Russia is such a disgusting pathetic country

Russia is beautiful!

12.jpg
Looks like a college for clowns. Do you have something other than bright colors to wow us?
Cry like a girl.

How come there is not more outrage against Russia and their constant attack on America on this board?
Are you people Americans or Russians.
Russia is a pathetic country that can not do anything but internet malware and troll farms. Disgusting country.

Naa, Russia is a beautiful Nation and it's people are wonderful. Some of the most beautiful wome in the world.
The Russian Gov? Not so much.
They are cold, bitter people. Where did you come up with this "wonderful people" nonsense? 90% of Russians wont smile more than 5 times in their entire lives.

How come there is not more outrage against Russia and their constant attack on America on this board?
Russia is a pathetic country that can not do anything but internet malware and troll farms. Disgusting country.
Wall Street is not as bad as Russia?
Does Russia walk into companies and shoot people in the head like they do in China?

Yes, the government of Russia is a disgrace.

But the Russian people are really intelligent. So it's a shame that they have to tolerate their current president.

When Russians come here, they do so well.

Most of them make really good immigrants.

LOL...all the Russia bots come out to play. For a long time they've pretended to be Americans - Trump lovers (ie that equals American haters)...yet one tiny thread criticising their Deplorable system, and even the pretenders come out with their true colours.
Vy lzhets i predatel'.
Sorry comrade. Don't speak your native tongue.
You speak treason well enough.
Says the Russian bot...

Naa, Russia is a beautiful Nation and it's people are wonderful. Some of the most beautiful wome in the world.
They are cold, bitter people. Where did you come up with this "wonderful people" nonsense? 90% of Russians wont smile more than 5 times in their entire lives.

Sorry son that has not been my experience. I love them. Ukraine, Belarus, too. The only people I never liked being around are the Germans.

Sorry son that has not been my experience. I love them. Ukraine, Belarus, too. The only people I never liked being around are the Germans.
Why are you trying to convince us that Russians arent notoriously cold people who never smile? Are you next going to tell us that pygmies arent short and Ethiopians are fat? :cuckoo:

This board is run by Russians.

That is an ignorant generalization.
No its not.

It most certainly is. I have known many Russian people well personally and professionally and your generalization is just the frightened mewling of the ignorant.
Yes, and they hated you as much as the rest of us do, but unlike them, at least we have the ability to smile.

Why are you trying to convince us that Russians arent notoriously cold people who never smile? .....

Have you ever met any Russian people? Gotten to know them well?
I once tried, but they were too unhappy, so i had to bail on those miserable fucking people.

One can only imagine what they thought of a weakling bigot like you.
They were too busy frowning and being generally misirable to notice me.

Why are you trying to convince us that Russians arent notoriously cold people who never smile? Are you next going to tell us that pygmies arent short and Ethiopians are fat? :cuckoo:

Why are you trying to convince everyone that only your experiences are real? Sorry kid, I have a good time wherever I go. Based on your posts I can tell that you are a judgmental small minded kid. I'm not, I have enjoyed people around the world including Palestinians, Lebanese, Israeli's and Egyptians all at the same table. (shrugs) People tend to attract like people. Look in the mirror.

That is an ignorant generalization.
No its not.

It most certainly is. I have known many Russian people well personally and professionally and your generalization is just the frightened mewling of the ignorant.
Yes, and they hated you .......

Not at all. In fact, a few times..........

Why are you trying to convince us that Russians arent notoriously cold people who never smile? .....

Have you ever met any Russian people? Gotten to know them well?
I once tried, but they were too unhappy, so i had to bail on those miserable fucking people.

One can only imagine what they thought of a weakling bigot like you.
They were too busy frowning and being generally misirable [sic] to notice me.

Did you ever stop to consider that the problem was YOU?

... I have enjoyed people around the world including Palestinians, Lebanese, Israeli's and Egyptians all at the same table. (shrugs) People tend to attract like people. Look in the mirror.
Well said.

Last edited:

Why are you trying to convince everyone that only your experiences are real? Sorry kid, I have a good time wherever I go. Based on your posts I can tell that you are a judgmental small minded kid. I'm not, I have enjoyed people around the world including Palestinians, Lebanese, Israeli's and Egyptians all at the same table. (shrugs) People tend to attract like people. Look in the mirror.
Youre really going to sit there and try to convince everyone that the world they live in isnt real? Youre trying to convince us that Russian people are NOT miserable wretches? Good luck with that horseshit, bro.

The BBC doesnt make videos like this about other countries. Why is that?... because everyone knows that russians are unhappy fucks. Denying that makes you look dumb.

Last edited:
Because no one but morons believe anything from our FBI....if anyone has hacked us it was China...and China hacks us by giving money to dems and news agencies to promote China....wake up....

Forum List

Back