Russia is right on this one. Castrate all pedos.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Russia’s leading politician has called on the government to consider laws that castrate all paedophiles.

Valentina Matviyenko, speaker of the upper house of parliament, spoke after new laws were passed that would mean repeat child sex offenders and pedophiles would be jailed for life.

The 72-year-old is a close ally of Vladimir Putin and told senators that Russia should consider imposing chemical castration on men convicted of child sex offences, a punishment used in neighboring Kazakhstan .

His deputy, Andrei Turchak, intervened and said: “I would suggest [castration]”.

The 72-year-old is a close ally of Vladimir Putin and told senators that Russia should consider imposing chemical castration on men convicted of child sex offences, a punishment used in neighboring Kazakhstan .
The question is, how will Americans align themselves politically with that idea?

For a hint, how would the catholic church react to the suggestion?

They'd better make sure they got the right guy.

It's not like you can sew them back on.

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

The question is, how will Americans align themselves politically with that idea?

For a hint, how would the catholic church react to the suggestion?
Who gives a damn what the catholic church thinks or would react? Oh. Wait. Their priests would have high voices?

Who gives a damn what the catholic church thinks or would react? Oh. Wait. Their priests would have high voices?
The catholic church created the castraties to prolong the high pitched singing voices of little boys. Bummer if it all came back on them!

We need that same law here. Oh. Wait. Buttloads of pedos in DC and Hollyweird. Nothing would get done. Oh. Wait. Nothing already is.
Funny..I look around to see which states allow child marriage...red states.

Then I look at who is opposing banning child marriage, and I find a bunch of right wing religious groups.

Last edited:
The catholic church created the castraties to prolong the high pitched singing voices of little boys. Bummer if it all came back on them!
The church stopped the practice in 1878. There is no evidence suggesting the Church actually forced castration however, it was a bad thing that it was allowed for 280 years.

Funny..I look around to see which states allow child marriage...red states.

Then I look at who is opposing banning child marriage, and I find a bunch of right wing religious groups.

Child marriage is currently legal in 46 states

Minnesota, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware are the only states where 18 is the legal age to get married.

For other states, the legal age varies significantly.

The legal age is 17 in 10 states, while 21 others set the standard at 16. In Maryland, Hawaii and Kansas, it’s 15. North Carolina and Alaska allow them at 14.

Several states, such as California and Washington, don’t have a legal minimum age specified.

Russia’s leading politician has called on the government to consider laws that castrate all paedophiles.

Valentina Matviyenko, speaker of the upper house of parliament, spoke after new laws were passed that would mean repeat child sex offenders and pedophiles would be jailed for life.

His deputy, Andrei Turchak, intervened and said: “I would suggest [castration]”.
Russia did this before, back in the 1800s they did this. It made things worse, the castrated men started using torture devices, including hot red pokers. That's why the practice was discontinued, it's not effective. Pedophilia is a disease of the mind. That's what needs to be treated.

Forum List

Back