Russia bombing Kiev

Yeah who cares that the bridge attacked was in Russian territory. Ukraine's government was ousted Illegally by Obama and company again nothing from you on that just Ukraine good, Russia bad. Again Ukraine bombed the bridge first Dumbfuck! This was the response

Fuck you go learn some actual history of the region before babbling MSM bullshit

Do you even fucking care that Russia is killing innocent Ukrainian children? I mean DO YOU GIVE A FUCK YOU FUCKTARD?

This is a most important reason the war escalated when terms could have been negotiated for peace. Biden calling Putin a war criminal on the global stage was intentional. This statement was discussed by Biden's handler‘s prior to his war posturing, it was not a slip up from old Joe. Public posturing amongst NATO members made things a lot worse than they already were, particularly from the US and from the UK’s prime minister at the time, Boris Johnson who directly participated. Johnson met with Zelensky and told him not to negotiate with Putin. Johnson, along with Biden, influenced Zelenskyy to not pursue a peace deal.

The continuation of warfare falls in part on NATO members for their intentional words of war. Peace could have been negotiated and still can. Those health masks that were distributed globally needed to be given to warmongers to muzzle them permanently.

Not with the so called leaders in power now. Trump could have negotiated peace but Biden was installed for this and many other reasons. So globalist bankers could have more war and more profits while the common man worldwide suffers

Of course it does, Russia shouldn't be surprised at the sabotage. The point I am making is that you engage in what needs to be done but you don't brag while at war.

Stay silent and focus on the objective and end goal, not on optics you believe will hurt him politically at home. People will see the images, you don't need to claim responsibility and twist the knife and make it personal with the Monroe video, you only increase the chances of an erratic response.

This is the Ukrainian mentality; to increase the chances for an erratic response!!

Do you even fucking care that the West set all this in motion with Regime change policies and breaking agreements asshole? Keep poking a bear you're gonna get eaten

Ok I didn't think you cared about the deaths of thousands of innocent children.

I'm done with you you fucking cocksucking bastard. Fuck off go suck Putins dick you dickwad.

I should have figured, you're a dumbfuck liberal from California. Fuck off. I don't respect nor listen to anybody that supports the killing of innocent children.

IGNORED DUMBFUCK. A cali dumbfuck, the best kinda of dumbfuck there is!

There are also reports that Zelensky's office was destroyed in the bombing. Putin says this was a response to the Crimea bridge attack. All of you on here that cheered that attack have blood on your hands

View attachment 708043

Yeah, Pooty is just so fucking honest right? The bridge that was attacked was part of the Russian Army M.S.R. (Main Supply Route), and a legitimate target. Shooting off rockets at civilian homes is NOT. Killing civilian because an attack on the Russian Supply Line is NOT justified.

Time and again that pasty faced lying fuck says Russia is NOT attacking civilians, and yet we see Russian Rockets killing civilians. Fuck him.

Not with the so called leaders in power now. Trump could have negotiated peace but Biden was installed for this and many other reasons. So globalist bankers could have more war and more profits while the common man worldwide suffers
Indeed. It would be interesting to read the names of the warmongers who profitted from the billions of dollars in transfer revenues taxing Russia to go through Ukraine for a pipeline which running directly from Russia to Germany eliminated the billions annually in revenue. The political history of our fine democratic leadership comes into question and their pockets stuffed with not supporting the pipeline unless it ran through Ukraine costing Russia billions of dollars extra annually.

Ok I didn't think you cared about the deaths of thousands of innocent children.

I'm done with you you fucking cocksucking bastard. Fuck off go suck Putins dick you dickwad.
And yet you'll keep responding and getting triggered cause you're a little bitch brainwashed by the MSM

Last edited:
Yeah, Pooty is just so fucking honest right? The bridge that was attacked was part of the Russian Army M.S.R. (Main Supply Route), and a legitimate target. Shooting off rockets at civilian homes is NOT. Killing civilian because an attack on the Russian Supply Line is NOT justified.

Time and again that pasty faced lying fuck says Russia is NOT attacking civilians, and yet we see Russian Rockets killing civilians. Fuck him.
Here comes another war cheerleader, I'm sure your vast knowledge of S.O.P. and R.O.E. will come in handy when you go sign up to fight. Have you yet? No?

Dumbass the U.S. and Ukraine killed the daughter of a Russian politician months back and you all cheered that on as well so stfu

Of course it does, Russia shouldn't be surprised at the sabotage. The point I am making is that you engage in what needs to be done but you don't brag while at war.

Stay silent and focus on the objective and end goal, not on optics you believe will hurt him politically at home. People will see the images, you don't need to claim responsibility and twist the knife and make it personal with the Monroe video, you only increase the chances of an erratic response.
Russia sent a message, the use of terrorist attacks will result in missile strikes across Ukraine. There will be no long term insurgency.

Indeed. It would be interesting to read the names of the warmongers who profitted from the billions of dollars in transfer revenues taxing Russia to go through Ukraine for a pipeline which running directly from Russia to Germany eliminated the billions annually in revenue. The political history of our fine democratic leadership comes into question and their pockets stuffed with not supporting the pipeline unless it ran through Ukraine costing Russia billions of dollars extra annually.

All wars are bankers wars.
-Gen. Smedly Butler

This is what you wanted, man. This is what you voted for. Don't pretend you didn't know Joe Biden is an old school, pro-war DemoKKKrat who's only shot at "glory" is starting a war and sending our kids to die. He literally SAID he was going to do it.

This is your fault.

The world? Check out which countries actually sanctioned Russia and which ones didn't. You folks have a twisted perception of how the rest of the world sees this conflict.
And I thought all those sanctions against Russia made it so they didn't have chips for their missile guidance systems? Those sanctions are really working 🙄

And I thought all those sanctions against Russia made it so they didn't have chips for their missile guidance systems? Those sanctions are really working 🙄

The Clinton/Biden/Kerry crime families have been in bed with Russia for a long, long time.

1665419213724.png

Forum List

Back