Russia Moves NUCLEAR LAUNCHERS into Position

Peoples of all countries involved in the insane war shall kick their governments out and send all those who caused WWIII to an independent internationals tribunal ( not that corrupted one in Hague)

In my youth, I grew up with the threat of nuclear inhalation. I read everything I could get my hands on regarding how nukes work, delivery systems, circular error probabilities, survival rates...and so on. It consumed my being.....one day I realized wasn't a whole lot I could do if it happened and I moved on.

You need to do the same.

You should watch the movie Doctor Strangelove

In my youth, I grew up with the threat of nuclear inhalation.

I know it too, but i was a little bit older as you.
Now it's isn't a treat but REALITY!
And we idiots support it!
Biden, Putin, Zelensky, Scholz, Van der Leinen and any 'leader' who supports the war and puts more gasoline in fire are satanic criminals and humanity must stop them!

Where the Holy Bible advises I shall support suicide and insanity?

king-james-version-5322832_960_720.jpg
Just stop we know you are lost on the meaning.

In my youth, I grew up with the threat of nuclear inhalation. I read everything I could get my hands on regarding how nukes work, delivery systems, circular error probabilities, survival rates...and so on. It consumed my being.....one day I realized wasn't a whole lot I could do if it happened and I moved on.

You need to do the same.

You should watch the movie Doctor Strangelove
Did you ever inhale any nuclear? I snorted some mescal..

Fukusima alone still poisons the world and is guilty on numerous deaths.

20150455235b9a36fbe.png

A nuke ( unimportant which one) will spread many times more radiation
Not to flip your wig, but a friend who was a spook for a local intel agency told me the nuke monitors on the west coast were deactivated. I asked where he heard that, he told me Janes.
I am not bullshitting you.

20150455235b9a36fbe.png

How many deaths?

Why do you feel that?

Not to flip your wig, but a friend who was a spook for a local intel agency told me the nuke monitors on the west coast were deactivated. I asked where he heard that, he told me Janes.
I am not bullshitting you.

NWO is glad, peoples die not as victims of the 'vaccine' only

NWO is glad, peoples die not as victims of the 'vaccine' only
There's a speech by some high ranking Chinese general out there somewhere, he talked about using biological weapons over nukes. Think of the benefit. You could either wipe an entire country out, or make its army puke their guts out while you roll in and take over, then enslave the country .

These Chinese, they think of everything.

Forum List

Back