Olympics.

Previously, the same network carried out suicide bomb attacks on Moscow’s metro system in 2010 and 2011, which caused dozens of deaths.

The Caucasus extremists are known to have close logistical connection with both American and Saudi military intelligence.

Indeed, from the early 1990s following the breakup of the Soviet Union, the Americans and the Saudis redeployed their Afghan Al Qaeda tactics into the southern Russian territories as a way to further destabilize Moscow. One of the architects of this plan was former CIA chief William Casey. This US and Saudi covert operations fuelled the
two Chechen wars of 1994-95 and 1999-2000.

Although Moscow has since managed to subdue the large-scale violence, the Caucasus Caliphate remains a potent source of terrorism and sabotage, as the latest horror in Volgograd all too grimly attests.

Saudi spy chief Bandar’s earlier threat to Putin that the Sochi Games were at risk of attack from the Caucasus-based terror groups was thus no idle threat.

In retrospect his words amount to self-indictment. Bandar reportedly boasted to Putin: “We control them (the Caucasus militants).” This implies that Saudi Arabia can turn on and off the conduct of these terror groups. That places Saudi Arabia as the ultimate author of a catalogue of crimes that Russia has endured for the most part of 20
years, the latest being in the city of Volgograd.

It is not known what precise evidence Russian intelligence has lately uncovered that allegedly pinpoints Saudi Arabia’s involvement in the Volgograd massacre.

But there is already copious circumstantial evidence, as well as Bandar’s own braggadocio.

One of the suicide bombers in the Volgograd double attack has been identified as Russian national Pavel Pechyonkin (32). He reportedly traveled to Syria last year and fought in the ranks of Saudi-backed extremists trying to topple the government of Bashar al Assad.

Many other Russian nationals have also been recruited by Saudi Arabia’s terror sponsors to wage regime-change war in Syria. Perhaps it was in Syria that the Volgograd bomber was recruited for that specific mission.

If the Russians have acquired hard evidence of Saudi collusion in terrorism on their soil, there is firm legal ground for Russia to exact retaliation under the doctrine of self-defense.

In a second meeting between Bandar and Putin, the Russian leader reportedly told the Saudi in no uncertain terms that his support for terrorism was “a double-edged sword” that would eventually inflict damage on those who wield it.

For years now Saudi Arabia has gotten away with covert state-sponsored terrorism disrupting its Middle East neighbors. Syria, Lebanon and Iraq are but the latest victims. The Saudis have done this with impunity in the service of American imperialism, just as Zionist Israel has likewise functioned as an imperial crime syndicate.

But now Saudi Arabia may have swung its double-edged sword too recklessly. It has apparently been caught red-handed in an outrage against the Russian bear. Prince Bandar, we can be sure, will from now on be making extra checks beneath his car.

PressTV - Russia may hit back at KSA for Volgogard attacks

Russian intelligence has now reportedly obtained solid proof that Saudi Arabia was directly involved in the twin terror attacks on the city of Volgograd.

The attacks killed more than 32 people and injured over 100 others. Most of the victims were civilians.

According to an informed Russian official source, reported by the Fars News Agency, Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) has informed President Vladimir Putin of the Saudi link to the Volgograd massacre.

This will come as no surprise to Putin. The Russian leader was warned by the Saudi intelligence chief Prince Bandar Bin Sultan during a heated four-hour private meeting back in July that Wahhabi-sponsored terrorists based in the North Caucasus region of Russia would be targeting the Sochi Winter Olympics.

The Sochi Games are due to open on February 7. Volgograd is a key transport hub linking Moscow with the southern Russian territory and the Black Sea resort city of Sochi in particular, where the Winter Olympics are to be held.

The double bombings on Volgograd’s transport system on 29-30 December were therefore unmistakably an assault on Russia’s hosting of the Olympics. The atrocity caused the deaths of several women and children, and in the aftermath President Putin was livid in his disgust at the attacks. He said there was no justification, whatsoever, for the killing of innocent civilians and he vowed to “destroy the terrorists” behind the bombings.

This raises the onerous question: What will Putin do next if he has, in fact, been told that the authors of the Volgograd crime against humanity are connected to the Saudi rulers? This could be construed as an act of war.

There are unconfirmed reports that Putin and his senior intelligence officers have already drawn up plans to “destroy Saudi Arabia” over its systematic sponsoring of terrorism on Russian territory.

