Russia bombing Kiev

Lol, ya we are so impressed with the Russian swine abilities to attack civilians. Death to Russia. Mean while the Ukraine military is kicking the crap out of cowardly Russian swine. Russia is a country of losers.

Russia sent a message, the use of terrorist attacks will result in missile strikes across Ukraine. There will be no long term insurgency.

Sorry, the characterization of this as a "terror attack" simply isn't accurate, If one were sharing a few drinks of vodka with Putin even he would admit this. This is standard of course and he knows that Western intel don't view it nor accept it as a terror attack.

In short, it's called "war". You bomb them, they bomb you, disrupt supply lines etc. It's akin to home invaders telling a court that the homeowners assaulted them when he defended his home. No, it was self defense.

The Putin Loving Toilet Seat Cover who created this thread, you have spelled of Ukraine wrong.

The Correct Spelling is KYIV.

When you are spreading Reich Wing Lies, at least try to spell correctly when you lie. Even you should know that.
You're gonna talk about someone else's spelling and grammar with this atrocious post

😂😂😂😂

Russia is bombing civilians and has been since the beginning of the war and what does the left complain about? Ukraine bombing a bridge Russia uses to supply their war effort.

You can't make this shit up. The left REALLY is this fucking stupid.

I should have figured, you're a dumbfuck liberal from California. Fuck off. I don't respect nor listen to anybody that supports the killing of innocent children.

IGNORED DUMBFUCK. A cali dumbfuck, the best kinda of dumbfuck there is!
Not a liberal but you support globalism, regime change and the New World Order

Thanks for blocking me, I win cause you're a massive pussy!

Russia is bombing civilians and has been since the beginning of the war and what does the left complain about? Ukraine bombing a bridge Russia uses to supply their war effort.

And what do RINOs like you complain about? Cause your homo ally in Ukraine is getting blasted. You're in this dance video with him aren't you? Don't worry Zelensky will escape with the Billions our country has given him, maybe he can live with you huh faggot

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
You're gonna talk about someone else's spelling and grammar with this atrocious post

😂😂😂😂

At I try to correct my mistakes, you glory in yours. You do not even bother with the correct spelling of the Ukrainian Capitol. You spread Pooty Propaganda like it is hol writ.

Kyiv. Kyiv. Kyiv. There, memorize that. When you lie, when you deliberately spread Russian Propaganda it helps those who believe your brainwashed bull shit.

"The Left" has been yelling about Pooty killing civilians, Cons ignore it. You may not want to believe that, but it is none the less true.

"The Left" has been yelling about Pooty killing civilians, Cons ignore it. You may not want to believe that, but it is none the less true.

Care to show me where they did that? I can't find it. I've been watching for it, but all I see is them bitching about Zalinski defending his nation.

I see the left pretending it didn't happen and denying it:

Here is a thread on it. Can you find one leftie condemning Putin? I can't.

All I see is lefties attacking the source and then saying Ukraine would do the same thing. NOT ONE SINGLE LEFTTARD HERE CONDEMNED PUTIN BOMBING CHILDREN. Suck it up, buttercup.

Last edited:
And what do RINOs like you complain about? Cause your homo ally in Ukraine is getting blasted. You're in this dance video with him aren't you? Don't worry Zelensky will escape with the Billions our country has given him, maybe he can live with you huh faggot

The bridge that was attacked was a legtimate military target. It was part of the Russian Army's MSR. Pooty is killing civilians and has been civilian since the war began.

Pooty's army has bombed, shelled, straffed and rocked schools, apartmentment building and hospitals. Fuck him.

Last edited:

Says Putler cocksucker #1.
xlo-1.jpg

At I try to correct my mistakes, you glory in yours. You do not even bother with the correct spelling of the Ukrainian Capitol. You spread Pooty Propaganda like it is hol writ.

Kyiv. Kyiv. Kyiv. There, memorize that. When you lie, when you deliberately spread Russian Propaganda it helps those who believe your brainwashed bull shit.
More mistakes, correct those idiot

Kyiv (/ˈkiːjɪv/ KEE-yiv,[10] /ˈkiːv/ KEEV;[11] Ukrainian: Київ, pronounced [ˈkɪjiu̯] (listen)) or Kiev (/ˈkiːɛv/ KEE-ev)[12][13] is

Russian Attacks On Civilian Targets Could Be A War Crime.

Panic Escalates As Russia Increases On Civilian Targets.

Ali Velshi Reports Live From Train Carrying Refugees From Ukraine.

Care to show me where they did that? I can't find it. I've been watching for it, but all I see is them bitching about Zalinski defending his nation.

I see the left pretending it didn't happen and denying it:

Here is a thread on it. Can you find one leftie condemning Putin? I can't.

All I see is lefties attacking the source and then saying Ukraine would do the same thing. NOT ONE SINGLE LEFTTARD HERE CONDEMNED PUTIN BOMBING CHILDREN. Suck it up, buttercup.

You are a fucking liar. You and the other Fasicts believe every lie you are told.

I have condemned the killing Men, Women and Children and all I ever get is the laughing emoji.

Anything Cons do not like, they laugh at.

Your Manufactured Outrage is too much, too little and way too fucking late

Forum List

Back