Russia is having a hard time motivating people to get vaccinated

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The author is a little bit wrong. Until now Russians are one of the best educated peoples in the world ( don't confuse it with the wrong economical system established by CIA & Yeltsin in 1990s ), therefore they mistrust ANY VAXX, not Sputnik only. By the way in difference to western mRNA deadly cocktail Sputnik is the most safe jab without big complications.Nevertheless Russians don't trust it too.

There are three widely available COVID-19 vaccines in Russia, but many Russians say they won't get a shot because they don't trust something made in their country.
Russia announced last August that it had its first vaccine, called Sputnik V, and President Vladimir Putin's daughter had been inoculated with it. Researchers have found that Sputnik V, which is also being used in Brazil and Turkey, is about 91 percent effective. Even with multiple vaccination options, only 14 percent of Russia's 146 million residents have been vaccinated with at least one dose of a vaccine, and the government will not hit its goal of getting 30 million Russians vaccinated by June.
Samyr Oynushev, 29, of Moscow told NBC News he believes COVID-19 vaccines are necessary, but will not get one made in Russia. "If I had a choice, I would rather take a non-Russian vaccine," he said. "I think that [low vaccination rates] are primarily the fault of the government, that people don't trust them so much."
There have been giveaways of cars and groceries to entice people into getting vaccinated, and in Moscow, bars and restaurants have been ordered to serve only people who have proof of vaccination or antibodies. Across Russia, the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths are going up — 619 people died on Saturday, the highest number since Dec. 24, and in Moscow, the highly contagious Delta variant is linked to 90 percent of coronavirus cases reported last week.

Perhaps more Russians are aware of the fact that SARS-Cov2 journal submissions have been screened PRIOR to peer review and many not released for the typical peer review process due to this extra measure of eliminating information. Scientific quality of COVID-19 and SARS CoV-2 publications in the highest impact medical journals during the early phase of the pandemic: A case control study

For me there is not any difference between common cold, flu and Covid.
Russians aren't stupid and know it.

The author is a little bit wrong. Until now Russians are one of the best educated peoples in the world ( don't confuse it with the wrong economical system established by CIA & Yeltsin in 1990s ), therefore they mistrust ANY VAXX, not Sputnik only. By the way in difference to western mRNA deadly cocktail Sputnik is the most safe jab without big complications.Nevertheless Russians don't trust it too.

There are three widely available COVID-19 vaccines in Russia, but many Russians say they won't get a shot because they don't trust something made in their country.
Russia announced last August that it had its first vaccine, called Sputnik V, and President Vladimir Putin's daughter had been inoculated with it. Researchers have found that Sputnik V, which is also being used in Brazil and Turkey, is about 91 percent effective. Even with multiple vaccination options, only 14 percent of Russia's 146 million residents have been vaccinated with at least one dose of a vaccine, and the government will not hit its goal of getting 30 million Russians vaccinated by June.
Samyr Oynushev, 29, of Moscow told NBC News he believes COVID-19 vaccines are necessary, but will not get one made in Russia. "If I had a choice, I would rather take a non-Russian vaccine," he said. "I think that [low vaccination rates] are primarily the fault of the government, that people don't trust them so much."
There have been giveaways of cars and groceries to entice people into getting vaccinated, and in Moscow, bars and restaurants have been ordered to serve only people who have proof of vaccination or antibodies. Across Russia, the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths are going up — 619 people died on Saturday, the highest number since Dec. 24, and in Moscow, the highly contagious Delta variant is linked to 90 percent of coronavirus cases reported last week.

They obviously have people that are not sheep who understand the depopulation agenda of the elite.

Until now Russians are one of the best educated peoples in the world
Well, you are a glaring example of the opposite.

Firstly I'm not a Russian.
Secondly you're completely unqualified to estimate education of anyone
Then why do you write like a Russian schoolboy? (I am not suggesting you a schoolboy now, that is just your development remains on that level).

Unqualified? Maybe, but I will keep doing so. Forgive me this sin.

Then why do you write like a Russian schoolboy? (I am not suggesting you a schoolboy now, that is just your development remains on that level).

Because English is my fifth language.
How many languages do you know fluently?
English is my fifth and less important language

According to my scale of meaning 'fluently', I know only one language.

How many do you? I hope that your level of English doesn't fall in this meaning. What are the other four?

How many do you? I hope that your level of English doesn't fall in this meaning. What are the other four?

Sorry, it's not your business.

Sure. Anyway, 'русский матерный' is definitely on this list.

I would use the ignore button for this troll

What stops you from that, doofus?

Thank you for your advise, but the guy demask himself by his insults and coursings.
Everyone shall know which kind of 'posters' pushes WWIII and anti-Russian propaganda.

I guess the desire to show anyone who are Ukrainians in reality:

A poor educated hateful and nasty people.
You're like a ape in the cage, only throwing feces and insults´.

I guess the desire to show anyone who are Ukrainians in reality:

A poor educated hateful and nasty people.
You're like a ape in the cage, only throwing feces and insults´
Sorry, man, but you are really posting nonsense. Very, very often. I just don't understand who can get you seriously. There should be certain limits, which you have passed far away.

Forum List

Back