Russia Collusion Hoax Failed, Impeachment Isn’t Working, But Now Dems Have New Plan!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Rename the NY street in front of Trump Towers to President Barack H. Obama Avenue.

Boy, that’ll show him.

It started out as a joke, but an online petition to rename the street outside the Trump Tower after former President Barack Obama has amassed nearly 100,000 signatures.

The petition on MoveOn.org seeks to rename the stretch of Fifth Avenue from 56th Street to 57th Street “President Barack H. Obama Avenue.”

“I honestly started it as a joke,” 56-year-old Elizabeth Rowin, told Newsweek. “I saw a comedian joke about how it would make Trump so mad if it was named after former President Obama and thought, why not?”

She said she contacted the New York City Council and some members told her that if she got enough signatures they would look into the matter.

Keep reading…

Good then Trump can one day open his window and piss all over Obama....

Good then Trump can one day open his window and piss all over Obama....

Obama's got a street named after him...Trump OWNS most of the street! Guess who's winning THAT "fuck you" battle! Liberals are getting more ridiculous by the day...

I guess the dems see that no one will remember Obama once Trump is done with his policies.....

In the 1970's, the Indian state of West Bengal was run by a Communist named Jyodi Basu.

He decided he wanted to take a poke at the US by renaming the street where the US Embassy was located to Ho Chi Minh Street and put up a bust of Ho Chi Minh in front of the US Consulate in Calcuatta.

Unfortunately, in true Indian fashion, the bust mistakenly got erected in front of the British Consulate (the British didn't participate in the Vietnam War), not the American one.

hqdefault.jpg

Rename the NY street in front of Trump Towers to President Barack H. Obama Avenue.

Boy, that’ll show him.

It started out as a joke, but an online petition to rename the street outside the Trump Tower after former President Barack Obama has amassed nearly 100,000 signatures.

The petition on MoveOn.org seeks to rename the stretch of Fifth Avenue from 56th Street to 57th Street “President Barack H. Obama Avenue.”

“I honestly started it as a joke,” 56-year-old Elizabeth Rowin, told Newsweek. “I saw a comedian joke about how it would make Trump so mad if it was named after former President Obama and thought, why not?”

She said she contacted the New York City Council and some members told her that if she got enough signatures they would look into the matter.

Keep reading…
Be a great way to honor one of our greatest Presidents

Let Trump have Obama Way as his address

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

Obama way...lol...impassible due to traffic and potholes and traffic lights that do not work...

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

So that his building can tower over it?

Yes, someone did not think this through very well.

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

Obama way...lol...impassible due to traffic and potholes and traffic lights that do not work...

obama-smiling-pointing.jpg

Obama will love having Trump Tower on his street

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

Will Trump try to veto it?

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

Be a fitting tribute to Trump Tower

Potholes and traffic lights that don’t work

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

Will Trump try to veto it?

Are they thinking this through? Putting a black man in front of Trump's rich business?

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

Only until Trump installs a life-size statue of Obama wearing a Mao suit and holding out a tin cup at the Towers entrance.

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

Only until Trump installs a life-size statue of Obama wearing a Mao suit and holding out a tin cup at the Towers entrance.
Be a great idea for NYC to erect a statue of Barack Obama in front of Trump Tower

56c54ad62771a.image.jpg

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

Be a great idea for NYC to erect a statue of Barack Obama in front of Trump Tower

56c54ad62771a.image.jpg
Why?

Because we are supposed to worship living leaders? I thought that was supposed to be regulated to 'totalitarians' like 'Trump.'

Really rightwinger, do you like stating blatantly stupid shit?

56c54ad62771a.image.jpg
Why?

Because we are supposed to worship living leaders? I thought that was supposed to be regulated to 'totalitarians' like 'Trump.'

Really rightwinger, do you like stating blatantly stupid shit?
NYC is free to honor anyone they wish

Overwhelmingly, they did not vote for homegrown Trump

Forum List

Back