Antimicrobial-resistant bacterial infections spreading in Ukraine amid war with Russia, CDC says

CuleokaBob

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2023
35.9375° N, 14.3754° E
This was released from one of the many bio-labs that Fauci and team funded in the Ukraine.
Ukraine has many labs that make synthetic designer drugs for Europe and they work with China as well.
They make some of the base that goes into Fentanyl. As mentioned, Fauci has many labs in Ukraine.

Personally, I believe Obama is secretly "fed up" with the money they spent and they want to wipe the Ukraine Army out so they can launch WWIII with Russia. To think, just a few short years ago, who could imagine this?

Dangerous antimicrobial-resistant bacteria are spreading among patients in Ukraine amid the country's war with Russia, new federal data shows.

High rates of antimicrobial resistance (AMR) before Russia's invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, along with a rise in traumatic wounds and overwhelmed health care systems, has led to increased detection of multi-drug resistant infections in Ukraine and surrounding countries, according to a new report published Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Personally, I believe Obama is secretly "fed up" with the money they spent and they want to wipe the Ukraine Army out so they can launch WWIII with Russia. To think, just a few short years ago, who could imagine this?
Obama has been out of office for almost 8 years.

Other than your batshit lunacy about Obama, the rest of this story is true, and unfortunately is in the Conspiracy sub because of the commentary of the OP.

As far back as 2022, the Pentagon even admitted that we had 46 biolabs in Ukraine, some of which were working with "dangerous pathogens." The DOD even had to partner with our embassy in Ukraine to set up a "biological threat reduction program."

Biological Threat Reduction Program

Russians are spreading diseases that only infect Ukrainians now? Since when has that been happening and why wasn't I told?

• Banned
Other than your batshit lunacy about Obama, the rest of this story is true, and unfortunately is in the Conspiracy sub because of the commentary of the OP.
I started it here. Leaving Obama out (which is 100% true) it would be moved here.
This information goes completely against the narrative of certain moderators.

Forum List

Back