Russia and Ukraine had deal worked out to end war. Biden admin told Ukraine to stop negotiations and continue war

The political war machine is up and running at full power. The WarPigs are rooting in their slop. All while they laugh at the stupid citizens who fight over distractions that the Pigs put out to keep the peasants distracted.

Oh hells yeah.

We need World War III because Eastern Ukraine.

The fact that most in East Ukraine WANT to be part of Russia?

They Putin apologists!!!!

US need to blow they houses up!

US need to kill they children!

US need to send trillion dollas more!

Am I right or am I right?

:)

Zelensky had no deal with Putin, he doesn't trust putin, because Putin has continued to lie in his team's negotiations, is my understanding?? Who in their right mind, would trust putin?
Exactly! Putin said he would never invade. LOL! The OP is out to lunch.

If you fake tweaked when Trump tweeted about North Korea because you claimed we would get nuked….you are a dumb motherfucker to not be freaking out over Biden provoking Russia.

NOKO HAS 20 NUKES
RUSSIA HAS THOUSANDS

You are frauds.
Putin said he wouldn't invade Ukraine, but he did. How is Biden provoking Russia? 🤪 Dude, you're nuts.

Oh hells yeah.

We need World War III because Eastern Ukraine.

The fact that most in East Ukraine WANT to be part of Russia?

They Putin apologists!!!!

US need to blow they houses up!

US need to kill they children!

US need to send trillion dollas more!

Am I right or am I right?

:)
Dictators only stop by force. For references, ask Adolf.

They were itching to start this shit in Ukraine in 2018 under Hillary, but LITERALLY Hitler Trump wouldn't play along.

That's why he had to be destroyed.
Trump kept the Military Industrial Complex's BELLY, HAPPY AND FULL! In the billions full. Afghanistan, and the Ukraine not needed!

In May, the Trump administration issued an emergency declaration to push through an $8.1 billion arms deal to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan without congressional approval. Proponents of the deal contend that a fresh supply of weapons is necessary to counter mounting Iranian aggression that threatens to destabilize the region and put U.S. security interests at risk. However, the declaration provoked anger from both Democratic and Republican lawmakers, who have criticized civilian deaths caused by Saudi-led air strikes in Yemen.

Trump kept the Military Industrial Complex's BELLY, HAPPY AND FULL! In the billions full. Afghanistan, and the Ukraine not needed!

In May, the Trump administration issued an emergency declaration to push through an $8.1 billion arms deal to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan without congressional approval. Proponents of the deal contend that a fresh supply of weapons is necessary to counter mounting Iranian aggression that threatens to destabilize the region and put U.S. security interests at risk. However, the declaration provoked anger from both Democratic and Republican lawmakers, who have criticized civilian deaths caused by Saudi-led air strikes in Yemen.

Saudi Arabia has shown great restraint with Yemen. They moved all their villages back from the border 20 kilometers in 2000. Terrorists like AQ and Boko Haram as well as the Al Houthis started pouring into Yemen in 1998.

It was when we promised $40B to Ukraine.

The military industrial complex perpetuated this war to steal our tax money…Biden gladly going along with it.

He is paid by Ukraine.

What a mess.

How many people have died by prolonging the war?

If true, it might explain why the Democrat's are backing Zelensky's continued fighting more so than working for peace as a neutral arbiter, otherwise during this fight between the two foes... It appears this thing is having no end in sight. It just isn't good at all.

So what happens if Putin throws a tactical Nuke on the battlefield after losing patience with not winning the war after so much destruction and loss of life has occurred on both sides ??????? Then what ?

Just looking at the situation from a possible escalatory standpoint, otherwise if things don't quickly change on the diplomatic front, and both sides keep losing by slugging it out needlessly, then who blink's or goes for it all next ??

The fact that Russia (I'm guessing), is a proud modern day nuclear nation is as bad as it gets for Ukraine, but here Ukraine is in the fight of it's life with a nation that could have ended the war with it's nukes quickly if it wanted too, but fortunately for them it hasn't.