The Volgograd atrocity is just the latest in a long series of
terrorist acts connected to Saudi-sponsored radicals in the North Caucasus. Back in October, another suicide bomb on a packed bus in Volgograd left six dead.

The group believed to be behind these attacks is known as the Caucasus Caliphate, led by Doko Umarov. Saudi Arabia is a major source of funds for the Caucasus Caliphate, which espouses the same fundamentalist
ideology as the Saudi-sponsored Takfiris operating in Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, Yemen and Iraq.

Based in Chechnya and Dagestan, Umarov has publicly stated that “all means necessary would be used to derail” the Sochi Olympics.

Previously, the same network carried out suicide bomb attacks on Moscow’s metro system in 2010 and 2011, which caused dozens of deaths.

The Caucasus extremists are known to have close logistical connection with both American and Saudi military intelligence.

Indeed, from the early 1990s following the breakup of the Soviet Union, the Americans and the Saudis redeployed their Afghan Al Qaeda tactics into the southern Russian territories as a way to further destabilize Moscow. One of the architects of this plan was former CIA chief William Casey. This US and Saudi covert operations fuelled the
two Chechen wars of 1994-95 and 1999-2000.

Although Moscow has since managed to subdue the large-scale violence, the Caucasus Caliphate remains a potent source of terrorism and sabotage, as the latest horror in Volgograd all too grimly attests.

Saudi spy chief Bandar’s earlier threat to Putin that the Sochi Games were at risk of attack from the Caucasus-based terror groups was thus no idle threat.

In retrospect his words amount to self-indictment. Bandar reportedly boasted to Putin: “We control them (the Caucasus militants).” This implies that Saudi Arabia can turn on and off the conduct of these terror groups. That places Saudi Arabia as the ultimate author of a catalogue of crimes that Russia has endured for the most part of 20
years, the latest being in the city of Volgograd.

It is not known what precise evidence Russian intelligence has lately uncovered that allegedly pinpoints Saudi Arabia’s involvement in the Volgograd massacre.

But there is already copious circumstantial evidence, as well as Bandar’s own braggadocio.

One of the suicide bombers in the Volgograd double attack has been identified as Russian national Pavel Pechyonkin (32). He reportedly traveled to Syria last year and fought in the ranks of Saudi-backed extremists trying to topple the government of Bashar al Assad.

Many other Russian nationals have also been recruited by Saudi Arabia’s terror sponsors to wage regime-change war in Syria. Perhaps it was in Syria that the Volgograd bomber was recruited for that specific mission.

If the Russians have acquired hard evidence of Saudi collusion in terrorism on their soil, there is firm legal ground for Russia to exact retaliation under the doctrine of self-defense.

In a second meeting between Bandar and Putin, the Russian leader reportedly told the Saudi in no uncertain terms that his support for terrorism was “a double-edged sword” that would eventually inflict damage on those who wield it.

For years now Saudi Arabia has gotten away with covert state-sponsored terrorism disrupting its Middle East neighbors. Syria, Lebanon and Iraq are but the latest victims. The Saudis have done this with impunity in the service of American imperialism, just as Zionist Israel has likewise functioned as an imperial crime syndicate.

But now Saudi Arabia may have swung its double-edged sword too recklessly. It has apparently been caught red-handed in an outrage against the Russian bear. Prince Bandar, we can be sure, will from now on be making extra checks beneath his car.

PressTV - Russia may hit back at KSA for Volgogard attacks

I read all that crap.. and its PRESS TV.. Jeez Louise.

Is Saudi Arabia guilty? The answer would most likely be a yes based on their track record. Is Russia going to openly take on Saudi Arabia while it enjoys the protection of the US? The answer most likely would be a no. Is Russia going to take covert action against the Saudis? The answer most likely would be a yes.

Let us just wait and see what happens.

Is Saudi Arabia guilty? The answer would most likely be a yes based on their track record. Is Russia going to openly take on Saudi Arabia while it enjoys the protection of the US? The answer most likely would be a no. Is Russia going to take covert action against the Saudis? The answer most likely would be a yes.

Guilty of what?

KSA is jailing and firing radical clerics.. has been fighting AQ for over a decade.

I get very tired of people who believe the crap from Press TV.. Russia and KSA are pretty good allies.. have been for the past 6-8 years. Putin is not stupid nor is Abdullah, Salman or Bandar.

