Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP

Infrastructure? What candidate didn't like infrastructure? That's not even a serious question. When are you going to prove that Sanders and Trump were aligned? I wish you'd quit wasting time. Try google.
Not one Republican, save Trump, is for infrastructure.
Damn, you’re as informed ad a bowl of farina.

Border control?

Pretty much nobody shits on infrastrucutre, they may do nothing about it (Trump) but they never crap on it.

Border control? You mean a wall? You already know the answer to that.

You do know that 11.4% is less than 95%, right?
Bernie wanted Border Control via Checkpoints and Armed Guards.

Fail 4.

You don't know a damn thing.

Educating minorities for careers as opposed to jobs?

How dumb are you? Clinton was also for protecting the border. You might as well ask Sanders and Trump what color the sky is.

Who isn't for border control?

Let's see, how about DACA? I don't think Trump and Sanders agree there. What about that wall? Nope. Sanders is easily more aligned with Clinton and other Democrats about immigration and the border in general.

Fuck, another fail.
Stop lying. She was for open borders and amnesty.

She was not for open borders and almost everyone is for amnesty for DACA.

Infrastructure? What candidate didn't like infrastructure? That's not even a serious question. When are you going to prove that Sanders and Trump were aligned? I wish you'd quit wasting time. Try google.

Border control?

Pretty much nobody shits on infrastrucutre, they may do nothing about it (Trump) but they never crap on it.

Fail 4.

How dumb are you? Clinton was also for protecting the border. You might as well ask Sanders and Trump what color the sky is.

Let's see, how about DACA? I don't think Trump and Sanders agree there. What about that wall? Nope. Sanders is easily more aligned with Clinton and other Democrats about immigration and the border in general.

Fuck, another fail.

Horseshit. Hillary was caught on tape admitting that she supports open borders.

Clinton Releases Plan to Dissolve U.S. Border Within 100 Days | Breitbart
Breitbart distortion, misdirection and false interpretation hack article. Designed for suckers and dupes. Genuine fake news.

Hillary tried to warn you bri You shut your ears ,,,,,,,,,,sad
She tried to warn me about what, something that never happened? Hilllary was trying to fool idiots like you into believing she actually cares about the security of this country.
It's right in front of you to hear Afraid to find out your president is a scum bag ?? Bet you already knew that

So they preferred Trump. BFD.
Think this is the first time that Russia/Soviet Union preferred one presidential candidate over the other ?

Preferred, acted on and when that candidate won did absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening again.
Why would Putin prevent it from happening? Your messiah Obama is the only one who could have stopped it, if he even could. It's not against the law for Russians to post on Facebook.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you and made you vote for Trump.

Border control?

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.

Wow, she wants to keep DACA alive. The article is filled with half truths and it's also Breitbart. She did not want to 'dissolve' the border you little scared child.

Border control?

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.

No, and you and OP are faggots.

Border control?

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.

Breitbart distortion, misdirection and false interpretation hack article. Designed for suckers and dupes. Genuine fake news.
ROFL! Oh nooooooo! It's the evil Breitbart!

Hear no evil. See no evil. Speak no evil!

Hillary warns about Russian interference in the election and finger boy response is ....but but....but...what about this other stuff....

Hillary tried to warn you bri You shut your ears ,,,,,,,,,,sad
She tried to warn me about what, something that never happened? Hilllary was trying to fool idiots like you into believing she actually cares about the security of this country.
It's right in front of you to hear Afraid to find out your president is a scum bag ?? Bet you already knew that
There's no evidence of that, douchebag.

Think this is the first time that Russia/Soviet Union preferred one presidential candidate over the other ?

Preferred, acted on and when that candidate won did absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening again.
Why would Putin prevent it from happening? Your messiah Obama is the only one who could have stopped it, if he even could. It's not against the law for Russians to post on Facebook.

No, Obama could do nothing to prevent tampering in the 2018 and beyond elections, that's up to Trump.

As far as 2016, he kicked out quite a few Russians but not much he could do about the election, they had already hacked the Democrats and I don't think enough was known about the ads they were putting up on facebook at the time. I just wish he spoke up more.

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.

Wow, she wants to keep DACA alive. The article is filled with half truths and it's also Breitbart. She did not want to 'dissolve' the border you little scared child.

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.

Jesus, you guys fucking crack me up. :auiqs.jpg:

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.

ROFL! Oh nooooooo! It's the evil Breitbart!

Hear no evil. See no evil. Speak no evil!
You are deflecting away from the topic of Clinton warning about Russian interference in the 2016 election, an accepted fact today.

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.

Just because her husband built the only wall that's there, does not mean that Hillary didn't support open borders. Do you have some proof to the contrary? I don't think so. Why? Because it is not so.

If it was, it was most certainly excluded from her campaign platform. An item that may have cost her the election, so what's up?

No, Obama could do nothing to prevent tampering in the 2018 and beyond elections, that's up to Trump.

As far as 2016, he kicked out quite a few Russians but not much he could do about the election, they had already hacked the Democrats and I don't think enough was known about the ads they were putting up on facebook at the time. I just wish he spoke up more.

He did nothing to prevent tampering with the 2016 election, yet here you are whining petulantly about what Trump supposedly didn't do.

We have no proof that the DNC was even hacked. We only have their say-so on that. And there's no law saying Russians can't post ads on Facebook. Russians even have their own news channel that you can watch here in America! Horrors! We should start carpet bombing the Kremling tomorrow!

Hillary warns about Russian interference in the election and finger boy response is ....but but....but...what about this other stuff....
Hillary told a bunch of lies. Virtually every word out of her mouth is a lie.
Seriously, how lame is it for a trump supporter to complain about someone else being a liar.
A lot less lame than Hillary supporters complaining that Trump is a liar. Not only is she a liar, but she is a proven criminal.

Good thing he did a hell of a lot more than when Obama was aware of it.

Like what? What is preventing Russia from doing it again?
Nothing can prevent it. What's your proposal, bomb the Kremlin?

He did nothing to prevent tampering with the 2016 election, yet here you are whining petulantly about what Trump supposedly didn't do.

We have no proof that the DNC was even hacked. We only have their say-so on that. And there's no law saying Russians can't post ads on Facebook. Russians even have their own news channel that you can watch here in America! Horrors! We should start carpet bombing the Kremling tomorrow!

They never provided their server as proof of them being hacked. Why not?

Well, pretty sure he didn't have one of these.
russia is our friend obama - Bing video
or one of these.
russia is our friend obama - Bing video
iu

Fuck, another fail.

Fuck, another fail.

Just because her husband built the only wall that's there, does not mean that Hillary didn't support open borders. Do you have some proof to the contrary? I don't think so. Why? Because it is not so.

If it was, it was most certainly excluded from her campaign platform. An item that may have cost her the election, so what's up?

No it wasn't, here you go:

Here's where Hillary Clinton stands on immigration

Clinton calls for "[protecting] our borders and national security" and supported the 2013 Senate immigration bill that would have funded an enhanced border-security plan, including additional border fencing.

She asserts that the US-Mexican border has been enhanced and is now "the most secure border we have ever had," and that it is now time for "a comprehensive immigration reform with a path to citizenship."

Clinton even mocked Donald Trump's proposed border wall as a "fantasy."

Forum List

Back