So where does it all go from here everyone wonder's ?

Hopefully Putin will be the better man for his nation's overall security, and begin seeking to make some kind of peaceful resolutions in stopping the war against it's old Soviet citizen's in Ukraine who are not wanting to fight against mother Russia in these ways. Zelensky needs to be willing to negotiate a peace accord with Russia, and stop fighting it's old Soviet era Allie, otherwise where together once upon a time Ukraine and Russia fought and defeated the evil Nazis when they were killing Russian's and Ukranian's by the hundred's of thousands's during world war two.

I'm hoping for diplomacy to win out, but are the Democrat's these kinds of negotiator's for diplomatic solutions or not these days, I mean from an American's perspective ?? If the republican's win back the Congress and hopefully the house, then hopefully it will have the power to make important changes that would lead Putin and Zelensky to a negotiating table. Time to make Biden a lame duck president, otherwise if he has been inept concerning the situation. After what we've seen on our own southern border, how in the heck are we to coax Putin into moving back across that border or better yet getting them to a negotiating table to resolve this thing if at all possible ?

If true it might explain why the Democrat's are backing Zelensky fighting more so than working for peace as a neutral arbiter, otherwise during this fight between the two foes, and worse this thing having no end in sight just isn't good at all.

So what happens if Putin throws a tactical Nuke on the battlefield after losing patience with not winning the war after so much destruction and loss of life has occurred on both sides ??????? Then what ?

Just looking at the situation from a possible escalatory standpoint, otherwise if things don't quickly change on the diplomatic front, and both sides keep losing by slugging it out needlessly, then who blink's or goes for it all next ??

The fact that Russia (I'm guessing), is a proud modern day nuclear nation is as bad as it gets for Ukraine, but here Ukraine is in the fight of it's life with a nation that could have ended the war with it's nukes quickly if it wanted too, but fortunately for them it hasn't.

Hopefully Putin will be the better man for his nation's overall security, and begin seeking to make some kind of peaceful resolutions in stopping the war against it's old Soviet citizen's in Ukraine who are not wanting to fight against mother Russia in these ways. Zelensky needs to be willing to negotiate a peace accord with Russia, and stop fighting it's old Soviet era Allie, otherwise where together once upon a time Ukraine and Russia fought and defeated the evil Nazis when they were killing Russian's and Ukranian's by the hundred's of thousands's during world war two.

I'm hoping for diplomacy to win out, but are the Democrat's these kinds of negotiator's for diplomatic solutions or not these days, I mean from an American's perspective ?? If the republican's win back the Congress and hopefully the house, then hopefully it will have the power to make important changes that would lead Putin and Zelensky to a negotiating table. Time to make Biden a lame duck president, otherwise if he has been inept concerning the situation. After what we've seen on our own southern border, how in the heck are we to coax Putin into moving back across that border or better yet getting them to a negotiating table to resolve this thing if at all possible ?
This post is so unbelievably stupid. Putin said he wasn't going to invade, but did anyway. How in the fuck is Zelensky working against peace? You aren't making any sense. Get out of here with that stupid ass shit.

I think Biden will go peacefully. :)
I think you are unable to explain intelligently how Biden is a dictator. As a matter of fact, I know you can't. But then again, you are nothing but a liar, so we aren't surprised by your stupid ass post.

If true, it might explain why the Democrat's are backing Zelensky's continued fighting more so than working for peace as a neutral arbiter, otherwise during this fight between the two foes... It appears this thing is having no end in sight. It just isn't good at all.

Some good comments. :)

I think you are unable to explain intelligently how Biden is a dictator. As a matter of fact, I know you can't. But then again, you are nothing but a liar, so we aren't surprised by your stupid ass post.
Ooo - did you type that with one hand?

I'm flattered. :)

But good point - Biden's a drooling puppet of the war pigs.

All hail World War III & the millions/billions who will die! :)

You are spot on.

We need immediate deescalation.

Its unconscionable that the US has perpetuated this war.

Forum List

Back