Russia Moves NUCLEAR LAUNCHERS into Position

Are we gonna die soon?

-

Are you going to die soon? That depends. Are you seriously ill? Myself, I intend to live for many decades still. Oh, did you mean: is Russia going to nuke the world back to the Stone Age? No, not this century. Will the West nuke Russia any time soon? Good question.

We're run by criminal 'governments'beginning from Joe, the Election Thief and ending by Vlad the Bad and Zelensky the Clown.
Who give all of them the right to lie, to murder and to destroy our planet?
Why insane West supports Nazi in Ukraine, why Putin is so hesitant to punish them and to end the insane war.
Either humanity says Stop or it will die!
The "West" doesn't support Ukraine. Marxist Democrats support Ukraine. Big fucking difference.

There's a speech by some high ranking Chinese general out there somewhere, he talked about using biological weapons over nukes. Think of the benefit. You could either wipe an entire country out, or make its army puke their guts out while you roll in and take over, then enslave the country .

These Chinese, they think of everything.

Yep, they're indeed very dangerous

Are you going to die soon? That depends. Are you seriously ill? Myself, I intend to live for many decades still. Oh, did you mean: is Russia going to nuke the world back to the Stone Age? No, not this century. Will the West nuke Russia any time soon? Good question.

You've forgotten the true religion of so-called world 'leaders' including Biden, Putin, Zelensky, Schwab & Co
All of them are secret satanists.
Do you know the targeted goal of satanism?
Annihilation of humanity as a 'wrong' creation of God.

Are we gonna die soon?

-

Russia Moves NUCLEAR LAUNCHERS into Position in pictures :​

Man drowns in his own faeces after falling into Russian cesspit and being left there for 12 hours by his friend who 'assumed he’d be able to climb out by himself'

1650232206362.png

1650232219859.png

We know aftermaths of Hiroshima for the human health, more as 100,000 died within few years just due to radioactive poisoning.
And the bomb from Hiroshima was a baby in comparison to modern ones

You were whining...err...talking about Fukushima.
Did you forget?

Are you talking about MS presstitute propaganda 'media'
They'd took you already into WWIII
You're tardy for class. Badger first posted the event as random internet discourse on the 14th of this month, from another message board. You and the punk, Para Bellum, both get screwed with information anarchy (eg., paper capabilities, rather than libidinal capabilities):

The media made it look like Putin was angry because of something the POSPOTUS reported, and the photo of the TOPOL shown here was also videotaped moving on rails, but not by OP's source:

2022 Ap 14

And ironically enough, the punk, Para Bellum says the mention of TOPOL traveling by rail is irrelevant, as his "paper envy" gets exposed, here:

Post #270

Are we gonna die soon?

-

@ 70 yrs age I have one foot in the grave & the other foot following in close pursuit, like I have nothing to lose. If tactical nukes are used in eastern Europa it most likely would escalate into a strategic exchange of nuclear warheads(it is in humanities nature to destroy ourselves). My only regret would be for the little ones that are too young to understand what is happening to them. I spent most of my life(3rd grade on) one way or the other in historical sociology though I was too young back then to know what historical sociology meant. Don't worry about your body physically dying as that's the easy part of checking out. It's the "Being" part of the human being that gets critical once the being part of a human being is separated from the physical body. Unfortunately human beings have no idea whatsoever of what constitutes the make up of our being part of the human being.

@ 70 yrs age I have one foot in the grave & the other foot following in close pursuit, like I have nothing to lose. If tactical nukes are used in eastern Europa it most likely would escalate into a strategic exchange of nuclear warheads(it is in humanities nature to destroy ourselves). My only regret would be for the little ones that are too young to understand what is happening to them. I spent most of my life(3rd grade on) one way or the other in historical sociology though I was too young back then to know what historical sociology meant. Don't worry about your body physically dying as that's the easy part of checking out. It's the "Being" part of the human being that gets critical once the being part of a human being is separated from the physical body. Unfortunately human beings have no idea whatsoever of what constitutes the make up of our being part of the human being.
No Dipshit. No one experiences their own death.

Forum List

Back