Guilty of what?

KSA is jailing and firing radical clerics.. has been fighting AQ for over a decade.

I get very tired of people who believe the crap from Press TV.. Russia and KSA are pretty good allies.. have been for the past 6-8 years. Putin is not stupid nor is Abdullah, Salman or Bandar.

There are news coming out from the Russia that Russian agencies do suspect Saudis were behind the Volgograd terror attacks.

Russia suspects Saudi Arabia of sponsoring Volvograd attacks

Last edited:

Saudi Arabia has one of the highest concentrations of the super rich households in the world. I doubt that there is a Muslim fundamentalist terrorist group in the world that doesn't get some support from Saudis.

There will be attacks on Saudi Arabia by Russia but they won't be military. There are too many nations that depend on the Saudis for oil and financial support. A military attack on Saudi Arabia would be really dumb and Putin certainly isn't dumb.

Guilty of what?

There are news coming out from the Russia that Russian agencies do suspect Saudis were behind the Volvograd terror attacks.

Oh please.. Putin is not a fool.

Guilty of what?

There are news coming out from the Russia that Russian agencies do suspect Saudis were behind the Volvograd terror attacks.

Oh please.. Putin is not a fool.

I agree and neither is Bandar. So I do not believe in the reports that Bandar openly threatened Putin.

However,

“There is no documented proof of the reports [about Prince Bandar’s threat], but there is neither any doubts that Wahhabi terrorism in Russia has been receiving support from the Persian Gulf Salafi regimes, above all Saudi Arabia,”

Russia sees foreign hand in Volgograd bombing - The Hindu

Saudi Arabia has one of the highest concentrations of the super rich households in the world. I doubt that there is a Muslim fundamentalist terrorist group in the world that doesn't get some support from Saudis. .

That is very probably true, I know it is of at least one Indonesian terrorist group.

However, other Saudi families fund education and, odd as this may sound, the Saudi funded schools here are noted for being very open to western influence.
English is a required subject in most and many have native English speakers.

Don't tar all Saudis with the same brush.

It is about time somebody took out Saudi Arabia

Make them start operating in the real world where your actions have consequences

Like 9/11?
That was a consequence of American fucking about in the middle east.

Saudi Arabia should flattened into a god damned parking lot. The Saudi Royals were part of the terrorist network behind 911 and should all see firing squads.

Good on Putin for going after them.

Slava Russia!

It is Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar past due for the Saudi's to stop getting a pass on everything they do.
Without their financial support it is doubtful some terrorist groups could even exist, certainly would not be as developed as they are.
It has been widely known, and shown ON FILM by Thomas Friedman that they finance and operate "hate schools" complete with textbooks, films and hours of listening to radical Islamist. Students are required to attend these classes.

Very true....the soft glove treatment after 9-11 was criminal

The hatred of the 9-11 hijackers was bred in Saudi Arabia and if we traced the money we would have ended in Saudi Arabia.

But they give us cheap oil and we looked the other way
Unfortunately, that's not likely to change in the near future. Despite increased US production, the Saudis still supply 20% of our oil and much more to most of our allies. Saudi ownership in the US is estimated by the government to be as much as 800 billion dollars and growing. This all adds up to a lot influence.

It is Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar past due for the Saudi's to stop getting a pass on everything they do.
Without their financial support it is doubtful some terrorist groups could even exist, certainly would not be as developed as they are.
It has been widely known, and shown ON FILM by Thomas Friedman that they finance and operate "hate schools" complete with textbooks, films and hours of listening to radical Islamist. Students are required to attend these classes.

Very true....the soft glove treatment after 9-11 was criminal

The hatred of the 9-11 hijackers was bred in Saudi Arabia and if we traced the money we would have ended in Saudi Arabia.

But they give us cheap oil and we looked the other way
Unfortunately, that's not likely to change in the near future. Despite increased US production, the Saudis still supply 20% of our oil and much more to most of our allies. Saudi ownership in the US is estimated by the government to be as much as 800 billion dollars and growing. This all adds up to a lot influence.

Also, those billions of dollars fuel a very powerful Wahabi lobby in Washington, DC. It is this lobby which dragged the US into Gulf wars and wanted the US to start wars against Syria and Iran.

Forum List

Back