Russia threatens Finland and Sweden

WTF are you babbling about?

Not what - how - it's a form of "Trump-style babbling" how I said what I said. The kernel: An US-American president who said in public people should drink disinfectants to avoid Corona is indeed an interesting phenomenon of the 3rd millenium because in the 2nd millenium the whole USA had been deeply ashamed if a president had spoken such an unbelievable incompetent and dangerous bullshit. And Trump is doing so every day. The more stupid and dangerous it is what he says - the more votes he seems to get. To give such an unbelievable stupid and uneducated man like this man the command over nukes is the same as to do suicide in the current moment of world history. I thank god - and all enlightened US-Americasn who changed their opinion about Donald Trump and did not vote for this "elitarian" man. I hope it exists also for Russia a new way without Putin - which Russia is able to go without a Russian civil war and/or a new revolution or rerevolution.

PS: Sweden, you are welcome as a new member of the NATO. Perhaps this is the only way now for you to save your peace and freedom. And don't worry: We'll not send the old "Swede" Donald Trump back to you if he will be banned from the USA. He said so but he never had been a Swede.

(The inaccuracy of this last statement is an intention because it uses a "Trump-style logic". I know that he never said "I am a Swede" - but I ignore this. He only replaced his real German ancestors with "virtual" Swedish ancestors for some decades of his rotten life).

Last edited:
What shows now: You are a Nazi! And sorry that I thought for a moment you could have humor. I did not like to insult you by calling you a humorful person like president Selinski.
This will blow your little Nazi infected brain….

You might ask yourself: Why is it “important” that we spend thirty, forty, fifty billion dollars pounding sand down the rat hole that is post-Maidan Ukraine, grift central for the sketchy nexus of US politicians and their sponsors in the warcraft industry? Answer: Aside from one final magnificent payday, they are producing a grand opera of distraction to direct the American public’s attention from the sinking of our own ship-of-state in the waters of Babylon.

That giant wad of money, you understand, goes mainly to the likes of Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Raytheon, Textron, Boeing, et cetera, and a substantial portion re-circulates through the K-Street laundromat into the congressional campaign finance wishing well, while billions more get creamed off by Mr. Zelenskyy & Co. — providing self-reinforcing incentives to, how shall we say, blow more shit up on the global landscape.

That Sinking Feeling | Kunstler

This will blow your little Nazi infected brain….

As I said; God will discuss this with you. Listen to him or let it be - your decision. I suggest to listen to him.

You might ask yourself: Why is it “important” that we spend thirty, forty, fifty billion dollars pounding sand down the rat hole that is post-Maidan Ukraine, grift central for the sketchy nexus of US politicians and their sponsors in the warcraft industry?

Money and might are more less unimportant themes for me - murder is a more big theme. I ask myselve why you murder so many people in a totally superflous, totally senseless and totally stupid war.

Answer: Aside from one final magnificent payday, they are producing a grand opera of distraction to direct the American public’s attention from the sinking of our own ship-of-state in the waters of Babylon.

I got a new delivery of cheap exchange brains. Do you feel any need for a brain transplantation? No? ... Think so that you think so. That's a typical malfunction of someone who might need an exchange brain.

That giant wad of money, you understand, goes mainly to the likes of Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Raytheon, Textron, Boeing, et cetera, and a substantial portion re-circulates through the K-Street laundromat into the congressional campaign finance wishing well, while billions more get creamed off by Mr. Zelenskyy & Co. — providing self-reinforcing incentives to, how shall we say, blow more shit up on the global landscape.
That Sinking Feeling | Kunstler

STOP THIS DAMN' WAR, RUSSIANS! NOW!

Last edited:
Yes the United States got away with using nuclear weapons to end world war II in the Pacific it ended up saving thousands of lives on both sides of the war you know I'm talking about today, any Nation foolish enough to use first strike with nuclear weapons is going to be totally destroyed by the rest of the world, justifiably so.
As far as I know, the Russians don't believe that anybody (may be even the USA) will try to commit murder-suicide just in the case of usage of tactical nuclear weapon (to save millions of lives from another European war). What is even more important they do believe that they can survive and even win the war even in the situation of the Russian successful first counter-force strike against the United State Nuclear Forces itself.

And there's no comparison with Serbia. No one attacked Russian soil Russia with no cause invaded in Ukraine and is threatening the rest of Europe if they interfere with this atrocious act.
The Serbians didn't attack American soil, you know. Anyway, the Russians recognized DPR and LPR as independent states and signed mutual defense treaty with them. Therefore, Ukrainian attacks against DPR and LPR did become equal to attack against the Russian Federation itself. It's collective self-defense.

You may like a bully like putin, or trump, but in reality they are just troublemakers and not worth anything to anyone.
They are pragmatic and they protect interests of their people as they see it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back