Russia supplied the missile that downed civilian aircraft

Yeah, yeah, I know. All who disagrees with bullshit spewed by some clowns here are brainwashed. It is a pity that these clowns don’t realise how pathetic they are, but that doesn’t matter, actually.
This thread (this discussion) is about Culpability, but that might be too big a word for you. You can ask your neighbour, rather than your parents, what the word means because I think your ailment might be hereditary.
Sure, I will try to ask somebody about it. Unfortunately you can ask your neighbours about nothing because they seem to be fools like you who receive a special treatment as those who have a serious mental disorder aggravated by the IQ of a marmoset’s level.

The level of culpability ... But wait... What do I try to explain to that one who compares the delivering of a missile system with the borrowing of a foot ball? Never mind. Go and take you pill and maybe the nurse will allow you to be outdoors an hour longer than usual.

Sure, I will try to ask somebody about it.
You obvoiusly haven't done it yet because if you knew what the word culpability means ........

.....What do I try to explain to that one who compares the delivering of a missile system with the borrowing of a foot ball? .
......... you would have understood and not asked such a stupid question as this.

Time for you to go to bed, Bonzo.
baby-crying.jpg

Forum List

Back