Russia tests "Satan 2" Missile

Alright Russia supporters, riddle me this. If the Russians are the good guys and the liberators, then why in the hell would they be naming their nuclear missile, "Satan 2"? Doesn't seem like a good guy thing to do.
Wrong question...
Right Question:

What makes you think there are any good guys at all in this mess?

Jo

mr. puken do not dilly-dally...Put up or shut that stupid mouth. I am sick to death of people fearing you! There quite frankly is nothing to fear...The Ukrainians are proving that

Would you feel safe and liberated by invaders who are firing missiles into cities, testing missiles named after satan, shooting people in the streets, etc?
Unfortunately however the poor Ukrainians have suffered greatly over the past 8 to 10 years at the hands of their own miserable Azov Battalion monsters who more or less were the bullies of impunity in the country and acted as Zalensky's political conformity hammer by any means necessary.

Unfortunately however the poor Ukrainians have suffered greatly over the past 8 to 10 years at the hands of their own miserable Azov Battalion monsters who more or less were the bullies of impunity in the country and acted as Zalensky's political conformity hammer by any means necessary.
I am sure that is true, however the russians are losing helicopters, ships left and right. I find it interesting the French are helping...Who knew?

I am sure that is true, however the russians are losing helicopters, ships left and right. I find it interesting the French are helping...Who knew?
I don't know why everybody looks down on the French military. It's been a while since I've been reading the military rags but they were very frequently mentioned in those journals as having some pretty impressive military capabilities.
They have some excellent fighter jets and their missile technology is nothing short of superb.

I am finding, (at least me personally) that putin is finding some major flaws in his military...lol

I am finding, (at least me personally) that putin is finding some major flaws in his military...lol
Oh absolutely yes. There is word of mass arrests and imprisonment of a large percentage of the top military brass. Obviously he is aware of something.

I don't know why everybody looks down on the French military. It's been a while since I've been reading the military rags but they were very frequently mentioned in those journals as having some pretty impressive military capabilities.
They have some excellent fighter jets and their missile technology is nothing short of superb.
Yes, they do, I guess I still have Mark Twains' observations: It's the French

The Asov targets pro-Russian traitors. These traitors would help direct Russian sniper and mortar fire and would themselves, commit acts of violence against fellow Ukrainian citizens.

Alright Russia supporters, riddle me this. If the Russians are the good guys and the liberators, then why in the hell would they be naming their nuclear missile, "Satan 2"? Doesn't seem like a good guy thing to do.

The Russians did not name the missile. NATO reporting names for Soviet (now Russian) weapons follow certain patterns. Surface to surface missiles like ICBMs have names that start with an "S". The earlier version of the SS-18 was called "Satan" so it was natural to name a later version "Satan II".

All fighters have names starting with an "F", all bombers start with a "B" and so on.

Forum List

Back