Russia reveals satellite image 'proof' that Turkey is benefiting from ISIS oil trade

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well let's see where this leads now. I know the US has claimed Assad is buying the ISIS oil as well. Let's see if the Pentagon has proof.

"Russia has today accused the Turkish president's family of involvement in the illegal oil trade with ISIS - part of a black market enterprise which adds millions of dollars to the terrorists' coffers.

Speaking to reporters in Moscow, defence minister Anatoly Antonov sensationally revealed satellite images which, he claimed, showed tanker trucks freely crossing the Syrian border into Turkey.

Mr Antonov also said Russia had seen evidence that Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his family are linked to ISIS oil.

His comments come as both countries refuse to back down in an escalating war of words following the Turkish army's downing of a Russian jet it claims breached its airspace last week."

2EFE8ED400000578-3342846-image-a-17_1449068764959.jpg

It claimed the footage was filmed from the skies above border crossings in ISIS-controlled Iraq and Syria

more at link.

Russia accuses Turkish president's FAMILY of involvement in ISIS oil

This is a huge embarrassment for the U.S. I guess they figured that the Russians would not give away the capability of their national technical means. Note: You folks that understand the code understand what I am talking about.

For all the Obungles apologists....the US has satellites that can see that also
They know, they just don't care. I posted an article from 2014 about Obama meeting with Turkey about this and they STILL denied it. It is crazy!

images

^ Muslim brothers and ISIS mothers. The one on the right has created ISIS, the one on the left was (an still is!!) breast-feeding them. Without those two there wouldn’t be any ISIS on our Earth. And they still are doing their best helping the blood to circulate in ISIS veins. What a shame...

Last edited:
If this is true then there is no doubt that Turkey and NATO allies are guilty of state sponsored terrorism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back