*Russia Defeated*

In modern politics, real power decides little. This is basically a performance where everything is decided by the image. Nobody arranges a third world war now, just a man comes in the form of a man, and becomes the Tsar, a man comes in the form of a fag and they spit on him. Therefore, the Islamists, who historically even welcomed and praised faggots, who had harems with boys, show their faces in the image of a real man.

And Americans - real men, who did not even have gender equality before the 60s, are presented in the form of faggots, and this will kill them.

Americans are too naive.

The US Army is truly a monstrous force, it has been funded for decades since the days of Nixon like all the rest of the world's armies combined. There is no talk of "parity" with Russia in conventional weapons, in the Russian Federation there is not even a professional army in the American sense of the word. In Europe, armies are generally reduced.

But naive Americans talk about "confrontation with Russia."

This is nothing more than a fucking show. The American Army is capable of destroying any army in the world within a few days.

But the Americans will still lose, because instead of fighting, the Europeans will simply show American faggots and barbies in uniform on TV. Everyone will laugh, and the White House will announce that America has surrendered.

This is how modern wars are fought. They are in the minds of the townsfolk, not in actual battles.

On 3 May Polish president declared the partitioning of Ukraine when they take back their former lands. Ukraine has been formally dismembered.

On 3 May Polish president declared the partitioning of Ukraine when they take back their former lands. Ukraine has been formally dismembered.
In fact, this is correct, because Western Ukraine is a Polish people, and the Poles, unlike Bandera, perfectly understand the Ukrainian language. Only there are big doubts about the honesty of the Polish leadership. Firstly, they support Bandera, and secondly, 2 million Ukrainians were sold through Poland, including a million children. There is no doubt that they have sale Ukrainian orphans for European perverts.

Has the war ended OP ?

I haven't heard news about that....I don't know if either country has been defeated .....isn't it a little premature to make an announcement like that?

Just saying. :dunno:

Rob Lee:

"The RSOTM Telegram channel run by Wagner private military contractors currently in Ukraine said that either “there will be a mobilization or we will lose the war.” They think they need 600-800k people to defeat Ukraine."

I don’t care how much gas costs. Even if it’s $100/gal.

I just want Putin to squeal like the little piglet he is

Couple more T-72 Cabriolets.

Their upgraded T-72's are actually pretty decent for a medium tank but like most tanks they are highly vulnerable from above due to the thin armor.

Zelensky is going to be having a "fire sale" on "slightly used" but unserviceable Russian armored vehicles when the war is over. :hyper:

Sorry bout that,

1. Them Ukrainians are tough as nails.
2. Russia has not a chance.
3. This war was over before it started.
4. Putin's exercise was always going to end bad.
5. Just call it a draw and head back to Russia with your troops.
6. You tried to steal a bordering Nation, and you got your shit pushed back in.
7. The Ukrainians make a great wall of protection for Russia, just right it off as an experiment.
8. Testing the forces around you.
9. You lost now go home, don't have a super fit about it!
10. Biden and Putin Are in Business Together, Thanks to the Iran Deal

Nugget:
So if Putin isn’t going to suffer from the sanctions Biden imposed over Ukraine, who will? American voters, of course—and also Ukrainians, who Putin will keep killing with the weapons he acquires with his Iranian nuclear windfall.

11. I know its hard but try to think.
AND:

"The sinking of Russia’s Moskva cruiser has dealt a major blow to the Kremlin’s fleet in the Black Sea and offered up a big public relations win to Ukrainian forces."

12. A fifty year old ship is the best Russia has to offer up, what a shame.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes! do you agree that satrap Loo wants to stub Moscow in the back ?

Sorry bout that,

1. Russia lost before they started.
2. Joe being the official flag waver to start the war.
3. Biden is working both sides of this war, which has never been done before.
4. How long will these two nations go at each other after learning Biden is puppeting them?
5. Time to just throw up your hands and stop, then go home.
6. Declare no winner and go home now.
7. Cut your loses and get back to where you came from, your mamma is waiting for you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Them Ukrainians are tough as nails.
2. Russia has not a chance.
3. This war was over before it started.
4. Putin's exercise was always going to end bad.
5. Just call it a draw and head back to Russia with your troops.
6. You tried to steal a bordering Nation, and you got your shit pushed back in.
7. The Ukrainians make a great wall of protection for Russia, just right it off as an experiment.
8. Testing the forces around you.
9. You lost now go home, don't have a super fit about it!
10. Biden and Putin Are in Business Together, Thanks to the Iran Deal

Nugget:
So if Putin isn’t going to suffer from the sanctions Biden imposed over Ukraine, who will? American voters, of course—and also Ukrainians, who Putin will keep killing with the weapons he acquires with his Iranian nuclear windfall.

11. I know its hard but try to think.
AND:

"The sinking of Russia’s Moskva cruiser has dealt a major blow to the Kremlin’s fleet in the Black Sea and offered up a big public relations win to Ukrainian forces."

12. A fifty year old ship is the best Russia has to offer up, what a shame.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Soooooo is why the entire nation of Ukraine is a smoldering heap of ruins?

Soooooo is why the entire nation of Ukraine is a smoldering heap of ruins?
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats to plan, keep luring them in, then pull the rope on the *trap*!!!!!
2. Russia has been paying major costs, men, equipment, world opinion, they have lost but are just too stubborn to realize it.
3. RUSSIA lost Hughly, !!!!
4. Pure Genious!!!
5. lol!!!!
6. Just waltz on in there and claim your land, says; Trump to Putin,..lol!!!!
7. Meat Grinder on!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Thats to plan, keep luring them in, then pull the rope on the *trap*!!!!!
2. Russia has been paying major costs, men, equipment, world opinion, they have lost but are just too stubborn to realize it.
3. RUSSIA lost Hughly, !!!!
4. Pure Genious!!!
5. lol!!!!
6. Just waltz on in there and claim your land, says; Trump to Putin,..lol!!!!
7. Meat Grinder on!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Whaaat? LOL..... The plan is to have 10,000,000 displaced citizens and all the Large Cities completely flattened? All the infrastructure destroyed? The Railways dismantled? THAT IS THE PLAN? Um....no. As far as Russia's mission " going to plan" I don't buy that either. The only plan I see is by NATO to use Ukrainians as human shields to antagonize Russia....I also see a plan by Zalensky to feed his own people to the War Machine. Pretty sucky plan dude.

JO

Whaaat? LOL..... The plan is to have 10,000,000 displaced citizens and all the Large Cities completely flattened? All the infrastructure destroyed? The Railways dismantled? THAT IS THE PLAN? Um....no. As far as Russia's mission " going to plan" I don't buy that either. The only plan I see is by NATO to use Ukrainians as human shields to antagonize Russia....I also see a plan by Zalensky to feed his own people to the War Machine. Pretty sucky plan dude.

JO
Sorry bout that,

1. Go back and remember.
2. I know its hard for you.
3. But didn't Russia invade?
4. I seem to remember Russia attacked, and now is getting its shit packed in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. What Russia has done so far is an abject failure.
2. By any reasonable measurement.
3. They have and will continue to take heavy loses.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Russia obviously won already.
They hold all the objectives they wanted, and are not going anywhere.
In contract, Kyiv has no gas or oil, hardly an electricity, and no income from exports.
By winter, the Ukrainians will realize what Zelensky has done to them, and they will be asking for his head.
It is going to be a cold and hungry winter for the Ukraine.
If the Ukrainians make any more trouble, then all electricity and water will be cut off, like with "Shock and Awe" in Iraq.

Sorry bout that,

1. What Russia has done so far is an abject failure.
2. By any reasonable measurement.
3. They have and will continue to take heavy loses.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That is silly because the Ukraine deliberately started this war by stealing oil, murdering natives who speak Russian, and trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border.
But the Ukrainian losses are over twice that of the Russians.
And US Javelin and Stinger missiles are going to eventually run out.

Americans are too naive.

The US Army is truly a monstrous force, it has been funded for decades since the days of Nixon like all the rest of the world's armies combined. There is no talk of "parity" with Russia in conventional weapons, in the Russian Federation there is not even a professional army in the American sense of the word. In Europe, armies are generally reduced.

But naive Americans talk about "confrontation with Russia."

This is nothing more than a fucking show. The American Army is capable of destroying any army in the world within a few days.

But the Americans will still lose, because instead of fighting, the Europeans will simply show American faggots and barbies in uniform on TV. Everyone will laugh, and the White House will announce that America has surrendered.

This is how modern wars are fought. They are in the minds of the townsfolk, not in actual battles.

The US has not "won" a war since 1812.
We did not win in Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iraq, Korea, WWII (the Soviets beat Hitler), WWI (the British starved them into surrender), etc.

Forum List

Back